Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

I Have What It Takes To Govern Lagos - Ope - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have What It Takes To Govern Lagos - Ope (444 Views)

Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP / Akinwunmi Ambode Is Corrupt And Unfit To Govern Lagos. / Agbaje Can’t Govern Lagos, Says Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have What It Takes To Govern Lagos - Ope by ahmed486: 8:30am On Oct 23, 2014
Hon. Lanre Ope is one of the governorship aspirants on the platform of the All Progressives Congress in Lagos State. In an interview with journalists, he spoke about his chances in the primary election and other issues of concern. presents the excerpts...

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/703-i-have-what-it-takes-to-govern-lagos-ope
Re: I Have What It Takes To Govern Lagos - Ope by ahmed486: 8:31am On Oct 23, 2014
Why politics and what were you doing before then?

I started with shit business, the kind that late Otunba Gadaffi was doing. I did it before. I was servicing NNPC headquarters at Falomo and their housing estate in Satellite. From that, I went into rentals and now I have other businesses. If you make a man that has not managed N1million to start controlling a ministry with billions of naira in allocation, what you get is profligacy and misjudgement. Judging from my antecedents, I know that I am perfectly fit to govern Lagos State.

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/703-i-have-what-it-takes-to-govern-lagos-ope

(1) (Reply)

This Is Really Embarrassing - Hackers Got Their Way Into House Of Reps.website / Minimum Wage: Senate Given One Week Ultimatum / Youths Donate N2m To GEJ To Purchase Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.