Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians (34831 Views)

Meet The Team That Treated Ebola Patients In Nigeria - Information Nigeria / PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by emekajesus: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2014
GOD WILL SURELY REMEMBER YOUR ACT OF PATRIOTISM AND REWARD YOU IMMENSELY, FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT LOOSE THEIR LIVE AT THE CAUSE OF CON TAILING THE EBOLA VIRUS MAY THE GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE AMEN.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Chookym(m): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2014
May God bless them.
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by kellyJames5(m): 10:03am On Oct 23, 2014
You guys really fought so that we may live,not minding whether you will live to tell the story or not,
unfortunately,some gave in........
But,we promise,we won't be in a hurry to forget your service and commitment to your father land even in the face of death,rest in peace Heroes and heroines of our time.
God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by iamsegsy(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2014
boombay:

you are just too dull lipsrsealed
ok
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by naturefellow(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2014
God bless them richly!
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by charming247(m): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2014
courage54:
Is only Fashola that found it worthy to celebrate some of them, but the other OGA AT THE TOP was busy campaigning with their success.
you are nothing but a saddest trying to divert the topic coz of hate, kill all APC members and their NL cry babies. Don't know how much I hate that boko haram party.
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by adedayourt(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2014
Personally I duff ma hat.

Nigerians ll forever remain grateful.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by KingTom(m): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2014
gistyinka:
Meet some of the medical team that treated the index #Ebola case in Nigeria. In total, nine of them got infected with the virus; four of their colleagues passed away. Photo: WHO/A. Esiebo

http://gistyinka.net/w-h-o-declare-nigeria-ebola-free-meet-medical-doctors-kept-nigerians-away-ebola/
Una no recognise me for this pic cry
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Alfred200825(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2014
These are the people that should be given national honors not some fat job slob

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by solacec4t(f): 11:46am On Oct 23, 2014
We should celebrate such poeple, may God bless you guys abundantly.
RIP to those that died. we will never forget ur good deeds.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Allansmith: 11:50am On Oct 23, 2014
hazyfm:
wow... MAY GOD BLESS THEM

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by JhyMedex: 11:52am On Oct 23, 2014
We hail Thee...
Heroes n Heroines of Our fatherland...
Patriots of Our beloved nation...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by TonYzeallY(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Penart:
I hope this makes fp,this is what should be on fp not "picture of davido with whizkid" #motivational
Hehehehe...send me ur Accnt Nmber jare! Eye like tRue talk.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
MOD, Please move this to the first page.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by maxisfield(f): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
God bless u all evn in d afterlife smiley
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
This guys are blessed already, there must be atleast one person of all the people praying for you that is just and upright in the eyes of God. God listens to such people.
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by courage54(m): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
charming247:
you are nothing but a saddest trying to divert the topic coz of hate, kill all APC members and their NL cry babies. Don't know how much I hate that boko haram party.

let me tell you what will give you the easiest access to committing suicide, am a christian and am from NIGER-DELTA, but me, my entire family and church are voting for BUHARI AND FASHOLA not minding their religion. i hope this will kill u faster
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
I just hope the family of the departed are handsomely rewarded and the ones alive are remembered for good.....naija. I hail thee!!!
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
check out the man in d middle, reminds me of all those old men in American movies who spend their days inside a lab producing a drug to cure cancer or even anti-zombie vaccine
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by KenIsrael: 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
May God bless them all
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Sunshinelady(f): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tank God 4dem. But is it only Drs dat were involved? Weren't there nurses, Lab scientists, pharmacists, ward maids, etc, in d hospital during the time? Y aint their pics included?
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Amhatu(m): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Thank You For showing a winning Nigerian Spirit under extreme difficulty. You are the Best!!! cool cool cool
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by totorimi: 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
Haaa so its that building near the filling station at Obalende that Patrick Sawyerr went. I will never pass near that side again until they demolish the house.
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by cecildeeva: 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
I salute
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
They are definitely heroes in their own right. They are worth celebrating jare.
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by coolviv: 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
God bless them all!!

Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Chommieblaq(f): 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
God bless you boundlessly. God bless Nigeria
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by chegson: 12:39am On Oct 24, 2014
missdebs:
if there's any1 thats supposed to take credits...they should be first!

To God be the glory for the wonderful achievement.
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by amofum(m): 7:40am On Oct 24, 2014
@op
In my own view these aren't the real heroes b'cos they didn't treat the index case because he had Ebola, but because he was ready to pay his bills and they didn't know he had Ebola initially.

To me I'll rather commend the doctors at the quarantine centre in Yaba who risked all was left of the life God had given to them to come and tend for these ones. They are MY real heroes, they fought Ebola for Nigeria but First Consultant staff fought Ebola for their LIFES.

I'll always respect their tenacity in the struggle but they are taking the shine from some others.
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by manuel80(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
sure!!!
abi ohh[b]
SLIDEwaxie:
sure!!!
abi ohh[/b]
SLIDEwaxie:
sure!!!
abi ohh
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
But some public officials whose action and inaction has cost the lives of thousands of Nigerians will still be received far more reward from the government long after they are retired.
Re: Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
Penart:

M!,long time,how you?
no trouble. i'm cool and you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death / 6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast / Sick Woman Receives N100k From A Good Samaritan, Burst Into Tears (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.