Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:03 AM

Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians (34830 Views)

Meet The Team That Treated Ebola Patients In Nigeria - Information Nigeria / PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 23, 2014
Fantastic people.
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by justi4jesu(f): 5:31am On Oct 23, 2014
4 of them died cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by ayusco85(m): 5:31am On Oct 23, 2014
gistyinka:
Meet some of the medical team that treated the index #Ebola case in Nigeria. In total, nine of them got infected with the virus; four of their colleagues passed away. Photo: WHO/A. Esiebo

http://gistyinka.net/w-h-o-declare-nigeria-ebola-free-meet-medical-doctors-kept-nigerians-away-ebola/

They should be rewarded and given national honours. God bless u all, we are grateful

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by justi4jesu(f): 5:32am On Oct 23, 2014
Penart:
I hope this makes fp,this is what should be on fp not "picture of davido with whizkid" #motivational

Done smiley
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by alotofgrace(m): 5:33am On Oct 23, 2014
God bless them n dia famlies n d ones that sacrificed

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by bodi01(m): 5:37am On Oct 23, 2014
Men honour but God rewards. God will bless and reward you people. Keep the Spirit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by mployer(m): 5:37am On Oct 23, 2014
Misleading news.

This Is Just a pics of the medical team of the hospital where sawyer died. They probably were Never part of the real ebola right.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by justi4jesu(f): 5:42am On Oct 23, 2014
mployer:

Misleading news.

This Is Just a pics of the medical team of the hospital where sawyer died. They probably were Never part of the real ebola right.

Of course they were part of it and some of them died in the process.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Galadimabawa: 5:46am On Oct 23, 2014
Raspect fi them, jah rastafari bless them seeeeeen
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Drabrah(m): 5:48am On Oct 23, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
you mean four persons in this pix died?
Nope !
4 of dia colleagues (including d head of d team___(late) Dr Adadevoh)
This pix was taken afta d whole issue was resolved
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Drabrah(m): 5:52am On Oct 23, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yeah!
True!
@least I know 2 of dem dat were infected (frm d pix) buh thank God they survived it.
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by mployer(m): 5:58am On Oct 23, 2014
justi4jesu:

They didn't die fighting ebola, they died after contacting ebola accidentally.
There are niggaz That did the real fight, I think they should be gething the glory. Heard they've moved to liberia for part-2 undecided
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 23, 2014
mployer:

There are niggaz That did the real fight, I think they should gething the glory. Heard they've moved to liberia for part-2 undecided

Nigga, just shut the fcuuk up. You're making too much unnecessary noise.
Dem for quarantine you sef.

@TOPIC

They're just doing what they're paid to do.
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Sunymoore(m): 6:04am On Oct 23, 2014
Wlh. I bowed for them!
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Reference(m): 6:11am On Oct 23, 2014
mployer:

There are niggaz That did the real fight, I think they should be gething the glory. Heard they've moved to liberia for part-2 undecided

Well the whole story can be viewed from different perspectives. Yes, they didn't go out hunting ebola but stumbled into an ambush and fought to survive. That is worthy of a medal. When the news broke and the wounded were being brought in no Nigerian would go near them. It was a certain foreigner from the WHO or was it MSF who attended to them for days until we Nigerians were up and running. I think he deserves the most commendation because one big difference between Nigeria and other hard hit countries was the quality of early case treatment. Without that guy there may not have been any in that picture still alive and certainly many many more infections.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Togom: 6:12am On Oct 23, 2014
These are warrious of our land.IF am proud of them,but where were the Nigerian Medical Association.....I'm search more money and jumbo package while people were dying.God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 6:14am On Oct 23, 2014
These men and ladies deserve the National award. More grease to their elbows.
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by M4gunners: 6:17am On Oct 23, 2014
God bless una o.
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by oba2flex(m): 6:17am On Oct 23, 2014
Ilekere:

Nigga, just shut the fcuuk up. You're making too much unnecessary noise.
Dem for quarantine you sef.

@TOPIC

They're just doing what they're paid to do.
Naaaa...bro, they deserve some kudos. Seeing ur colleagues die one by one was enough reason to resign & run 4 ur life but these guys stayed & fought
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by oluwafemi113(m): 6:19am On Oct 23, 2014
More blessing
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by englishmart(m): 6:19am On Oct 23, 2014
Penart:
I hope this makes fp,this is what should be on fp not "picture of davido with whizkid" #motivational
you don't have to tell us what to move to front-page.
That is why it is called a forum

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Isk(f): 6:21am On Oct 23, 2014
These guys truly are heros. They deserve federal recognition. What they dis for their country is nothing short of heroic.
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Divineluv14(f): 6:21am On Oct 23, 2014
Jah bless ya all wink
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by OjeriakhiVictor(m): 6:22am On Oct 23, 2014
My Justice League
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 23, 2014
englishmart:
you don't have to tell us what to move to front-page.
That is why it is called a forum
at first,i didnt want to reply you,your question,i thought it had to do with brain damage issues,you know that sort?,but on second thought i decided it might be that you just woke up from a deep sleep and your head is still foggy,or you're just lookin to quote someone,i didnt ask you or anyone to put it on fp [heck,i'm not even sure you have such administrative rights],i said i hope it makes front page,i'm quite sure that isnt a command,i know your brain is slow in processing things,thats why you're advised to re-read before you type,eh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by recentelder(m): 6:43am On Oct 23, 2014
Sometime, name matters in destiny. They r working in the hospital called first consultants. The whole world is consulting them today for their success.I salute u all
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by AbelPraize1(m): 6:44am On Oct 23, 2014
Pls what of the white bearded man in the first pix ,hope all is well with him?because he is not in the second pix with gov Fasola.they are God sent to our country they should be celebrated.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by ITbomb(m): 6:44am On Oct 23, 2014
seankay:
I dey cum
Guy, face that side, no splash anything on me

More Nigerians are being motivated by the recognition of heroes.
#motivational
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2014
God Bless Them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast / Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death / Sick Woman Receives N100k From A Good Samaritan, Burst Into Tears (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.