Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Speed Up Slow Computer And Make It Smoother - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Speed Up Slow Computer And Make It Smoother (729 Views)

Tips On How To Speed Up A Slow Computer. / How To Use Your Flash Drive As Ram [speed Up Your Slow Computer] / How To Remove Shortcut Virus From Computer And Drives. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Speed Up Slow Computer And Make It Smoother by DavidPheng(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
I hope this useful for you guy. I have found one article on the internet. They describe all the ways to speed up and boost computer speed.

Check it out : http://www.techmastertricks.com/2014/10/make-your-computer-faster.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speed Up Slow Computer And Make It Smoother by joyjoomla(m): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
Good job guy!
What a great idea. I had wanted to know for long.
Bless you!
Re: Speed Up Slow Computer And Make It Smoother by Kajool: 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
The computers slow down for THESE reasons principally.
The first cause is never do maintenance (cleaning, fixing, antivirus, defrag and whatever) and
2second is, more important, the software and operation system. These ones evolve, requiring more resources and performance. If you doing an update process maybe your pc does not meet minimum requirements.
Change a harddisk for a solidstatedrive and increase ram could help to maintain performance long-term.
The third is related to your Windows Registry if you are a Windows user (reference: Welcome to The Registry Library) or your Preferences Folder if you're a Mac user (reference: Preferences folder). Viruses and spyware can add, change and destroy files in these places. Installing and uninstalling programs (even perfectly safe ones!) can damage existing files or leave useless entries (called orphans), all of which can waste your operating speed.
The FOURTH is if you have viruses or spyware, which can occur when you install third party programs. One of the things they do is run in the background and waste RAM and processing speed.
Do all these and Perform speed here http://www.scanmyspeed.com/ once it will sounds better ...

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Root My Samsung GT-S6500 / Tips To Connect To Some One WIFI Without Knowing The Password / 15 Mistakes Too Many People Make When Buying A Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.