Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee (59168 Views)

Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai / Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day / Don Jazzy Shares Sexy Beach Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
Jim Iyke goes into politics, joins Young Democratic Party:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/10/jim-iyke-goes-into-politics-joins-young.html
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by tuwayz(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
jobsat34:

ko ye emi naa oo...
Please use English ni
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by Wisedata(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
A new organization in ibadan is currently recruiting for benefit of fresh graduates be it OND. HND or BSC. To apply. Text your name and number to 08054855444. Or send your CV to Wisedatamatar@gmail.com You will be communicated to for the date of your interview.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by 1miccza: 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
adanduka:
Is that ProjectFame Uncle Ben on the far left?

Uncle Ben ko aunty Ben nii,that guy fat reach that one
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by Jbluv55(m): 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
jobsat34:
now a big boy... money good no be small

**modified**

In as much as i would have loved to criticize the madness of FTC_ish, the Joy of being on the front page and FTC with less hassles, and most importantly few hours to moi baffday??.. i cant just but give this jargon a trial..

may i have the privilege of dedicating this space cum achievement to my good boy "Manna", and to all my "Eku atijos", and then to my NL e_crush Esmeraldar and then to my hmm! fellow drunkard honourable chief woki, and the best entrepreneurship (whatever) (I studied Economics not English) of year Jbluv55, and to all my fellow chelseafcmania and to my producer football frenzy neighy and to Itohan distant cousin Elantracey, and to myself Jobsat34...

Believe me, this gonna be my first and last time of doing this madness...
Thanks for the recognition boss cool, you're blessed in all your endeavors smiley.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by ChuckD2(m): 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
Whatever you know how to do, do it with passion and believe in your self. Someday, things will fall in the right places for you.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by neighy(m): 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
jobsat34:

**modified**

In as much as i would have loved to criticize the madness of FTC_ish, the Joy of being on the front page and FTC with less hassles, and most importantly few hours to moi baffday??.. i cant just but give this jargon a trial..

may i have the privilege of dedicating this space cum achievement to my good boy "Manna", and to all my "Eku atijos", and then to my NL e_crush Esmeraldar and then to my hmm! fellow drunkard honourable chief woki, and the best entrepreneurship (whatever) (I studied Economics not English) of year Jbluv55, and to all my fellow chelseafcmania and to my producer football frenzy neighy and to Itohan distant cousin Elantracey, and to myself Jobsat34...

anyhw he go be... AM ALWAYS WIV U NIGGA... HBD in ADV...
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by Gorgeous58(f): 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
Humble beginnings

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by omenka(m): 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
The guy directly behind him looks like a throw back of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan!
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by oluwasegun007(m): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
Only time! Only time! Only time can tell what tomorrow will look like.....who knows maybe mark zukaburg will buy Nairaland tomorrow, ONLY TIME will tell....happy for you bro.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by Esmeraldar: 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
jobsat34:

**modified**

Lol.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by Ukalejohn(m): 12:07am On Oct 23, 2014
Wow! What a great transformation. Wait o.... Nairaland don dhey lack news abeg who follow me notice am
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by adanduka: 8:31am On Oct 23, 2014
1miccza:

Uncle Ben ko aunty Ben nii,that guy fat reach that one

He could have worked on himself.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by jobsat34(m): 8:46am On Oct 23, 2014
neighy:
anyhw he go be... AM ALWAYS WIV U NIGGA... HBD in ADV...

tnks neighy.. Just felt like joining the madness at-least for once..
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by neighy(m): 8:51am On Oct 23, 2014
jobsat34:

tnks neighy.. Just felt like joining the madness at-least for once..
by d way HBD manh... how we gona party na... U gat errytin planned? Or i can give u a helping hand...I JEX AV 2 CALL MY BOSS[JBLUV55]
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by Jbluv55(m): 9:07am On Oct 23, 2014
neighy:
by d way HBD manh... how we gona party na... U gat errytin planned? Or i can give u a helping hand...I JEX AV 2 CALL MY BOSS[JBLUV55]
Haha! Today is Jobsat34's baidai ryt? cool

*dashes off to the bar to request that enough chops and drinks be supplied ASAP grin*
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by jobsat34(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2014
neighy:

nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... its 2mrw naaa... just givin a hint ahead nii ..
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by jobsat34(m): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

*dashes off to the bar to request that enough chops and drinks be supplied ASAP grin*

Good morning oga mii.. na 2mrrow oo

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by neighy(m): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

l0l tx 2mao... Bt we gona party till saturday evening or evn extend it to sunday evening... U get wat am Saying... ME jobsat34 n d Whole FootBall Frenzy personnel We gona drink over Barce's deadBody... Nd We[CHELSEA FANS] celebrate Victory over ManUtd We might also invite DRE11... Or do u tink he his stil crying ova Ystdy's defeat?
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by neighy(m): 9:45am On Oct 23, 2014
jobsat34:

nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... its 2mrw naaa... just givin a hint ahead nii ..
No P... We gona make it Rock... Nd tel ur E-crush not to Miss it... WAT do u say her name was Again?
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by jobsat34(m): 10:44am On Oct 23, 2014
neighy:
l0l tx 2mao... Bt we gona party till saturday evening or evn extend it to sunday evening... U get wat am Saying... ME jobsat34 n d Whole FootBall Frenzy personnel We gona drink over Barce's deadBody... Nd We[CHELSEA FANS] celebrate Victory over ManUtd We might also invite DRE11... Or do u tink he his stil crying ova Ystdy's defeat?

yeah thats cool...
as for dre11, i wudnt expect him to cry over what was expected... a whitewash..
liverpool defence was as spacious as the red sea..
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by Jbluv55(m): 10:44am On Oct 23, 2014
jobsat34:

Good morning oga mii.. na 2mrrow oo
Perfecto!!! Drinks go chill well well by then grin. Morning sire smiley.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by jobsat34(m): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2014
neighy:
No P... We gona make it Rock... Nd tel ur E-crush not to Miss it... WAT do u say her name was Again?

aiit.. no prb

Esmeraldar... thats her name
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by jobsat34(m): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Perfecto!!! Drinks go chill well well by then grin. Morning sire smiley.

trust you for that..

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by Jbluv55(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2014
neighy:
We go parry till Monday be dat wink.

Dre don get over that loss tey tey cool.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by Esmeraldar: 11:03am On Oct 23, 2014
jobsat34:

aiit.. no prb

Esmeraldar... thats her name
I won't miss it dear.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by eyeon(m): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2014
Who's Muma Gee? *no offence*
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by eyeon(m): 11:15am On Oct 23, 2014
Who's Muma Gee *no offence*
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by eyeon(m): 11:15am On Oct 23, 2014
Who's Muma Gee? *no offence*
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by Bleszin(f): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
iyaka2344:
See Don jazzy and d banj. Don jazzy never go anywhere
u must be high on dry weed 4 u 2 divert frm d topic to comparing d'banj nd Don J

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Endorsed By Shapers 9JA (Photos) / Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) / Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.