Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,352 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members (52508 Views)

NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria / FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by suptol(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
I pray it sees the light of the day oooo.

For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by butanep(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
twaintoy:
Hmmmmm, well said but me still insist its a waste of time sha.
keep quiet... what do you know about NYSC...
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by egift(m): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
DesChyko:

Funny..
If I didn't, how would I have noticed your misgivings?
Just let it slide.
BTW, look up the meaning of 'transcribe'.

I used "Transcribed"="written"

Transcribe: to write down - http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/transcribe
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by DesChyko: 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:

Transcribe: to write down (something that is spoken)

Good cool
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Afroconnect: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
stebell:
wit this kind of news, add to the monthly stipends, it makes me wanna go back and serve dis great nation whose economy has surpassed that of SA. kudos to yu Mr. GEJ.
Choi,are you ok?
See what poverty has made some Nigerian youths...how much were you dummies paid to sell your future and that of your kids like dis-do you guys realise that you are idiots...

2 Likes

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by handsum92: 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
I smell false hope being raised...*sniffs + yinmu*...#teamC14bytheway
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Elaric(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
God bless u real gud,because u hv spoken wots in my mind.
This country never seizes to amaze me. Here we are with some states finding it hard to pay civil servants salaries, teachers salaries and meet financial /contractual obligations because the FG has unilaterally decided to cut down statutory remittances to all States of the federation.

Anyone who doesn't understand the rationale behind this Greek gift need enlightenment on political exigencies. The FG realizing the daunting tasks the Re-election of Self-destroying GEJ is gonna be has decided to use a Greek gift to the Main electoral foot soldiers to help it in its plot of rigging the 2015 election knowing the role Youth Corpers will play.

This has nothing to do with any humanitarian gesture but a clear cut design to get the main foot soldiers used by INEC to be stylishly compromised by a desperate and gullible administration who still think Nigerians will allow a rigging of next year's poll. Let it be sounded from the north pole to the south pole that the way Osun electorates stood their grounds to ensure their votes count, all patriotic Nigerians will do same across the geographic sphere of this country.

The voodoo electoral figure produced in 2011 for PDP in the South south and south east with the aid of corpers who provided unused ballot papers to PDP agents to thump print as many times as possible will not and can never happen in 2015.

We are vigilant and we are watching.[/quote]
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by pawesome(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
ma question na wen wil de stat paying?
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by samseen02(m): 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Eve62:

in summary, he say u no get sense. Simple
wow! Is dat all?
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by eagleonearth(m): 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
ayusco85:

they finally listened to honourable patrick obahiogbon........................ thats a good news o

AFULAGAFUA...LOLZ
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
RockMaxi:

Government should look at the sustainability of a policy before pronouncing it.

I pray it won't stop by April 2015... \grin/
Am sure it wldnt even start

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by ayusco85(m): 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
eagleonearth:

AFULAGAFUA...LOLZ

Check dictionary cheesy
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Jealouzzy(m): 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
who knows may be the information is all about camp feeding and not monthly allowance

hmmmmmm

just like the initial information about stream ii batch B registration procedures.
with half baked information that they should report according to geopolitical zone "no indication whether that they meant school while everybody was thinking is state of origin

now another half baked information
camp feeding or monthly feeding allowance?

mtcheewwwww
confused set of people
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
Any eeddiot stew.pid goat that does not like and welcome this good and beautiful policy by our Amiable President GEJ, may Holy Ghost fire damage all his/her sense organs before the next general elections.
Except they change before then
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:15am On Oct 24, 2014
stebell:
wit this kind of news, add to the monthly stipends, it makes me wanna go back and serve dis great nation whose economy has surpassed that of SA. kudos to yu Mr. GEJ.
ur brain needs serious formating
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Sowl(m): 5:51am On Oct 24, 2014
enough of this show-off of grammatical and intellectual wit and might, the real deal is the OP should help in clarifying this info for us to know if this allocation is meant for only prospective corpers that would be in camp come November or for all corpers both currently serving and prospective corpers.
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by fyneguy: 6:03am On Oct 24, 2014
stebell:

And after one year of ''service'', you go back to your garri, right?
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by AdeniyiA(m): 6:07am On Oct 24, 2014
Polithievians have started again o, this is a temporary method of swaying the youths to their side ONLY for the purpose of elections
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by grandstar(m): 6:08am On Oct 24, 2014
With that action, he has won the votes of uni students and NYSC holders. Looks like vote buying to me.

Price of oil has fallen and government revenue has come down.

It is so unwise to splurge now on vote buying
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Japhteez(m): 6:54am On Oct 24, 2014
egift:

Your cerebral disposition has been enormously defective owing to the deplorable misrule of the current administration of Jonathan. Bid me to any competitive arrangement, I will roundly dispose you in a modus you cannot imagine.

GMB all the way!

I guess Jonathan made your father to pregnant your mother on the high way because there is where most accident occure? Am not even a political slowpoke like you. Your above statement still gives credence for my claim that you didn't go to school. Go and die if GEJ is your poor misearable family problem. Educated nitwit!
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by DAMYH: 7:41am On Oct 24, 2014
I think d development is nice, bt b wise when it comes to election...
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by 2babakizzy: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2014
stebell:

Deir sey 'Aim Higha Neva Settle 4 Less'
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Phateamah(f): 8:49am On Oct 24, 2014
Not to be a Buzz killer but I seriously doubt it will b put 2 implementation tho...
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by trueconscience(m): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2014
This is a very good act of TRANSFORMATION! Feeding allowance of 500 by 30 days equals 15,000. What about transportation for 22 (working )days; housing, medical, wardrobe, by the time you compute all, corpers allowee should hit 30,000 - in a country where the MINIMUM WAGE IS 18,000...DO THESE GUYS HAVE BRAINS AT ALL?!!
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by jogsman01(m): 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
pendy79:
This country never seizes to amaze me. Here we are with some states finding it hard to pay civil servants salaries, teachers salaries and meet financial /contractual obligations because the FG has unilaterally decided to cut down statutory remittances to all States of the federation.

Anyone who doesn't understand the rationale behind this Greek gift need enlightenment on political exigencies. The FG realizing the daunting tasks the Re-election of Self-destroying GEJ is gonna be has decided to use a Greek gift to the Main electoral foot soldiers to help it in its plot of rigging the 2015 election knowing the role Youth Corpers will play.

This has nothing to do with any humanitarian gesture but a clear cut design to get the main foot soldiers used by INEC to be stylishly compromised by a desperate and gullible administration who still think Nigerians will allow a rigging of next year's poll. Let it be sounded from the north pole to the south pole that the way Osun electorates stood their grounds to ensure their votes count, all patriotic Nigerians will do same across the geographic sphere of this country.

The voodoo electoral figure produced in 2011 for PDP in the South south and south east with the aid of corpers who provided unused ballot papers to PDP agents to thump print as many times as possible will not and can never happen in 2015.

We are vigilant and we are watching.
look @ dis APC e-mouse....... Well, lets see wat wil happen in osun come november 24
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Leo81(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
rayopt:

scrapped

removed

deleted

crushed

destroyed

. . . . . . .huh!!?
some People are speaking through their Anus mmmmmm to bad
rayopt:

scrapped

removed

deleted

crushed

destroyed

. . . . . . .huh!!?
some People are speaking through their Anus mmmmmm to bad
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Mmalisticmma(f): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
If really actualized, it's a good step in the right direction. If wishes were horses, I would have wished to................
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by stevSKY(m): 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
i? want to ask a question.... What about graduates? They also need to be paid allowance too.
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by ecoheight: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
This is a good move by the federal government. Its now left to the corp members to know how to make good use of the money.
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by taiwotemenu(f): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
Money wey no go circulate...who is d mumu here?election strategy
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by hikmojj(m): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
election strategies...Just hope they increase it to 2k next batch..iyen ti won ba san

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) / Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.