Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members (52475 Views)

NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria / FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
booqee:
shameful post
very shameful honestly! Dude must be regretting writing such a post.

Chai!
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Bigii(m): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
Oga abeg help me calculate dis money 19800+15000= Dis my batch C14 na really Goodluck! GEJ til 2020

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by morbid: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
Chaii!! Ikengawo!!! U knw go kill me with laughter
Ikengawo:
egift you're not even qualified for NYSC because of your drop out status. Stop overheating this thread with your breath.
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Kingsimmer(m): 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
we av more Dan enough promise yet to be fulfilled by the fg..let's wait and see
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by ekenzify(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
Thats like N14,000 in a month for an individual.... Well, its not bad @ all sha
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Srallens(m): 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:

Your cerebral disposition has been enormously defective owing to the deplorable misrule of the current administration of Jonathan. Bid me to any competitive arrangement, I will roundly dispose you in a modus you cannot imagine.

GMB all the way!
. Wonder! Pesin no dey play wit u again? Lol..........
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by 0merta(m): 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

So NYSC should not be scrapped simply because you enjoyed free sex, free food and free whatever, during your days in Sokoto?

Exactly!

In addition to that, I had the opportunity of exploring the state which I wouldn't have been able to do if not for NYSC. I was at the Argungu Fish festival in Kebbi, a neighbouring state.

I also went to a small village close to Hubare, where Usman dan fodio was buried, with the NCCF rural rugged team. No be say I like Jesus o. Na Chinyere force me go there o. I was wooing her then and wanted to please her. You know as e dey go na. I eventually never saw her panties but I press bre@sts small. Useless girl!

NYSC was fun for me sha o. Na Football we dey play on our CD days sef! Sweet year!

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by morbid: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ayusco85 bruv!! You follow us;mehn,we get confirm dudes4here.
ayusco85:

we are here. whr are the rest of the C14 gang
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by 9jatatafo(m): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
Will they be paying the 500 naira on daily basis? Is this part of transformation agenda or stomach infrastructure? This is total rubbish. Please demolish and sctter NYSC (DELETING ............)

Computer Programmer please delete NYSC from the program called Nigeria fast
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by yorke1: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
pendy79:
This country never seizes to amaze me. Here we are with some states finding it hard to pay civil servants salaries, teachers salaries and meet financial /contractual obligations because the FG has unilaterally decided to cut down statutory remittances to all States of the federation.

Anyone who doesn't understand the rationale behind this Greek gift need enlightenment on political exigencies. The FG realizing the daunting tasks the Re-election of Self-destroying GEJ is gonna be has decided to use a Greek gift to the Main electoral foot soldiers to help it in its plot of rigging the 2015 election knowing the role Youth Corpers will play.

This has nothing to do with any humanitarian gesture but a clear cut design to get the main foot soldiers used by INEC to be stylishly compromised by a desperate and gullible administration who still think Nigerians will allow a rigging of next year's poll. Let it be sounded from the north pole to the south pole that the way Osun electorates stood their grounds to ensure their votes count, all patriotic Nigerians will do same across the geographic sphere of this country.

The voodoo electoral figure produced in 2011 for PDP in the South south and south east with the aid of corpers who provided unused ballot papers to PDP agents to thump print as many times as possible will not and can never happen in 2015.

We are vigilant and we are watching.

Now you think your brain is functioning with this rubbish you typed. The election doesn't have to be rigged before GEJ win with a large margin against Buhari if APC dare to present him as their candidate. Nigerians are watching with keen interest. You guys have never appreciated something good this adminstration have been doing. GEJ will be re-elected by majority of the Nigerians vote and nothing you guys can do at the end.

2 Likes

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by pendy79: 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
frankyychiji:
OMG!! Must we play politics with everything? Why cant we appreciate and encourage a good step in the right direction for once?

Funny you think this is a good step in your assumed right direction. Oil price has fallen to its lowest in about 6years or so. FG has radically reduced state and local government allocation stating low income into the federation purse from oil proceeds and operational shortfall. If you can't meet your constitutional obligations to your federation units yet you want to take on a huge capital initiative with huge expenses to appreciate corpers that you just remembered are in existence after about 4decades.

Come on we all ain't gullible. some of us have intelligent quotient to know a Greek gift when we see one. Was the NYSC a new initiative that government just realized they need daily allowances?
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Jayuba(m): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Good try. But 500 cannot feed a coper in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by egift(m): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
Srallens:
. Wonder! Pesin no dey play wit u again? Lol..........

My sincere apologies. I was reciprocating the witticism. grin grin grin
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by mrofficial(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Shior!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by ayusco85(m): 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
morbid:
Ayusco85 bruv!! You follow us;mehn,we get confirm dudes4here.

yea man, this our C14 is blessed. lots of goodies starting from our batch. first is online registration and now this grin, expect more good news as the year unfolds
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Appswheel(m): 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
nice one
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by teeboy2110(m): 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
Don't mind them this done for the fourth coming election cm 2015 biko
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by maxy097(m): 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
Welcome development , that is if the Federal govt walk the talk..our youth corps members these days are greedy. Some are already asking for more when they haven't even gotten the 500
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by temisukanmi(f): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:

Your cerebral disposition has been enormously defective owing to the deplorable misrule of the current administration of Jonathan. Bid me to any competitive arrangement, I will roundly dispose you in a modus you cannot imagine.

GMB all the way!
grin

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
Seems like a good initiative. But would this actually be implemented? undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
N800
million required to enhance the computer
registration system in NYSC.

And what kind of registration system will gulp a whole 800 million? Diaris God o...
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by nnachukz(m): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
pendy79:
This country never seizes to amaze me. Here we are with some states finding it hard to pay civil servants salaries, teachers salaries and meet financial /contractual obligations because the FG has unilaterally decided to cut down statutory remittances to all States of the federation.

Anyone who doesn't understand the rationale behind this Greek gift need enlightenment on political exigencies. The FG realizing the daunting tasks the Re-election of Self-destroying GEJ is gonna be has decided to use a Greek gift to the Main electoral foot soldiers to help it in its plot of rigging the 2015 election knowing the role Youth Corpers will play.

This has nothing to do with any humanitarian gesture but a clear cut design to get the main foot soldiers used by INEC to be stylishly compromised by a desperate and gullible administration who still think Nigerians will allow a rigging of next year's poll. Let it be sounded from the north pole to the south pole that the way Osun electorates stood their grounds to ensure their votes count, all patriotic Nigerians will do same across the geographic sphere of this country.

The voodoo electoral figure produced in 2011 for PDP in the South south and south east with the aid of corpers who provided unused ballot papers to PDP agents to thump print as many times as possible will not and can never happen in 2015.

do u knw that the corp member members in osun state were given N2.3m after the election, which one of them ran away with? What do u have to say about it? So APC also has done the rigging? Nothing was free and fair as u claimed.
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by iconize(m): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
0merta:

Exactly!

In addition to that, I had the opportunity of exploring the state which I wouldn't have been able to do if not for NYSC. I was at the Argungu Fish festival in Kebbi, a neighbouring state.

I also went to a small village called Hubare where Usman dan fodio was buried, with the NCCF rural rugged team. No be say I like Jesus o. Na Chinyere force me go there o. I was wooing her then and wanted to please her. You know as e dey go na. I eventually never saw her panties. I press bre@sts small sha o. Useless girl!

NYSC was fun for me sha o. Na Football we dey play on our CD days sef! Sweet year!

Dude, you've succeeded in giving selfish and moronic reasons why you oppose the scrapping of NYSC.

There's more to the NYSC sojourn than sex, foods and tourism.

Have you ever given security, funds, ignorance, etc a thought?

Going to a village you know nothing about, don't you think you can unknowingly break the laws of the land and get punished?

Have you ever thought about the security of lives in the parts of the country where there are incessant conflicts?

4 Likes

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Complexalfa(m): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:
NYSC is fast loosing its purpose. The PDP are turning it to a means of looting and pursuing frivolities.

Shut up! This cronical b@stard, who do you think you are. Illiterate maggot!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Complexalfa(m): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:
NYSC is fast loosing its purpose. The PDP are turning it to a means of looting and pursuing frivolities.

You will only baking like an escaped castrated Dog until you were hit by your bloody poo!!! Oloshi

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by BodyKiss(m): 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
stebell:
wit this kind of news, add to the monthly stipends, it makes me wanna go back and serve dis great nation whose economy has surpassed that of SA. kudos to yu Mr. GEJ.

Leaders of tomorrow indeed.
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by tekel(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
pendy79:

weda it is Greek gift or anambra state gift all I know is that 500naira multiply by 31days= 15,500naira add it to d precious 19,800naira allowee, plus any allowee your state provides 4 u, dat means automatically i will b earning about 40k monthly.. this is d sweetest news i av heard in ages... i will begin my nysc by nov and quote me i will personally make sure Gej wins my polling boot come valentines day 2015 be it free n fair or RIGGING.. TO HELL WITH DAT DICTATOR THAT RULED MY DADDY WEN HE WAS A KID.

3 Likes

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by patrickmuf(m): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
pendy79:

At first sight, a Greek gift looks enticing but when you take a closer look, it's everything you never wished...For your foresight and your ability to go pound for pound with all the Tanoids here, I choose to call you Pendy Mayweather...lol

2 Likes

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by firstolalekan(m): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:

GMB all the way!
Haba bros!
YOU WAN KILL PERSON? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Oyeneku3: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ikengawo:
egift you're not even qualified for NYSC because of your drop out status. Stop overheating this thread with your breath.
grin grin please stop, you are wicked grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) / Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.