Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,563 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

Facts You Need To Know About PDP Governors! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts You Need To Know About PDP Governors! (912 Views)

Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun / Thinngs You Don't Know About PDP / Kill Bad Stories About PDP: Metuh Begs Senior Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts You Need To Know About PDP Governors! by adepiero: 12:56am On Oct 23, 2014
By May 29, 1999, we had 23 PDP governors, 6 AD, and 7 APP. Eight years after, this is their story:

(A) PDP (23 governors)

1. James lbori - PDP Delta - in prison for looting

2. DSP Alamieseigha - PDP Bayelsa - Ex-convict for looting

3. Lucky Igbinedion - PDP Edo - Ex-convict for looting

4. Peter Odili - PDP Rivers - In court for looting.

5. Chimaroke Nnamani - PDP Enugu - In court for looting

6. Ayo Fayose - PDP Ekiti - In court for looting

7. Rasheed Ladoja - PDP Oyo - In court for looting

8. Alao Akala - PDP Oyo - In court for looting

9. Gbenga Daniel - PDP Ogun - In court for looting

10. Ikenna Ohakim - PDP Imo - In court for looting

11. Adamu Muazu - Bauchi (current PDP National Chairman) - In court for looting over N19 Billion from the state treasury

12. Joshua Dariye - PDP Plateau - In court for looting

13. Jolly Nyame - PDP Taraba - In court for looting the state treasury

14. Abdulahi Adamu - PDP Nassarawa - In court for looting the state treasury

15. Boni Haruna - PDP Adamawa - (newly appointed minister by President Jonathan) - In court for looting the treasury

16. Saminu Turaki - Ex-gov. PDP Jigawa - In court for looting the treasury.

17. Orji Uzor Kalu - PDP Abia - In court for looting the treasury

(B). AD to AC and finally APC, 6 govs

NO Ex governor has ever been taken to court for treasury looting.

NOTE:- Tinubu of Lagos was dragged to Code of
Conduct Tribunal for having foreign accounts while in power against government policy of zero foreign account for public officials. He was found not guilty because he had the accounts before his election to the office of governor. Case dismissed.

1 Like

Re: Facts You Need To Know About PDP Governors! by adanny01(m): 1:56am On Oct 23, 2014
Yet some people would not think but just say in summary, GEJ till 2019!

I weep for my dear country being led astray by PDP and GEJ.
Re: Facts You Need To Know About PDP Governors! by adepiero: 2:10am On Oct 23, 2014
Instead of voting for a conscience, many people prefer sentiment

Re: Facts You Need To Know About PDP Governors! by Lordseadog: 2:34am On Oct 23, 2014
Whenever you see hateful comments about GEJ, check the name well, na yoruba or Hausa man.

The way ur fathers stopped the men from the east from pulling out of naija, so shall all your generation be stopped by all the tribes in naija, knowing fully well that you guys have no liver, all your guts lies on your keyboards. I give it to the easterners any day any time. Hate them for all i care but if all of you should look deep down for once, you will know that they tried to avoid what you guys are seeing today.

1 Like

Re: Facts You Need To Know About PDP Governors! by madamoringo(f): 2:47am On Oct 23, 2014
Lordseadog:
Whenever you see hateful comments about GEJ, check the name well, na yoruba or Hausa man.

The way ur fathers stopped the men from the east from pulling out of naija, so shall all your generation be stopped by all the tribes in naija, knowing fully well that you guys have no liver, all your guts lies on your keyboards. I give it to the easterners any day any time. Hate them for all i care but if all of you should look deep down for once, you will know that they tried to avoid what you guys are seeing today.

I am sure it is cowardice that is making you to write without any common sense! Everyone in Nigeria knows ibo is trapped in Nigeria, therefore they are looking for any opportunity to make Nigeria as horrible as it would be, maybe it will breakup. Well, ibos are the ones suffering the most and the only grace they have is they can run to Yoruba land or North or even Port Harcourt to escape the one-way ticket hell hole the called alaibo. One day, you will get full payment + interest for your deeds, just say amen if you know you deserve good for the "evil" you've done.

1 Like

Re: Facts You Need To Know About PDP Governors! by Lordseadog: 3:13am On Oct 23, 2014
madamoringo:

I am sure it is cowardice that is making you to write without any common sense! Everyone in Nigeria knows ibo is trapped in Nigeria, therefore they are looking for any opportunity to make Nigeria as horrible as it would be, maybe it will breakup. Well, ibos are the ones suffering the most and the only grace they have is they can run to Yoruba land or North or even Port Harcourt to escape the one-way ticket hell hole the called alaibo. One day, you will get full payment + interest for your deeds, just say amen if you know you deserve good for the "evil" you've done.

You are an international fool with passport. Me and you who is suffering, why wont you guy allow peace to rain in this country. Always making noise. With your level of acclaimed unity and sophistication, are you guys not supposed to exist as a country; though we are waiting for you guys to try that.
Fools that knows nothing except ranting online. I thank God for my life and that of every Nigeria hustler not a foolish tribal warlord that has nothing doing. He dats spends his entire day online is a big fat phool. keep wasting ur youthful yrs praising the Gambari's, may u not end up like ur big brothers.
Check the last time i commented here, i have other things doing with my time but you, reside here day in day out.
INTERNATIONAL FOOL WITH PASSPORT.

1 Like

Re: Facts You Need To Know About PDP Governors! by adepiero: 8:03am On Oct 23, 2014
Lordseadog:

From your moniker I know you are just a dog! a toothless dog barking at the wind.

First, you and I know that IBO tribe waged war against Nigeria and that act has eliminated them from the highest seat in the country.

Secondly an IBO person is not trustworthy when it comes to money matters! am sure if given a chance to rule, the country will go bankrupt and even incure debt in the process.

Third, is Rotimi Amechi not IBO? why does he speak against GEJ? simply because he knows the value of good governance and GEJ is a clueless person who is just after money who can't even deliver credible decisions instead he creates committees even when he has ministers and advisers.

fourth, Okonjo Iweala the backup thief for GEJ is also IBO, even corruption shows on her body. growing fat like a balloon with money stolen from state treasury.

Am not saying other tribes are not corrupt but the list of corrupt IBO people is endless and their theft is magnanimous! though there are some upright ones but they've been overshadowed..

so Mr Dog, Its people like you Mr adany01 comment is referring to. ur brain needs hard reset! before its too late. and next time you walk into my thread, bring your brain and common sense along coz clearly its lacking in your two post.

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan, Emir Of Kano Sanusi Reconcile / Full List Of Those Who Donated For Jonathan To Pick PDP Form / Crisis In Rivers State Pdp's Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.