Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) (157336 Views)

JAMB Admission Status Out... Jamb.org.ng / JAMB UTME 2013 Result Is On Www.jamb.org.ng/unifietme / Unizik 2011/2012 Admission Statue Is Out On Www.jamb.org.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by DAINTYFAT: 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2007
hi guys, am having problems with checking my exams centre. someone please help me out. also when is the exams starting in nigeria? you can reach me at daintyfat@yahoo.com. thanks for your anticipation.
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2007
thats a serious head ache.
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by amblors(m): 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2007
i'll advice u use a good internet connection and try at off peak times, like at night. u're going to make use of a lot of patience so just kip trying. i guess ure talking about the GCE exams, they've actually started, i guess last week. if ure a science student, u've got lil to worry about cuz they begin with arts. do rely solely on that, just try and get the info from the waec website, i guess u have dat. take care.
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by amblors(m): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2007
i'll advice u use a good internet connection and try at off peak times, like at night. u're going to make use of a lot of patience so just kip trying. i guess ure talking about the GCE exams, they've actually started, i guess last week. if ure a science student, u've got lil to worry about cuz they begin with arts. do rely solely on that, just try and get the info from the waec website, i guess u have dat. take care.
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by oliky(m): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2007
The guy is all set to massacre Waec this time.Just make sure you dont blast the exam to the point they call you for a private exam lol.Any way the Waec site is up and running but just ensure you access it very early,that is during the early hours of the day when it still has less traffic,then you will scale thru easily.

Make your dreams come through by getting your career dreams realised,get financial aid for your university education, visit www.rapidstudentloans.com,
www.unconditionalloans.com

Wish you the best.
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by hayprof(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2007
AnyOne's gat a Copy of The WAEC timetable Pls Post,

-Thanks.
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by mustiz(m): 4:56am On Sep 26, 2007
for waec scratch cards call 08088803808
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by pin4eva(f): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2007
Can anyone send me the WAEC email address.

I Checked my result two times and found out that my English was outstanding and i tried to check it the next weak just to see the pop up window saying "the examination number you entered was not found" Remember, i have checked the same result with the same number two times.

I dont really understand this WAEC people. Someone will suffer to register the stuff and also suffer to see his result.

NA WA OH
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by Abium: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2007
mustiz:

for waec scratch cards call 08088803808

I beg una dont mind this guy, he will dupe u kindly call 07030416583 for Waec/GCE result checker
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by Abium: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2007
@ Pin4eva

never mind, the waec site is busy. they are trying to upgrade the site. try and check it in the morning or over nite
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by tjaycent1(m): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2007
The results of the 2007/2008 admission screening exercise of the University of Ilorin, are hereby published for the attention of candidates. It should be underscored that this is not the admission list, but results of the screening.

The University will now use the extant policy of the Federal Government (i.e. Merit, Catchment, ELDS), to select candidates from those who have met the cut - off points stated below.

A score of not less than 8 points in English AND in Mathematics not less than:
(i) 5 Points for Candidates into Common Law, Educational Management, Guidance and Counseling,
Health Education, PHE Programme.
(ii) 6 Points for Candidates into the Faculties of Agric, Science Education, Engineering, Business & Social Sciences, Science and College of Health Science Programmes
NOTE: It should be noted that few candidates have yet to be resolved problems. Their names will be published soon.

The final admission list would soon be published.
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by james007: 3:32am On Oct 11, 2007
no be yams,

meet new friends
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by fataiiyo(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2007
PLEASE, if you find this information useful kindly reply so that I know how to help you out.
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by austinia(m): 11:36am On Nov 19, 2007
Kindly help, I sat for the Nov/Dec 2006 W.A.E.C Exam, fortunately I traveled out of state which I was unable to check the result when it came out.

Now I wanted to check the result on line but I have lost my Exam no.
Can any one help on how to locate it with this Exam centre no: 5301209

e-mail : wisperme@yahoo.com
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by kzzyjoe(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2007
I BEG EVERY BODY IN THIS FORUM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I DEY APPLY TO LASPOTECH AND THEY PASTE FOR THE SITE SAY ADMISSION DON COME OUT BUT WHEN I CHECK AM THE SITE JUST DEY TELL ME SAY REG NO. NOT FOUND AND I CALL THEM THEY TELL ME SAY RESULT NEVER COME OUT SAY THEY JUST PASTE THAT ONE THERE I WANT TO KNOW IF ANYBODY GET THE SAME INFO FROM LASPOTECH OOOOOOOO
ABEG OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
[color=#000099][/color][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by austinia(m): 7:23am On Nov 20, 2007
Kindly help, I sat for the Nov/Dec 2006 W.A.E.C Exam, fortunately I traveled out of state which I was unable to check the result when it came out.

Now I wanted to check the result on line but I have lost my Exam no.
Can any one help on how to locate it with this Exam centre no: 5301209

you can e-mail @: wisperme@yahoo.com

Cheers.
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by Paulooo: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2007
I need a machinery to help me out of my Mechanical Engineering (Production and design)  Master's project.
Good pay attached.
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by MP007(m): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2007
unlike america where u can access your school records by just entering ur ssn and date of birth, naija is stil the stone age of paper files and po box nonsence, na wa ooo
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by bushman(m): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2007
How far i learnt someone called me & told me dat WAEC private result is out . Is it true ?
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by annoited(m): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2008
FELLOW NAIRALANDER
PLEASE,WHAT IS THE DATE FOR 2008 NYSC ORIENTATION?
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by justbeenad(m): 10:20am On Jan 17, 2008
I am Adams, Lagos. When are the waec releasing their WAEC GCE 2007 Results? Mail me at : justbeenadams@yahoo.com
Thanks
Adams
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by harios: 9:20am On Jan 21, 2008
Hi everyone in the House, does anyone have information about the last Commonwealth scholarship interview conducted in Abuja for MSc /PhD.
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by funmeme(f): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2008
Good day everybody,

please i need your assistance in this forum, my younger sister bought a form for one university in Nigeria, but the waec result she wants to use is the 2006 GCE whch she made but it has not been sent to us. we've been to their office but they say they can only give statement of result.

please do know if any one has gotten his/her 2006 GCE result, please she need to collect the original result what we have is print out of the result.

if u av any advice or wants to enlighten me on how 2 go about itplease mail me at funmmycollins@yahoo.com or post your reply here too.

God Bless u.
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by folahann(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2008
My sympathy goes to all the people still strugling with WAEC and those miserable Nigerian exams. You will overcome your tribulations
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by prenny(m): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2008
God bless u 4 dat Prayer. But NECO has solve dthe whole mata now o
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by NeoBlack(m): 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2008
I see, whats new on GCE now? anyone need Cast
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by joemichel: 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2008
Hi,
Does anyone know if it,s still possible to edit the information submitted online for the present waec exam beggining in may?
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by topssy(m): 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2008
Hi guys,checkout my site www.destinyndreamz.co.uk
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by idupaul: 10:23am On Apr 22, 2008
yeah .its time to network at a Nigerian student level, Aluta victoria, ITS MY PLEASURE TO USHER NIGERIAS BEST STUDENT SOCIAL NETWORKING PORTAL : free ur minds, connect , make friends in Nigerian institutions.

www.nigerianstudentsonline.com check it out and REGISTER.
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by jennyjatt: 2:28pm On May 05, 2008
pls do anybody have any info about Aptech or NIIT. i just want to know which is best and which is worth a life career. do they really teach? are there job offers? is it worth the money they are demanding? do Aptech or NIIT students have lots of job opportunities? pls help.
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by bricklayer(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2008
Some are crazy about getting into school, some cant wait to get out! life is funny
http://whichlevel.
Re: WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng) by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 30, 2008
Please does anyone here know when 2008 Nov/ Dec WAEC will close. I went to a bank today and the staff there said today Friday 30th May would be the last sales day.
When is the online registration closing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions / FG Reaction On ASUP Strike In Polytechnics / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.