Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) (156785 Views)

JAMB Admission Status Out... Jamb.org.ng / JAMB UTME 2013 Result Is On Www.jamb.org.ng/unifietme / Unizik 2011/2012 Admission Statue Is Out On Www.jamb.org.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by funmeme(f): 8:35am On Sep 04, 2007
charlisco thank u soooooooooooooooooo much God will bless u beyond imagination 4 dis information u've given me.
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by Glorya(f): 9:07am On Sep 06, 2007
please the centres for waec is not yet out and its less than 2 weeks to the exam. Please if anyone has been successful in checking, let me know. Thanks.
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by niceuzor: 9:15am On Sep 06, 2007
- when last did you visit WAEC website?

and if the center are Out then use your WAEC CARD ?

Login & Check your center,No Stress in it OK. cool
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by DereI(f): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2007
Is the Waec GCE Centre's out? Please reply to kissingdere@yahoo.com
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by omoge(f): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2007
i have a small question hereĀ  wink. how much do public secondary schools pay as school fees? what about states like Edo? charlisco, got any idea? wink
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by wasma(m): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2007
go and try it now i think it is now ok smiley
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by charlisco(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2007
WAEC 2007 Centre is out.
Login with your card pin and s/n to print urs

If you are unable do so, you can send me your pin and s/n, to charlisco(at)gmail.com, but i will hve to charge u at the rate of N100

I wish you all success
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2007
I wanna get a copy of NOV/DEC 2007 examination,
I tried to open the site but not responding,
Is there anyone with this to please send me a copy to: babson2b4@yahoo.co.uk

Urgent reply needed plssssssssss
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by Glorya(f): 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2007
Thank God the center problem is now over.

@babson, u didn't say if it was the timetable you wanted or what?
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2007
Thanks for your reply, am sorry, what I want is the Time Table for the Nov/Dec. 2007.

Urgent reply needed pls,
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by hayprof(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2007
Pls, when exactly is d exams starting?
Date,
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by mutiu78(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2007
The exams starts on 14 September 2007
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by Abium: 5:16am On Sep 12, 2007
the examination starts with FOOD and NUTRITION PRACTICALS. I wish you the best of luck anyone who want to partake in the exam
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by hayprof(m): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2007
i mean wen will d exams start for the science student.
wat will b d 1st paper? and d date,
-tanx.
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by Floxybaby(f): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2007
Charlisco, please, can you help me out, i'm finding it difficult in printing my photocard and exam center. Please if there's anyway you can help, i'll be grateful.
Thanks.
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by Thegirl1: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2007
Please i need a help on my photocard and center information, i'm finding it difficult in printing my photocard. I've being trying all day, but to no avail, please, if there's anybody who can render a help to me, I'll be so grateful.

Thanks

Please treat as urgent.
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by poeticsoul: 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2007
i am still yet to see the centers,and the exam starts i 2 days.wat is the matter with this country as whole,like it or not this is a reflecion of a larger problem,anyone who has seen their centers should pls reply on how they went about it.thanks
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by forexgiude: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2007
IF YOU MUST INVEST THEN YOU MUST LEARN

GET YOUR FOREX LESSON CDs

SIX CDS FOR ONLY 3K NAIRA (EACH CD CONTAINS ABOUT 600MEGA BYTE OF
INFORMATION). TOTALLING OVER 4HRS OF FULL AUDIO AND VIDEO LESSONS.

FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO TRADE FX,HOW TO START AND HOW TO WITHDRAW YOUR EARNINGS.

TO ORDER SEND EMAIL TO :bitterstone1@yahoo.no
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by shilo23(m): 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2007
Meeen, this waec photocard is a total mess up. I am totally confused about the whole stuff. I need help on how to print out the photocard please.
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by bolseas(f): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2007
pls i want to download my centre number and exam no.
can some1 give me d real website addy?
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by DereI(f): 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2007
Why isnt the waec centre going?
whats the problem?
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by DereI(f): 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2007
waec website remains www.waeconline.org.ng
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by zeruns(m): 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2007
Is anybody having problem checking His/Her centre? If yes! if you dont mind, send me your Pin and S/N let me try if i can help you check it. though the site is very slow and sometimes bring out a lot of errors but let see what will happen.

Regards
Ade
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by adeshsam(m): 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2007
Sorry, Used wrong id. (My Colleague id: dezeruns)

Is anybody having problem checking His/Her centre? If yes! if you don't mind, send me your Pin and S/N let me try if i can help you check it. though the site is very slow and sometimes bring out a lot of errors but let see what will happen.

Regards
Ade
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by adeshsam(m): 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2007
Sorry, Used wrong id. (My Colleague id: dezeruns)

Is anybody having problem checking His/Her centre? If yes! if you don't mind, send me your Pin and S/N let me try if i can help you check it. though the site is very slow and sometimes bring out a lot of errors but let see what will happen.

Regards
Ade
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by scribe(m): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2007
WAEC has to do something, the frustration is simply getting too much cry cry cry
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by charlisco(m): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2007
Here in warri, we are printing the photocard with litttle or no stress
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by Kingkay(m): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2007
Examination starts tomorrow and I still can't print out photo cards for my candidates - 4 of them. Is anyone having a better result? Pls share!
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by Floxybaby(f): 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2007
The server is now free but they keep telling me that my photocard is not ready that i should try in two days time while i'm writing on Monday. The stress is much that i fill like going crazy.
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by hayprof(m): 6:03am On Sep 14, 2007
charlisco:

Here in warri, we are printing the photocard with litttle or no stress

@ Charles, culd u put up the time-table for easy download?

I one u pasted earlier can't be found, wink
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by tunad(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2007
pls i don't know what is happen to waec i want to print photo card but it is saying server erro or sometimes it will only bring registration alone am tire of it am i have paper on monday any body to help me this is my e-mail skyman_2222@yahoo.co.uk
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by akinolaaaa(m): 11:54am On Sep 14, 2007
[b][/b]hi all, waec website is just too busy,i have just finished checking my brothers centre,all you need to do is just to go to a good and trusted cafe,log on to waecapp.waeconline.org.ng fill your pin code and serial number a@ least 20 mins it will open.just be patient.then click the photocard .its very easy.from akinola
you can

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread / Unilag Admission 2018/2019 / UI 2019/2020 Postgraduate Applicants Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.