Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,510 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

A Woman Should Be Given The Maximum Respect In The Home. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Woman Should Be Given The Maximum Respect In The Home. (1030 Views)

How Do We Salvage The Downward Spiral Of Respect In Nigeria? / Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? / Why People Lose Respect In Marriage/relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Should Be Given The Maximum Respect In The Home. by butanep(m): 6:02am On Oct 23, 2014
Some women should be respected no matter what because they are the driving force in the home. You see them busy all the time just for the family to be happy and united.
I so much respect my mum, because without her, maybe I would ve be something else today. In the morning before 4 o clock, she is up preparing food for the family, she make sure everybody eat before going to school and work. After then! She make reservations for lunch that morning before she prepare for her business. In the evening, she comes back, make sure everybody is doing fine, go to the kitchen to prepare dinner for the family. At times I just begin to imagine the super power she has, because if am the one, I will break down in one week. She sleeps late and always the first to be awake.
Some mothers like mine are just so exceptional... I just pity men that still raised their hands on their wife. such men are animals. No matter what, she did, women are not meant to be maltreated, because some many burdens and pain are already on them, so trying to lay your fingers on them is an additional pains, nature is not forgive you for doing...
I also pity some guyz or ladies that disrespect or verbally insult their mother. They are on their way to destruction. Please if you do such before, just take a new leaf because your mother deserve to be respected.
I urge men to support their wives both with domestic work and other areas she needed support. She might not say it out, she needed support but inside her, she do. Men should avoid anything that will make them lay hands on their wives...Respect her, take care of her and compliment her... She is the home builder.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Should Be Given The Maximum Respect In The Home. by julisa2020(f): 6:26am On Oct 23, 2014
wow...nice trend...wink@op..seems that we think alike...
you're very correct....just yesterday i was thinking about all of my mums good deeds and i was like.."seriously she deserves an award"...truth is,a man alone cannot raise a healthy family,without a good woman's support,he would stumble and get fustrated..

when some people speak badly of their mums...i would start thanking God for giving me mine...cuz in my heart shes the best...smiley

1 Like

Re: A Woman Should Be Given The Maximum Respect In The Home. by freshness2020: 6:35am On Oct 23, 2014
Its theirs in the making, they shouldn't beg for it!
..but I disagree to the one's that abuse it!

1 Like

Re: A Woman Should Be Given The Maximum Respect In The Home. by butanep(m): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2014
julisa2020:
wow...nice trend...wink@op..seems that we think alike...
you're very correct....just yesterday i was thinking about all of my mums good deeds and i was like.."seriously she deserves an award"...truth is,a man alone cannot raise a healthy family,without a good woman's support,he would stumble and get fustrated..

when some people speak badly of their mums...i would start thanking God for giving me mine...cuz in my heart shes the best...smiley
am telling you... @ times I just begin to ask myself what will I do to appreciate her... for now I give her the respect she deserve... I knw later a big award will come... from me to her.
Re: A Woman Should Be Given The Maximum Respect In The Home. by julisa2020(f): 7:04am On Oct 23, 2014
butanep:
am telling you... @ times I just begin to ask myself what will I do to appreciate her... for now I give her the respect she deserve... I knw later a big award will come... from me to her.

hmmm....nice...wink...
Re: A Woman Should Be Given The Maximum Respect In The Home. by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 23, 2014
I so much love and appreciate my mum infact am in dilemma naw cause am thinking of the country to buy for her either russia or china

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Woman Should Be Given The Maximum Respect In The Home. by butanep(m): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2014
samflexxy:
I so much love and appreciate my mum infact am in dilemma naw cause am thinking of the country to buy for her either russia or china
I see...
Re: A Woman Should Be Given The Maximum Respect In The Home. by SAMBARRY: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
Yes you are right. As a matter of fact

Re: A Woman Should Be Given The Maximum Respect In The Home. by Mynd44: 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
Everyone deserves respect men, women and children. Lack of respect for one is where family problems start.

I am tired of people say the man should be respected or the woman should be respected. Everyone needs respect

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Should Be Given The Maximum Respect In The Home. by GreenBobo: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
Everyday I pray, I always ask God to keep them alive..... long enough for them to eat and enjoy the fruits of their labours!
Re: A Woman Should Be Given The Maximum Respect In The Home. by Stillfire: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
People who deserve respect should be respected, not because you are freaking female you get an automatic ticket.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Pride Of Womanhood / Buy Toyota Camry 2010 Model In Lagos... View Pics. / Awww, Twin Babies Born May 1st In Calabar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.