Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:01 AM

Toke Makinwa - Under Pressure From Friends And Family To Get Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa - Under Pressure From Friends And Family To Get Pregnant (492 Views)

Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] / Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? / Mr Ibu And Family(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa - Under Pressure From Friends And Family To Get Pregnant by Tbillz(m): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2014
Toke Makinwa, Nigerian On-Air-
Personality has taken to Twitter to share
some of the pressure she has come
under lately from family and friends
over their eagerness to see her
pregnant.
On her Twitter timeline, the beautiful
radio/TV presenter said:
"You think the pressure as a single girl is
bad, wait till you get married. You can't
sneeze without the preggo remark. Can
my uterus breathe? ... Even my mother
went as far as showing up at mine last
night with the "we have to talk" business.
Everyone just monitoring the uterus
anyhow," she remarked.
Toke Makinwa took her fans by surprise
when she married Maje Ayida in
January 2014.
#TokeMakinwa #MajeAyida

www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/toke-makinwa-under-pressure-from-friends-and-family-to-get-pregnant.97102/
Re: Toke Makinwa - Under Pressure From Friends And Family To Get Pregnant by cicero11: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2014
Why the pressure on her

(1) (Reply)

See Forbes List Of Highest Earning Under 30 Celebs,justin Bieber Tops The List / What Was Ur Display When U See A Star? / Adewale Ayuba Rebrands Fuji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.