Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital (6366 Views)

Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. / 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by koyaolayinka(m): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
Aliexpress is great website online now, but it is one of the outdated importing platform the gurus are using now.

You can get the latest discovery here..

http://internestcashflow.com/cheap-importation-business-nigeria-2/
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by Adwexky(m): 12:59am On Nov 21, 2014
denzelpraiz:
THE SECRET ON IMPORTATION
Guess what? There is no secret .its just information ,really there is no big deal or rocket science knowledge to begin your own importation business with little or no capital its just common sense on what I call the 4Ws and 1H

1. Where to get your items from
2. When you get them
3. What you get.
4. Whom you are getting them for
5. How you get them,how you market them,how you make your profit
Once you can answer this questions you are good to go so now the big question is how do I get started .relax and lets take this one after the order

WHERE DO I GET MY ITEMS FROM
Well this really depends on you its your choice really but I will show you 4 uniques sources that I use
Ild rather you use the ones tested and trusted to get maximum results however you are not limited you can test new waters.
The site I advice to use as a beginer is a site they call

ALIEXPRESS.com
Why do I use them? They are cheap although not the cheapest and they sell in small amounts I can get a single piece of an item
Just log on to www.aliexpress.com and get into a new world of buying and shopping, well you might say I’ve heard of this before it’s the same as konga and jumia and all of that let me prove to you that’s not true lets survey this single item
a curren watch this watch goes on aliexpress for about 5usd however on nigerian sites its over 3500

other sites are dh gate
alibaba.com when dealing on a large scale its alot cheaper but you also need to be careful as there are many people ready to use your ignorance against you, ild advice you use this although it takes patience and research to be an experienced importer
1688( chinese site you would need google translate to decode somethings on the site)

when you get your items

this depends on you you can either use the free shipping method that last from 15 to 30 daysor you pay for them to send it through a faster means like dhl or fedex however expensive or you could use shipping agents who would get them across to you either through express or normal which could take up to 10 days attimes.so the choice is yours

what you get
a survey is neccesary, what i do is rather simple i look for a need and bring a good or product to solve that need ,items like jewelries,shoes bags ,tablets ,powerbanks are all good ideas to start with however broaden your horizon and look around then choose what would be wise to bring especialy during festive seasons ild give ideas on hotselling items someother time

who you are getting them for
please ensure when you start try to reduce credit buyers ,those who buy your goods are those who see your goods either before you bring them or after youve brought them make use of social media and word of mouth as a beginner to sell you items

How you get them,how you market them,how you make your profit
when the goods are sent via free shipping the address you put on your profile when you register the goods will be sent to the nearest post office or if you use an agent they will arrive the airport then you would use another logistics company to transfer them to your current location so the choice is yours, marketting has been made easy by sites like kaymu and olx maximise the use of this sites ive sold items all over nigeria with this sites,theres always a market to buy qulaity and cheap neccesary items ,and finally on profit making ensure you give qulaity goods as this will build your reputation and dont intend to become a milloniare overnite make reasonable profits to pay urself and keep the bussines running

as for starting without capital this is what i did

i had no capital but i had a laptop all i did was i got some pictures of the items and began to show potential buyers on all my networks ,watsapp,facebook,twitter and personal contact
i was amazed at how much people in the north needed these items and soon they began to order i told them it would take two weeks and they would have to pay over 50 percent and when the items arrive they would balance they all obliged and that's how i got started that month i git over 200000 naira worth of deals and the story gets better so whatever it is just start its not what you have that limits you its what you have but don't know how to use.

below is a copy of the curren watch
also a tab i got a while ago for about 10k and sold for 16k
also these watches i got for 1500 and sold for 2500-3k depending on the person buying
so what are you waiting for ? it time to practice remember in all experience is still the best teacher .of course this is just a surface summary but when you get the basics the rest is basic .
Nice post, pls. How will the shipping company know your desired delivery mode (Express or Normal).

1 Like

Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by denzelpraiz(m): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
Adwexky:
Nice post, pls. How will the shipping company know your desired delivery mode (Express or Normal).
you simply tell them wch you prefare when chatting with them
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by Adwexky(m): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
Though, the question has been answered but Thanks for the reply.
denzelpraiz:

you simply tell them wch you prefare when chatting with them

1 Like

Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by Kayu1: 9:34am On Jan 27, 2016
Consider online business big time, it is so lucrative and will make u a millionaires, u can make more Than $200 by working just 30 minutes a day, wich is more Dan your 8hours day job. This is best option and strategy of making money from home using the internet. To Read more click here; www.adaramolaquicksmart..com. Or contact us via email kayode179@gmail.com, or whatsapp no 08036856017
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by oksmart1992(m): 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
godoluwa:
if u are interested in importation biz, pls lets connect together. av been importing & selling but cant meet up with my buyer demands. i need like 5 to 10 people that we can do business together. Note: am not collecting any money from anybody. I just tell you the product in demand, we import together, we shared the product upon arrival. I will give you ready buyer. I have my office in Ibadan. We will sign legal agreement if u wish. if u are interested, email bestinfotechconsult@gmail.com.

Can we get to talk the. Whatsapp me 08022144779
Re: Start Your Own Mini Importation Now With Little Or No Capital by webarse: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2016
Do you understand what you are doing? That comment was made 2 years ago.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks 19th Among 30 Nations In Retail Investment / UBA Introduces Video Live Chat With Co-browsing Technology / Did Anyone Get Msg From Virsms About Usdtcmb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.