Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions (2620 Views)

Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart / Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook / 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by pastoraaaaaa: 7:34am On Oct 23, 2014
Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke has revealed he's nursing a political ambition. Speaking with the Daily Independent Newspaper,
Jim Iyke he has joined the Young Democratic Party as its Director General in the Diaspora.

He told [url=.com].com[/url] about his intentions, saying;

‘We just want to say enough is enough. It is time power and our policies shift hands to fresher minds, to stronger fortes, to people that are ready to move with the momentum of time, tide and changes. But it cannot be conceivable if you are saddled in that position for over two decades? How can you grow? How can you go with the tide of time? Biologically too, time will catch up with you because you are growing old in that position.

“Look at advanced countries of the world, and take a close look at people that have moved forward, these are people who have put things in place so that changes will be constant. Refreshment of minds, ideas, psychology, idiosyncrasies will be constant except for Nigeria.

“The same circle of people that governed us 20 years ago are the same people who are still ruling us, what are they still doing there? So many of them are in their 80s, grandfathers by all rights! Are they not tired? Suffering and smiling has become our motto, our slogan”, Iyke lamented.

“There are black men of strong background and strong voice abroad. We have them everywhere. There is a rippling effect, that whatsoever resonates here touches the whole world. This is the strongest economy, the most populous black nation in the world. You cannot say that what we are doing concerns Nigerians alone. It concerns Africa, in the weight of what we are doing, we are carrying everybody along.” Jim Iyke said

Source http://www..com/2014/10/nollywood-actor-jim-iyke-declares-his.html

Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by sademola: 7:37am On Oct 23, 2014
Msheeew!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by Spicylate(f): 7:41am On Oct 23, 2014
i saw it somewhere and i was like OMG!!! for real!? well, all the best ooo
Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by Morhziez(m): 7:49am On Oct 23, 2014
Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by MizMyColi(f): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2014
(sigh)
Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by RockMaxi: 7:54am On Oct 23, 2014
Is this not the same man that recently advertised his pure water business. smiley

Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by Mrval20(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2014
Remember he was once a rapper too? He's really eager to discover his hidden potentials. I hope this one works. Good luck namesake.
Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by pastoraaaaaa: 8:14am On Oct 23, 2014
RockMaxi:

Is this not the same man that recently advertised his pure water business. smiley

Maga must pay
Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by LaurelP(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2014
From acting to music to fashion to business. Now politics is the vogue, wonder wat will be next.
Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by pastoraaaaaa: 9:26am On Oct 23, 2014
LaurelP:
From acting to music to fashion to business. Now politics is the vogue, wonder wat will be next.

Spirit of a hustler
Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by gen2briz(m): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2014
Ko Kan aye
Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by Electronzeez(m): 9:47am On Oct 23, 2014
What will be next?...to fraud.

LaurelP:
Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by pastoraaaaaa: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by Pecon13(m): 10:36am On Oct 23, 2014
i love that
Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by omenka(m): 10:41am On Oct 23, 2014
MizMyColi:
(sigh)
See my baby!!! Where in seven heavens have we been?? cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by MizMyColi(f): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2014
Surely, imo, I believe that the sudden influx of celebrities into Nigeria's political climes, especially seeing as 2015 isn't far from the corner leaves more to be imagined.

This feels like a propaganda of sorts.....like there's a puppet master(s) somewhere........who knows..... undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by MizMyColi(f): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2014
omenka:
See my baby!!! Where in seven heavens have we been?? cheesy

LoL
I've been here.

Keeping NL warm for your Grand return.

And Here You Are!!!! cheesy
grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by spanzed(m): 11:09am On Oct 23, 2014
Jimmu iyke yousef...issokay now all the best..
Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by eunisam: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2014
all this celebrities will get dissappointed after the election and they will get back to the camera.leave #politics4politician
Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by omenka(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoL
I've been here.

Keeping NL warm for your Grand return.

And Here You Are!!!! cheesy
grin grin
LoL. You far too kind... Now I feel like I missed the whole world. smiley
Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by MizMyColi(f): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2014
omenka:
LoL. You far too kind... Now I feel like I missed the whole world. smiley

At least you haven't deactivated. cheesy

It's a trend now.
Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by pastoraaaaaa: 11:46am On Oct 23, 2014
eunisam:
all this celebrities will get dissappointed after the election and they will get back to the camera.leave #politics4politician

Let's watch and see
Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by angelTI(f): 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
He must be a joker. These yeyebrities have taken politics as a joke (I know it is by the way).

Every Tom, dick and Harry. Hian
Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by egopersonified(f): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
Its like you are due for another session at synagogue.
Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by akinsadeez(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
He wants to go into politics...even with his criminal record? Well anything goes in Nigeria.

Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by D9ty7(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
Every celebrity wants to be involved in governance. Its good to know that.
Jim Iyke, you too? water business no dey pay again?
Best advice to him: Be the number one supplier of bottled water in Aso rock and other top villas in the country. Ma guy you'll make more money in no time.
Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
God save Nigeria
Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by emmysoftyou: 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
i no fit laff o ..cheesy jim iyke biko find something else jor ..this is not a movie scene where yu display americana...
Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by Lildreezy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
k
Re: Jim Iyke Declares His Political Ambitions by Lilimax(f): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
Naija politics sad

(1) (Reply)

APGA To Control 3 Out Of 5 South East States As Alex Oti Defects / BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation / The Rwanda Civil War Started With A Radio Broadcast - NTA/AIT take Note!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.