Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Newly Married Wife Chops Hubby's Dick - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newly Married Wife Chops Hubby's Dick (1634 Views)

My Newly Married Wife Is A Lesbian...#i Need Your Advices / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Married Wife Chops Hubby's Dick by Babylicious: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
A newly married woman has cut off the genitals of her husband with a blade when he was asleep inside their house in Giridipalli village under Odagan block of Nayapalli district in Odisha, liveleak.com reports.

Police said, the young couple had quarrelled at night, and at around 2 am the wife "Bobbitted" her husband's genitals with a blade.

As the man screamed in pain and began bleeding profusely, he was rushed to the local government hospital in Nayagarh, where he was given treatment. The man has given his statement to the police, who are presently investigating the matter.

This is so sad, Please viewer's discretion is strictly advised. See photo here. http://juraocholi..com/2014/10/newly-married-wife-chops-hubby-manhood.html
Re: Newly Married Wife Chops Hubby's Dick by thorpido(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
Marital blitz.What a way to start.
Re: Newly Married Wife Chops Hubby's Dick by rts1(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
Wonders sha neva end
Re: Newly Married Wife Chops Hubby's Dick by gidjah(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
LOOKS LIKE she does not need it any longer,he causes her pain during S...x ,so she decided to let him hav some share of d pains during sleepin hours!
Re: Newly Married Wife Chops Hubby's Dick by obyikye(f): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
Lord have mercy, that woman is from the pit of hell, so heartless.
Re: Newly Married Wife Chops Hubby's Dick by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
Very angry woman.
Re: Newly Married Wife Chops Hubby's Dick by SAMBARRY: 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
Lol. I am trying not to laugh grin lipsrsealed
kanwulia attention needed here grin

2 Likes

Re: Newly Married Wife Chops Hubby's Dick by Kanwulia: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Lol. I am trying not to laugh grin lipsrsealed
kanwulia attention needed here grin

Nne.
This nor be laughing matter o.
E nor funny at all.
I see the title of the thread waka pass jeje.

This kain behavior from women dey make me shame to be called a woman gaaaaaaaaan!
Very barbaric! angry
Re: Newly Married Wife Chops Hubby's Dick by ifyalways(f): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
Na the main pomo abi na the two school bags the woman cut? I need clarifications cheesy

Which one be genitals? Seun the Otta okirika bush rat. tongue
Re: Newly Married Wife Chops Hubby's Dick by SAMBARRY: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
You're right that's why I said I am trying hard not to laugh. But seriously this trend of violence is becoming something else.its either husband beats pregnant woman to death or woman castrates husband. Kilode shocked
Kanwulia:

Nne.
This nor be laughing matter o.
E nor funny at all.
I see the title of the thread waka pass jeje.

This kain behavior from women dey make me shame to be called a woman gaaaaaaaaan!
Very barbaric! angry
Re: Newly Married Wife Chops Hubby's Dick by Kanwulia: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
SAMBARRY:
You're right that's why I said I am trying hard not to laugh. But seriously this trend of violence is becoming something else.its either husband beats pregnant woman to death or woman castrates husband. Kilode shocked

Just as I cannot condone violence on women by men. . . there is ABSOLUTELY no justification for this kind of behavior.
Even if he beats her for a hobby. . . she has a choice to LEAVE!
Simple.

This is sheer wickedness.
May she die in pieces after she finds no peace in live or death!
Amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Wife Chops Hubby's Dick by SAMBARRY: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
Gbam
Kanwulia:

Just as I cannot condone violence on women by men. . . there is ABSOLUTELY no justification for this kind of behavior.
Even if he beats her for a hobby. . . she has a choice to LEAVE!
Simple.

This is sheer wickedness.
May she die in pieces after she finds no peace in live or death!
Amen!!!!
Re: Newly Married Wife Chops Hubby's Dick by bennyrazz: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
what is the essence/value/usefulness of a man without his third leg

(1) (Reply)

INCREDIBLE :meet The World's Oldest Couple (pic) / (photo)reason Why Some Females Will Forever Remain Single / TEENS CONNECT - Insights For Exceptional Young Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.