Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians (34828 Views)

Meet The Team That Treated Ebola Patients In Nigeria - Information Nigeria / PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by LEERICIST(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2014
missdebs:
if there's any1 thats supposed to take credits...they should be first!
Soconded!!!!!!!!
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by iBukas: 6:52am On Oct 23, 2014
God will forever bless them, nice work we are proud of you guys
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by achi4u(m): 6:54am On Oct 23, 2014
They take the bull by the horn,though most of their coo-doctors paid the ultimate price.
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by ITbomb(m): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2014
seankay:
I dey cum
Guy, face that side, no splash anything on me

More Nigerians are being motivated by the recognition of heroes.
#motivational
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by achi4u(m): 6:56am On Oct 23, 2014
LEERICIST:

Soconded!!!!!!!!
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by abdulabbakar(m): 6:58am On Oct 23, 2014
Stay blessed!
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by joory1(m): 7:01am On Oct 23, 2014
Let me see if they will give them National Award. Bcus in this country we don't appreciate good pple rather we sing and praise those that steal millions of Dollas and call them home with a National Award as appreciation.
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by experimentist: 7:02am On Oct 23, 2014
Tuale! God bless them and Fashola.. Thunder fire Gej raw!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by mployer(m): 7:07am On Oct 23, 2014
Ilekere:

Nigga, just shut the fcuuk up. You're making too much unnecessary noise.
Dem for quarantine you sef.

@TOPIC

They're just doing what they're paid to do.

Lol

So, what is the différence between what I said and what You Just said?
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:09am On Oct 23, 2014
seankay:
I dey cum

Cum outside o!
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by fuke(m): 7:14am On Oct 23, 2014
They made me proud.
For once he world bow to Nigeria.
One nation, one people, one God.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by englishmart(m): 7:15am On Oct 23, 2014
Penart:

at first,i didnt want to reply you,your question,i thought it had to do with brain damage issues,you know that sort?,but on second thought i decided it might be that you just woke up from a deep sleep and your head is still foggy,or you're just lookin to quote someone,i didnt ask you or anyone to put it on fp [heck,i'm not even sure you have such administrative rights],i said i hope it makes front page,i'm quite sure that isnt a command,i know your brain is slow in processing things,thats why you're advised to re-read before you type,eh?
should I sound rudely in reply.. ?
Hell no!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by MacluvPH(m): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2014
God bless you guys.
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by tunmmyunited(m): 7:26am On Oct 23, 2014
Respect...... Removing my headdress 4 dem......
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 23, 2014
Pride of Nigeria
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Amack(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2014
may almighty God reward you all and grant internal rest to the dead.
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 23, 2014
missdebs:
if there's any1 thats supposed to take credits...they should be first!
yes my dear,u too are such a lovely girl,am falling in love.
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by zudozz: 7:47am On Oct 23, 2014
Nooo we ll not celebrate them. If its some very uselez smelly politicians now we go dey jump up.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Gorgeous58(f): 7:58am On Oct 23, 2014
Kudos to them. Doctors making sacrifices for humanity since 33AD

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by boombay(m): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2014
iamsegsy:
these are the type of people we ought to celebrate not some #weedAddicts
you are just too dull lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by igbsam(m): 8:20am On Oct 23, 2014
My Heart goes out to those who lost their life in the line of saving Nigeria. These guys are our real heroes and heroine. God bless them all.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by mbulela: 8:27am On Oct 23, 2014
iamsegsy:
these are the type of people we ought to celebrate not some #weedAddicts
And drunkards.
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by rukks: 8:32am On Oct 23, 2014
God bless you all and to the family of the deceased God will wipe your tears.
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Zico0(m): 8:32am On Oct 23, 2014
The average Nigerian runs away from a tribulation. Gradually, that mindset will change, as the value of nobility is recognised. Nigeria will become that country that we all want because Nigerians are nationally a good people. Good always overcome evil in time.
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by donodion(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2014
These are people who deserves national honors.
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Gentlemimi2: 8:45am On Oct 23, 2014
smiley. So proud of them all.
Let us not be too quick to forget late nurses Ejelonu, Ukoh and Dr Adadevoh
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by lonelydora: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2014
May your days be long to the living and RIP to the dead.
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by darlingnuel(m): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2014
And don't they have names?
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by myhero4eva: 9:09am On Oct 23, 2014
Heroic patriots... Your services and sacrifices will be lasting echos in our hearts... Well done

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death / Sick Woman Receives N100k From A Good Samaritan, Burst Into Tears (Photos) / Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.