Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,564 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Nairalanders,you guys are funny... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders,you guys are funny... (1017 Views)

List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post / LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! / Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders,you guys are funny... by Beehorn(f): 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
If you are awake by this time and you are a nairalander...just mark the register by commenting on this FP MATERIAL.
Re: Nairalanders,you guys are funny... by Rexphobia(m): 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
Beehorn:
If you are awake by this time and you are a nairalander...just mark the register by commenting on this FP MATERIAL.

Absent

Re: Nairalanders,you guys are funny... by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
Op am sure you're in the toilet because you weren't thinking straight when you opened this thread
Re: Nairalanders,you guys are funny... by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
shocked Whatever you do, do not type "pre..nt". She's probably an agent of zakazuku. Just look at her signature and the way she spelt "nocturnal". Don't they look like decoys to you? Hmm...endtime things.
Re: Nairalanders,you guys are funny... by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Beehorn:

It is NOCTURNAL, not NOCTURAL.
Re: Nairalanders,you guys are funny... by woky: 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
samflexxy:
Op am sure you're in the toilet because you weren't thinking straight when you opened this thread
grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders,you guys are funny... by Mucokey(m): 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
Almost good morning to all nairalanders
Re: Nairalanders,you guys are funny... by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:07am On Nov 13, 2014
assfreak:

It is NOCTURNAL, not NOCTURAL.

LOL. She's busted!
And I thought I was the fellow accused of being obsessed with a penchant for proper usage of words...

At the topic: When I'm insomniac on nights such as this, NairaLand provides a platform for me to put my ratiocinations to lexical forms. So far its been a therapy...plus I tend to read through articles I skipped during the day, at night.
Re: Nairalanders,you guys are funny... by Freshtomato(f): 12:11am On Nov 13, 2014
*yawns* embarassed
Re: Nairalanders,you guys are funny... by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 13, 2014
FP ko,FP ni
Re: Nairalanders,you guys are funny... by Truckpusher(m): 1:45am On Nov 13, 2014
Somebody needs to quit smoking weed.
Re: Nairalanders,you guys are funny... by maaft(m): 2:12am On Nov 13, 2014
dressed in black
Re: Nairalanders,you guys are funny... by chronique(m): 2:39am On Nov 13, 2014
Pre...
Re: Nairalanders,you guys are funny... by Afrok(m): 3:27am On Nov 13, 2014
This one na correct back page material, these are threads people open in the night due to constipation because they can't sleep.

(1) (Reply)

Kind Request For Polls. (seun) / Consequences Of NL Ban / Why Are Igbo Men Difficult Men To Date????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.