Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's (79668 Views)

Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) / Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m / A Closer Look At The Innoson SUV. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by Wrongturn: 7:49am On Oct 23, 2014
This one na advertisement abeg
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by kyrios: 7:49am On Oct 23, 2014
XketchDesigns:
when people say made in Nigeria cars, I can't help but laugh!
Please people the correct statement is ASSEMBLED in Nigeria.
it is made and assembled in Nigeria not just assembled in Nigeria please Google it o

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by jonuel1(m): 7:51am On Oct 23, 2014
XketchDesigns:
when people say made in Nigeria cars, I can't help but laugh!
Please people the correct statement is ASSEMBLED in Nigeria.

Why do you take joy in reasoning through your anus?

Cars, laptops and the likes, do you think the parts are made by one person/coy or country and at the end is it not the country of assemblage that's on it?

6 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by talktimi(m): 7:52am On Oct 23, 2014
joseph1832:
This is no publicity stunt my brother. It doesn't follow and it smells like shit.

Ask yourself this: doesn't all federal government vehicles carry the plate number with FG attached to it? Why in the name of Anubis does the pictures above have plate numbers that doesn't have the FG insignia?.

Unless the OP proves otherwise, I say: lies, lies all lies and we see through all the facade of the FG!. I stand corrected!, just had the pictures mailed to me. But really driving home made Nigerian cars will not alleviate the sufferings of the Nigerian masses!.
didn't you see FG on the plates of op's photos ? Try looking closer this time

4 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by lawrenceunaa: 7:53am On Oct 23, 2014
That doesn't mean Mr president drives the car

It's a form of advert grin grin undecided
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by jonuel1(m): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2014
abu12:
@ops what kind of propaganda is this? So if i decide to remove a car plate number meant for a govt hilux and use it on limousine car which many normally do, just to ease journey on high way, u will say presidency is using Limousine car. People use govt plate number on their private car my friend, moderator this thread has no bases

Fraudster!

Look at what you derive joy in doing; its people like you that rubbish our country.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by joseph1832(m): 7:55am On Oct 23, 2014
talktimi:
didn't you see FG on the plates of op's photos ? Try looking closer this time
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by deltateam: 7:55am On Oct 23, 2014
The car is 4.5 million naira.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by NurseJP(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2014
Today is my Birthday,how many LIKES from my nairaland family?

7 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 23, 2014
joseph1832:
This is no publicity stunt my brother. It doesn't follow and it smells like shit.

Ask yourself this: doesn't all federal government vehicles carry the plate number with FG attached to it? Why in the name of Anubis does the pictures above have plate numbers that doesn't have the FG insignia?.

Unless the OP proves otherwise, I say: lies, lies all lies and we see through all the facade of the FG!. I stand corrected!, just had the pictures mailed to me. But really driving home made Nigerian cars will not alleviate the sufferings of the Nigerian masses!.
And it didn't even cross my mind
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by Lilimax(f): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Thank you Jesus .
Kudos to innocent Ifediata Chukwuma 1 of Nnewi, the japan of Africa.
Just wanna add that nnewi, Nigeria hosts the 3rd largest automobile market in the world
smiley
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

The last person Lagosians would wish as their President in 2015 is the same rudderless character and ethnic bigot who denied them a modern railway in 1983. That same railway is still under construction and as such Lagosians would not want your paymaster anywhere near the corridor of power until it is completed. My guy, the reality is that you're on a mission impossible. Anyway, enjoy your pay while it last.

Which lagosians are u talking about the ones in Portugal? Because the Nigerian ones are not falling for that nonsense you spewed! Gej is a bad leader, simple! We need a change!! The west isn't blinded by senseless sentiments, practicality is d watchword. If a good igbo man steps up (utomi) he will be embraced. Embellishments cant help Jonathan and longer.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by stinggy(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Thank you Jesus .
Just wanna add that nnewi, Nigeria hosts the 3rd largest automobile market in the world

Really
Where do you get all these news from pls?
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 23, 2014
same here in Ekiti,but the trucks are being mostly used

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by geeudy(f): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2014
femicyrus:
Let us clap for GEJ becos top government officials are now using made in Nigeria cars. He is transforming nigeria!
As if a worker with N18000 monthly that will pay house rent, Nepa bills, feed, pay children school fee, tranport, etc can afford it.
Mobile phone that use to be the birthrite of the rich in naija is wat even a student can afford now. Nobody is clapping for OBJ
stop hating else u will die before ur time.. learn to appreciate people's effort.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by iamdjtune: 8:05am On Oct 23, 2014
Thats none of my business check out this hot music from Tiwa Savage titled Key To The City http://www..com/music-tiwa-savage-key-to-the-city/
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by 100Cents: 8:07am On Oct 23, 2014
Only one car ?

Sir. I was expecting 5 different cars with Presidency plate numbers. I have seen this since 2013 along Abuja-lokoja road.

Anyway, what a topic...

Do you know government officials buy personal cars and use their influence to paste govt numbers on them ?

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by 100Cents: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Thank you Jesus .

Explain the bolded..
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by 100Cents: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2014
TheSonOfMark:
The opposition party/parties and their gullible followers would certainly skip this thread and make no reference to this news since it paints the president in a good light.

OPPOSITION PARTIES IN NIGERIA PLAYING POLITICS OF BITTERNESS SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL.

Jonathan is working. I am his supporter.

But one car's plate number cannot support this topic.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by IyfeNamikaze(m): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2014
joseph1832:

why are you an enemy to your own progress?
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by chesterlee(m): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2014
Nice development

GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by IdomaLikita: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2014
Very Impressive!
FG should follow this up by working with Commercial Banks to roll out Soft Loans in an effort to subsidize the commodity for Middle Class Nigerians!
This will benefit all parties!

Funny enough! My Kinsman (OcheJoseph) and I are finding common ground these days! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by pendy79: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2014
Nigerians suffering from stokholm syndrom from the days of Adam and Eve.

Celebrating clerks and middlecadre officials riding innoson suvs for photo ops while the ogas at the top rides in Bullet proofed BMWs and Private Jets and junketing all around the world in the most expensive suites in the world.

We are the koko of our problems. If they like they should ride in keke marwa for all I care....

David Cameron ride on a public train make jona come join the coal powered locomotive coffins he is celebrating from Iddo to agege make we see.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by 100Cents: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2014
femicyrus:
Let us clap for GEJ becos top government officials are now using made in Nigeria cars. He is transforming nigeria!
As if a worker with N18000 monthly that will pay house rent, Nepa bills, feed, pay children school fee, tranport, etc can afford it.
Mobile phone that use to be the birthrite of the rich in naija is wat even a student can afford now. Nobody is clapping for OBJ

Why not sell your phone and buy a car since they are items deserving of comparism ?

BTW, is there any phone manufacturer located in Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by Homguy(m): 8:13am On Oct 23, 2014
mikeansy:

brand new Cars are not affordable yet to everyone even in countries with long history of automobile assembly.

But what local manufacturing of cars can do is to create jobs for poor people

may be your 18K per month worker may now find a job where he gets paid 25K per month.

this is how others build their Nation.
sound talk, from seemingly sound mind.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 23, 2014
How is this made in Nigeria? or weren't the parts just assembled in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by dharnte: 8:13am On Oct 23, 2014
Election is near....Smart f***(goodluck)
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by Skimpledawg(m): 8:14am On Oct 23, 2014
talktimi:
Buhari set this automotive revolution in motion. All hail Buhari
What is dz 1 sayin? .....abeg e shift! Make ai c beta comments

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by Arnoldo(m): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2014
barcanista:
publicity stunt
wat are up saying ..what is publicity stunt?
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by Rawani: 8:16am On Oct 23, 2014
joseph1832:

Unless the OP proves otherwise, I say: lies, lies all lies and we see through all the facade of the FG!. I stand corrected!, just had the pictures mailed to me. But really driving home made Nigerian cars will not alleviate the sufferings of the Nigerian masses!

While I share your reservations about the authenticity of the story, the bolded cannot be farther from the truth. Driving domestically produced cars will save us foreign exchange and encourage local production of parts, improve investor confidence, and spring up auxilliary industries which will reduce unemployment, crime and create value for society.

The FG has always patronised assembled-in Nigeria cars (Peugeot 504 BestLine, 406, 307 etc.) for over 30 years at least from ASD Motors in Kaduna. In fact one of the reasons Peugeot has been the official car for FG officials is because of the stake it used to have in the company.

Nothing new here really.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1620213_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by 100Cents: 8:16am On Oct 23, 2014
talktimi:
Buhari set this automotive revolution in motion. All hail Buhari

Hunger just set this your comment in motion. All hail hunger..

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by Arnoldo(m): 8:17am On Oct 23, 2014
lestat:
How is this made in Nigeria? or weren't the parts just assembled in Nigeria? undecided
assembled? read abt dem b4 u conclude....most of their components are made here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic / A Car Parked On A Fence In Benin City (pictures). / Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.