Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members (52996 Views)

NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria / FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by hardebounty(m): 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
jfking2005:

Stomach infrastructure youth of nowadays

Abi ooh, ma broda, na d same youth go dey shout say dem b no allow dem lead, na ds same corpers paid 4k jus to generate call-up numba

May God bless (but wit what) the youth of ds generation..
#misplaced priority
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by hardebounty(m): 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
emmysoftyou:

**modified**
it s kudos to the minister of finance,okonjo iweala,and kudos to the president Gej too....

And shame to ur sense of reasoning..
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by emmysoftyou: 11:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
hardebounty:

And shame to ur sense of reasoning..
another wasted sperms...yu must be a mumuu to be drunk tonite
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by hardebounty(m): 11:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
emmysoftyou:
another wasted sperms...yu must be a mumuu to be drunk tonite

A perfect description of ur life history is narrated below..
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by emmysoftyou: 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
hardebounty:

Analysis on hw ur grand fada wasted sperm producin ur fada and ur fada succeed in producin a maggot as YU**
#ask4more
is dat all u can say ..then no nid to reply again.because only fool will waste his credit and mb to useless soul who s frustrated tonite..i wish yu had a parent? I dont tink so..bc those who had a parent dont abuse pples parent..yu can quote me if yu re a bastard?
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by micxwell(m): 12:16am On Oct 25, 2014
egift:

My sincere apologies. I was reciprocating the witticism. grin grin grin

Bro; I just thank God my phone has a dictionary............. U too go school sef.......

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by hardebounty(m): 7:43am On Oct 25, 2014
emmysoftyou:
is dat all u can say ..then no nid to reply again.because only fool will waste his credit and mb to useless soul who s frustrated tonite..i wish yu had a parent? I dont tink so..bc those who had a parent dont abuse pples parent..yu can quote me if yu re a bastard?
U r nt jus an ordinary fool but a matured one..
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by ugeezee(m): 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
egift:

Your cerebral disposition has been enormously defective owing to the deplorable misrule of the current administration of Jonathan. Bid me to any competitive arrangement, I will roundly dispose you in a modus you cannot imagine.

GMB all the way!

See as i dey look you.... wink
egift:

Your cerebral disposition has been enormously defective owing to the deplorable misrule of the current administration of Jonathan. Bid me to any competitive arrangement, I will roundly dispose you in a modus you cannot imagine.

GMB all the way!

See as i dey look you....

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by labykago: 3:19am On Oct 26, 2014
pendy79:
This country never seizes to amaze me. Here we are with some states finding it hard to pay civil servants salaries, teachers salaries and meet financial /contractual obligations because the FG has unilaterally decided to cut down statutory remittances to all States of the federation.

Anyone who doesn't understand the rationale behind this Greek gift need enlightenment on political exigencies. The FG realizing the daunting tasks the Re-election of Self-destroying GEJ is gonna be has decided to use a Greek gift to the Main electoral foot soldiers to help it in its plot of rigging the 2015 election knowing the role Youth Corpers will play.

This has nothing to do with any humanitarian gesture but a clear cut design to get the main foot soldiers used by INEC to be stylishly compromised by a desperate and gullible administration who still think Nigerians will allow a rigging of next year's poll. Let it be sounded from the north pole to the south pole that the way Osun electorates stood their grounds to ensure their votes count, all patriotic Nigerians will do same across the geographic sphere of this country.

The voodoo electoral figure produced in 2011 for PDP in the South south and south east with the aid of corpers who provided unused ballot papers to PDP agents to thump print as many times as possible will not and can never happen in 2015.

We are vigilant and we are watching.

Na today nyash dey back?.......mstcheeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by StarCj(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2014
stebell:
wit this kind of news, add to the monthly stipends, it makes me wanna go back and serve dis great nation whose economy has surpassed that of SA. kudos to yu Mr. GEJ.

υ ωαит тσ ωσяк σя ∂σ σтнєя тнιиgѕ
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by stebell(m): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
StarCj:

υ ωαит тσ ωσяк σя ∂σ σтнєя тнιиgѕ

Guy I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ work already. Tnx.
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by cashbayo(m): 6:17am On Oct 28, 2014
Pls is the increment going to be 2014 Batch A inclusive and when will they start paying it? I wanna pls!!
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by SenatorJames(m): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
egift:

GMB all the way!
Bros you bad oooo. I can't believe you wrote all these big vocabularies, just to prove to him that you are not just an educated person, but a Phd holder.

All these your grammar that consume my data, diaris God oooo.

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by justmi1: 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
The I's have it jor, am a batch B corper, my own be say make I follow collect the money, if u r against this move, u are probably not serving and guess what? U r so wrong......I know this might be a campaign strategy, but who cares, guys need money....afterall dey have means of doing d election anyhow dey want
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by ceeethru(m): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
kosovo:

Hilarious cheesy
Very Hilarious. grin
kosovo:

Hilarious cheesy
Very Hilarious.
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Wisedata(m): 11:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
Are you a graduate wanting to start making your own money without going through the stress of labour market or having to do sir, sir, sir for anibody. I'm here to show you the way without taking a dime from you. You can send your name and phone number to this 09021523773. This message is only relevant to those who want to be financially free.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / Abuja Female Corper Shot Dead By Armed Robbers (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Two UNILAG Corpers Set To Wed In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.