Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite (12528 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Baby's Face (Photo) / Genny Nnaji, Pete Edochie & More Storm Enugu For Africa Magic Igbo Launch (pics) / Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by chijane1(f): 7:56am On Jan 19, 2011
genny's reponses on teju baby face show last nite
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by SeanT21(f): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2011
saying what?
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by meine: 11:27am On Jan 19, 2011
TEJU asked: Are you dating or not dating DBanj?

GENE giggled and answered: All i can say is that Dbanj has a good heart!

Obviously they are both dating, that was clearly affirmed by Teju , girls dont shy away from revealing their feelings about guys they dont like.

I mean if a girl doesn't like a guy she spills it out oh haaa, they dont joke with that. Compared this to her blunt denial of ATIKU on the same show, she said she has never met the man. grin grin grin

Def Gene likes Dbanj, but how serious their romance is ,is what we dont know. I wish both of them the best sha,they are human and human gets feelings! grin grin
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by Nakele(f): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2011
meine:

Obviously they are both dating, that was clearly affirmed by Teju , girls dont shy away from revealing their feelings about guys they dont like.

I mean if a girl doesn't like a guy she spills it out oh haaa, they dont joke with that. Compared this to her blunt denial of ATIKU on the same show, she said she has never met the man. grin grin grin

Def Gene likes Dbanj, but how serious their romance is ,is what we dont know. I wish both of them the best sha,they are human and human gets feelings! grin grin

So if your lady was falsely accused of dating your brother and when she was asked if its true she said your brother has a good heart, does that automatically mean your gal is dating your brother?

How Shallow!!!!!!!
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2011
i watched the show too, she is definitely dating and likes guy from her answer.

wish them luck.
wink wink wink wink
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by zoragirl: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2011
I watched the show
teju: describe your kind of man
genny: he who has a good heart
teju: are you dating d'banj
genny: he has a good heart.
with the expression on her face, she is definitely dating d'banj
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by dichana: 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2011
Can anyone pls post the link or youtube video of dis interview thnks.
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2011
yawn this one news is getting old and boring
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by ifyalways(f): 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2011
^indeed,esp the always purported quote from Genny :"grin'banj has a good heart"
Good heart must be the new word for sexy or someone u admire cheesy
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by teissys(f): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2011
Gbam. But it's gud dat there's finally a guy we can identify Genny with
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by favouredjb(f): 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2011
oveerflogged issue,

let them go and marry abeg
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by Angelfish1(f): 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2011
*Yawn*, On the other hand, I love The Teju baby face show!
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by Phony200(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2011
Umm, Not sure where the affirmation was located. There's obviously some emotions involved. Nah them know eventually.
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by geosegun(m): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2011
She has confirmed indirectly. what did you want her to say again?. Go carry local gong and start screaming about it?

From her answer and the expression on her face, it is glaring they are into a 'sweet' relationship.
She said, referring to D'banj, He has a very, very good heart. and then she continue to smile.

If nothing goes on she would have screamed and deny it outrightly. trust ladies.

PLS DON'T BOTHER US ABOUT THIS AGAIN, LET THEM LIVE THEIR LIVES AND HAVE BABIES IF THEY CARE TO HAVE SOME.

NB: Besides this is an old programme. i ve watched this more than a month ago.!!!!!
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by Tcrack(m): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2011
Nakele:

So if your lady was falsely accused of dating your brother and when she was asked if its true she said your brother has a good heart, does that automatically mean your gal is dating your brother?

How Shallow!!!!!!!

are you serious at all? if your man was accused of dating your friend, (there must have been a reason to suggest that he was dating her in the first place). and when   you confront him with the accusation, all he could say was "your friend has a good heart'. what does that mean to you?
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by Gbenge77(m): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2011
she reckons her kind of man is one with a good heart and admits ,D BANJ qualifies as one,your guess is as good as mine.Amazingly,she had a child in high school.
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by shakara4u(m): 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2011
wahala, if they are dating nko?
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by adeshsam(m): 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2011
make dem marry each other now, aye n se ru eeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by Basildon1(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2011
Why the heck is this on front page? It has been seen and ignored
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by lifestyle1(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2011
simple question are u dating Dbanj, Yes or No, which one be he has a good heart, i think she is not sure of her self,
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by Sarutobis(m): 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2011
I dont know, for her, i agree with you life style, Yes or No, which one is he has a good heart, wink
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by frankoko(m): 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2011
zoragirl:

I watched the show
teju: describe your kind of man
genny: he who has a good heart
teju: are you dating d'banj
genny: he has a good heart.
with the expression on her face, she is definitely dating d'banj

Na Philosophy you read for school  because this na logic by deduction  cheesy grin

make dem go marry if they are dating and non of them is getting younger
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by opabukun(m): 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2011
C U ALL. DONT 4GET BOTH ARE IN CONTRACT (D VIDOE CLIP DEY SHOT 2GEDA)
SO HOW ON EARTH DO U WANT DEM 2 SELL MORE OR CLICK IF SHE ANSWERED YES/NO
SUSPENSE IN THIS RUMOR I BELIEVE STARTED BY DEM (COY), IS A GIMMICK FOR MAKING RAVE!
DONT U GET IT!!!
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by mamagee3(f): 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2011
Seriously, why are you all killing yourself over this issue? undecided

Whether or not she's dating D'banj shouldn't be our business nor headache.

so, why is everyone persisting on getting an answer to this question?
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by panteleonk: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2011
Abeg make we hear word, edon tei wey yansh dey back shooo
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by philip0906(m): 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2011
mama-gee:

u should have just walked past. . .
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2011

I mean if a girl doesn't like a guy she spills it out oh haaa, they dont joke with that. Compare this to her blunt denial of ATIKU on the same show, she said she has never met the man. grin grin grin

This is dumber than a cretin's reasoning. Is it sensible to think that she would openly ADMIT having dated Atiku? Even if it is as true as the word TRUE? Pathetic comparison. Girls declare their socially acceptable boyfriends openly. . . but how many of them declare their taboo-ish aristos/sugar-daddies/bleep-buddies/secret-flings as such openly? ? ? Na wa oh.
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by SSaemoenl(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2011
mama-gee:

I no say I must find you in this trend, Anyway, Happy New year! Hope U're doing Cool? Just wanna say HI to u. Take care De MAMA.
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by whiteroses(f): 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2011
well genevieve is my friend and dbanj is my neighbour so i used to see her crawl into his den late at night cheesy i cant wait to carry their pikin on this my very back cheesy cheesy
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by tlops(m): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2011
^^^good for you! gbe-fila. remove ur hand from your chest! lol
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by spikedcylinder: 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2011
Gbenge 77:

she reckons her kind of man is one with a good heart and admits ,D BANJ qualifies as one,your guess is as good as mine.Amazingly,she had a child in high school.

"Amazingly, she had a child in high school"?
Errm. How is that amazing? Oh. I see what you did there. You just had to slip it into the conversation. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dem Mama Record Label Signing Upcoming Musical Artiste.call_08141691105 / Tonto Dikeh Foundation Rescues Teenage Ghanaian Pregnant Mother (pics) / I Don’t Have Issues With Runtown Anymore –yaw Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.