Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Beautiful Lady - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Beautiful Lady (997 Views)

25 Strange And Crazy Deaths That Will Boggle Your Mind / When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? / The Most Beautiful Lady In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
This one's strictly for the guys! What really comes to your mind when you see a beautiful girl in public places! Please share, just say it!
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Beautiful Lady by chibwike(m): 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
i admire her, and wishes she is my gf
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Beautiful Lady by Tallesty1(m): 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
Nothing
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Beautiful Lady by MykLANNY(m): 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
God is a potter.. And he has done another excellent work... And i get reminded dat i can only take one of dose wonderful creations
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Beautiful Lady by Mrfils(m): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
chibwike:
i admire her, and wishes she is my gf
Spoken my mind, even to d full stp... Oh! no fullstp shocked

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hmm mm are you guys saying the truth? You mean non of you here do stare at her ass or boobs as you always do?
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
Joyce024:
Hmm mm are you guys saying the truth? You mean non of you here do stare at her ass or boobs as you always do?
Since you know, why u con dy ask us
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
Vessi:

Since you know, why u con dy ask us
I want to know if that's what in all guys mind or something else
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
Joyce024:
I want to know if that's what in all guys mind or something else
that can't be what's in every guy's mind when he sights a chick across the road. Some overlook them.
Btw what would you use the information for
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Beautiful Lady by wordbank(m): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
C fresh fish!!! shocked shocked :oshe go good to fry abi na to roast grin
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Beautiful Lady by Georgematics(m): 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
seriously, nothing comes to mind. i'll just admire her especially if she is well dressed.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
Georgematics:
seriously, nothing comes to mind. i'll just admire her especially if she is well dressed.
what about approaching her! dont you think of meeting to maybe know a little about her to to collect her number cool
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Beautiful Lady by Georgematics(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
Joyce024:
what about approaching her! dont you think of meeting to maybe know a little about her to to collect her number cool

earnestly, it depends on were I saw her. you don't just walk up to a pretty well dressed girl on the street or in public and try to start a convo..if by chance she sits close to me in a public transport, receptions, bank queues and such places, I may start up a light conversation like a joke or a witty comment and if she's my type of person, then we can see about getting to know each other..
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Beautiful Lady by amazingemy9: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
It always end up in two ways,either she gave me her number or she refused to.I dnt knw y am always lucky with beautiful girls.
Please click the link to vote for me in the st remy millionaire contest,just click the link below and like the photo,pls comment if you can,thanks and Godbless.
https://m.facebook.com/StRemyNigeria/photos/a.574073942694638.1073741830.250513685050667/574074089361290/?type=1&_rdr#574149166020449

(1) (Reply)

Do Women Poop During Labour? / Where Will You Spend New Years Eve? Lagos Countdown Vs Vellvett Lounge / See What Hunger Made Him Do (viewer's Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.