Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 (105735 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWC Semi-Final (2 - 1) On 22nd October 2014 / Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / Nigeria Vs Sudan - AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) ON 11th October 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by tomiobj(m): 5:16am On Oct 23, 2014
CFCman:

Antispmaot struck again grin
. Lol. Me too I think that spmaot is following me. I thought I was d only one that gets banned 9 timess a week
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by zoboizee: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2014
Against south africa, oparanozie shld v bn subbd for nkwocha. esther sunday is technically poor, with no vision for good pass. infact does nt like to pass. wonder why subbing ordega n okobi. their removal crash d midfield. ayinde is also a poor passer of d ball. the team against civ shld do wit ordega in for sunday.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by Sanguine77(m): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2014
Go Falcons go. You have done it before, you are doing it now and you can do it again. Bring back the cup and congratulations in advance.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by IYANGBALI: 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
Davik01:
enemy of progress. U nogo succeed. grin enemy of progress. U nogo succeed.
if na you you go allow your pregnant wife play,you jus dey jealous me say I marry and impregnate Oshoala tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
zoboizee:
Against south africa, oparanozie shld v bn subbd for nkwocha. esther sunday is technically poor, with no vision for good pass. infact does nt like to pass. wonder why subbing ordega n okobi. their removal crash d midfield. ayinde is also a poor passer of d ball. the team against civ shld do wit ordega in for sunday.
Yeah, I agree with u on the Esther Sunday point. She's just a good dribbler that lacks footie intelligence.

I also think Edwin Okon needs a sound tactician with him; it seems he just puts out a team list and instructs the girls to "do their best". Someone like Peter Dedevbo will suffice in that regard.

My starting line up for the final would be:

------------------Dede-----------

---Nwabuoku-- Ebi--Ohale---Ebere--

-----------------Ohadugha-------------

--------Ngozi Okobi------Ayinde----------

------Oshoala---Nkwocha----Oparanozie-----

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by walexlugas08(m): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
This ladies are just mesmerizing me the way they're playing like men: very compact,skillfully endowed;speed,cohesiveness,team-balance,physic,fitness, et al. They're just my darling team.. Pls, pls, and pls don't 4ck up and make sure you bring the trophy back home!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by enomakos(m): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
[quote
author=IYANGBALI post=27369209]Oshoala is heavily pregnant,she is
carrying my babies,sorry she won't be available for that match on that
day[/quote]

enemy of progress
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by StealthyMe(m): 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nwokocha...abeg come do Cameroon as Drogba dey do Arsenal

Its definitely gonna be our trophy!
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by IYANGBALI: 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
enomakos:

enemy of progress
same to you tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by Tonylyte(m): 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
Afrok:
To all the guys crushing on Oshoala, you guys shouldn't relent in ur prayers coz it will be a double joy to see ur crush (Oshoala) come back home with the trophy.

The match is gonna be a tough one, but I still expect my darling falcons to come out victorious by God's grace.
Team Super Falcons for the trophy, God Bless our teams, God Bless Nigeria.
Hw about my darling angel, francisca ordega?
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by Tonylyte(m): 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
Funny how people keep asking me when nigerian girls and the ghanaian girls will play their finals. Most people fail to understand that the ghanaian match that was highlighted during the 2nd half of the s.africa vs nigeria match was a replay of the group stage match lol. I hate it when people gives ghana unwarranted attentions....ghana dat couldnt make it out of the group stage.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by JiggamanGh: 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tonylyte:
Funny how people keep asking me when nigerian girls and the ghanaian girls will play their finals. Most people fail to understand that the ghanaian match that was highlighted during the 2nd half of the s.africa vs nigeria match was a replay of the group stage match lol. I hate it when people gives ghana unwarranted attentions....ghana dat couldnt make it out of the group stage.

Shut up, Ghana is the best unlike your super chinchins.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by Afrok(m): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tonylyte:

Hw about my darling angel, francisca ordega?
shoo shocked... Not again, I thought I've left Oshoala for U guys to crush on, why my Ordega? Ehn bruh...
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by fujirice: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Shut up, Ghana is the best unlike your super chinchins.
Hahahahahahahahaha! Someone gets an alert whenever Ghana is mentioned on Nairaland. I hope you don't get charged much for that....lol!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by JiggamanGh: 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
fujirice:
Hahahahahahahahaha! Someone gets an alert whenever Ghana is mentioned on Nairaland. I hope you don't get charged much for that....lol!

Only when someone makes stupid remarks about Ghana. Which is always because Nigwrians are obsessed with Ghana.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by fujirice: 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Only when someone makes stupid remarks about Ghana. Which is always because Nigwrians are obsessed with Ghana.
Lol! Are you sure its not the other way round? Lol
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by JiggamanGh: 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
fujirice:
Lol! Are you sure its not the other way round? Lol

I am pretty sure it's Nigerians. There are over 50 countries in Africa but the only Country nigerians pick on is Ghana and South Africa.

What did we do to you guys?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by fujirice: 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I am pretty sure it's Nigerians. There are over 50 countries in Africa but the only Country nigerians pick on is Ghana and South Africa.

What did we do to you guys?
Hey, don't be too hard on yourself. Its not just Ghana and South Africa alone! Heck we slogged it out with Kenya a while back. That's what it means to be a BIG BRO. Sometimes you tug on your KID BROs to make them aware of your presence always. Admit it, if we no find una trouble, una no go miss us? Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by Tonylyte(m): 4:34am On Oct 24, 2014
Afrok:
shoo shocked... Not again, I thought I've left Oshoala for U guys to crush on, why my Ordega? Ehn bruh...
Na, i have always been there for ordega, not oshoala.....hahahaha, oshoala, they are plenty contenders that are queuing for her. Why not wait for courtney dike to return? Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by Afrok(m): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2014
Tonylyte:

Na, i have always been there for ordega, not oshoala.....hahahaha, oshoala, they are plenty contenders that are queuing for her. Why not wait for courtney dike to return? Lol
Return of Courtney Dike? shocked only if U remember the U20 world cup, u'll know that guys can wound someone because of her cry.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 24, 2014
don't know which team to support, Cameroon is my maternal home and Nigeria is my paternal home. I wish my paternal home to win though.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by fujirice: 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nashoji:
don't know which team to support, Cameroon is my maternal home and Nigeria is my paternal home. I wish my paternal home to win though.
Those camerounians no dey smile o! They play pretty much like the Falcons too. A mouthwatering encounter I must tell ya!
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
fujirice:
Those camerounians no dey smile o! They play pretty much like the Falcons too. A mouthwatering encounter I must tell ya!
very true bro, I know they will give the super falcon problems but I'm pretty sure falcon will prevail.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by Tonylyte(m): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
Afrok:
Return of Courtney Dike? shocked only if U remember the U20 world cup, u'll know that guys can wound someone because of her cry.
Go and stand in the queue and wait then, if u cant wait then u can make your choice from the remaing girls, perhaps whyte(the goalkeeper) that you wount have any contender....hahahahaha, whyte is all urs.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by Afrok(m): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tonylyte:

Go and stand in the queue and wait then, if u cant wait then u can make your choice from the remaing girls, perhaps whyte(the goalkeeper) that you wount have any contender....hahahahaha, whyte is all urs.
shocked... This my brother no wish me well at all cry
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by Tonylyte(m): 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
Afrok:
shocked... This my brother no wish me well at all cry
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, wetin i do u na?
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by Afrok(m): 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tonylyte:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, wetin i do u na?
U dey wish make I go after Whyte, not even Oparanozie shocked
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by Tonylyte(m): 7:50am On Oct 25, 2014
Afrok:
U dey wish make I go after Whyte, not even Oparanozie shocked
Hahahaha, You dey complain about how people plenty dey hustle for coutney, i come tell u person(whyte) wey be say nobody go struggle with u you come dey para?
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by LeoSanchez(m): 9:05am On Oct 25, 2014
Nigeria 3 - Cameroon 1

quote miiii

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by naijaboylive(m): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2014
Extra time things... Cameroonians r no push over.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 by Afrok(m): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2014
Tonylyte:

Hahahaha, You dey complain about how people plenty dey hustle for coutney, i come tell u person(whyte) wey be say nobody go struggle with u you come dey para?
bro... Why I no go Para? tongue it's my Francisca Ordega or no one else kiss.

Just can't stop wishing the Falcons all the very best in today's finals, team falcons for the trophy.
God Bless Super Falcons, God Bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup / Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) / Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.