Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Are Husbands Contributing To Their Wives Stubbornness? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Husbands Contributing To Their Wives Stubbornness? (2619 Views)

Why Are Husbands Aggressive To Their Wives When They Are Financially Unstable? / Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Are Husbands Contributing To Their Wives Stubbornness? by zboyd: 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
5minsmadness:

And you know her before to decide that this is what she meant?
Zboyd you sha.

If a person can recognize their own personality traits and voice them, then that person has a strong sense of self. They know who they are.

They know their strengths AND weaknesses.

As for stubbornness, it's not always a bad thing.

The good side of being stubborn is if you have dreams and goals, a stubborn attitude becomes an advantage. Stubborn people meet hardships, disappointments and frustrations, head on. They keep pushing. They are determined to achieve whatever it is they want to achieve. This type of stubbornness comes from will and determined motivation.

The bad side of being stubborn is being arrogant, quick to anger and being close-minded. This type of stubbornness can mean refusing to accept your mistakes. It can be as simple as not saying "I'm sorry" or "I was wrong" when it is needed.

As for Madam Jenny, maybe her husband likes her feisty. Some men do. They're not attracted to the meek and mild "Yes, Dear - You're Right, Dear" type of woman.

Btw...unless people know each other offline, who really knows anyone? All you really 'know' about a person is how they express themselves online. It's all a matter of individual perception, based on how they respond. They could be the complete opposite offline.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE / 3 Months Pregnancy / Can Children Be Mentored By Absentee Dads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.