Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Do All Men Cheat? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do All Men Cheat? (5778 Views)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Why Do Some Married Men Cheat? / Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin

Agbaya grin

Bwahahaha

I found the link to the research - still looking for the thread about naija women and illegitimate children. grin

Nigeria Women are most Unfaithful/Promiscuous in the World

Some 39 percent of Malaysian women also confessed to having betrayed their partners. The top two countries are Nigeria at 62 percent and Thailand at 59 percent.

Russian women are the fourth most unfaithful at 33 percent while Singaporeans are fifth at 19 percent.

The survey, conducted by condom manufacturer Durex, was based on interviews with 29,000 people in 36 countries.

http://www.chinapost.com.tw/life/2011/12/06/325025/Malaysians-rank.htm
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Kanwulia: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by rolled: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
You are still a big kid
Lol at my dad never cheated because of work
You never see men when dey cheat inside office during work hours?

deltateam:

His work schedule wouldn't have allowed it besides him being a good christian. Its from work to house. He never stayed late past 7:00pm all through when I knew him. I can vouch for him.

If your dad was a cheat don't blame it on mine.

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Kanwulia: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgiLHtwp9OY

Phocking the UPLINE vs phocking the DOWNLINE! grin

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
Another research about women and promiscuity:

In the age of promiscuity, women have more se.xual partners than men

Young women are also twice as likely to be unfaithful, with 50 per cent admitting they have cheated on a partner - half at least twice.
Yet if their man was caught being unfaithful, 99 per cent of the 2,000 women surveyed said they would show him the door.

The sex survey, for More magazine, also found women crave more sex but still believe men enjoy it more than they do.

The survey follows a U.S. study earlier this year that found teenage girls who watch a lot of TV shows with a high sexual content, such as Friends and Sex And The City, are twice as likely to become pregnant.

The researchers for that study concluded: 'One problem is that these and similar programmes glamorise sex while hardly mentioning its downsides, such as pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases.'

Lisa Smosarski, editor of More, suggested that there will be no turning back for today's sexually confident young women. 'Our results show that after decades of lying back and thinking of England, today's twenty-something women are taking control of their sex lives and getting what they want in bed. And why not?

'Women today have increasingly busy and stressful lives juggling study, jobs, friends, family, career and their relationships,' she said.
'Sex is a great and free way to relax, unwind and have fun in today's fairly stressful society.'

The survey found more than half of the women were not in love with the person to whom they lost their virginity. And only 32 per cent believed love to be an important factor before having sex. Seven out of ten confessed to having had a one-night stand and a fifth had enjoyed more than five.

Only 1 per cent said they would wait until marriage to have sex. One in four said they would marry for money whilst 39 per cent would sleep with their boss for a promotion. And 27 per cent would have an affair with a married man, while 14 per cent would sleep with their best friend's partner.

The study was carried out to launch More's safe sex campaign, which starts this week. It found that almost a fifth of the young women surveyed had contracted a sexually transmitted disease while 21 per cent had been persuaded by a man not to use a condom when they wanted to.

Miss Smosarski said: 'Whilst women aren't embarrassed to take the lead in the bedroom, it seems they're not so forthright when it comes to contraception.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1093011/Women-far-promiscuous-men-says-shock-new-study.html#ixzz3H00onOoi
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
rolled:
You are still a big kid
Lol at my dad never cheated because of work
You never see men when dey cheat inside office during work hours?

you dey mind that one? Does a man have to spend 24hrs to cheat? Does he/she knows what a "quickie" is?

Smh at "my father is a christian". If I hear...

angry grin
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Kanwulia: 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Kanwulia: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
Where are all these FAKE NL AZZES?
See una mates o.
Una dey hide behind computer dey type RUBBISH!

Even EBOLA nor dey monagamous!
It does not even PHOCK no barry! cheesy
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kanwulia:
Is exercising 'free will' cheating? undecided
Cheating is when you lie and hide your agenda by deception.
If you are honest and let ALL women/men know where you stand as a METROGAMOUS being and the choice is STILL THEIRS to 'tag along'. . .
HOW CAN THAT BE CALLED CHEATING?

If a woman already knows her husband is seeing other women. . .IS THAT CHEATING?
You only find CHEATS in the WESTERN WORLD that claim to aspire to 'monogamous' relationships.
THERE ARE NO CHEATS IN AFRICA. . . .since MOST CHILDREN WERE BORN IN POLYGAMY!
It is in the genes!Please. . . deal with it or DIE SINGLE!kiss

I agree with you totally kiss kiss
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Acidosis(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
We ALL Cheat.

That "kiss" emoticon you send to that dude on whatsapp, nairaland, bbm and facebook is called cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by slimyem: 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
Do all men at one point or another or even constantly get tempted to cheat? Yes,I would say!
Do all men cheat? No! I disagree they do.
It is an untrue stereotype-a myth I wish would die..one that has continuously let men off the hook for cheating, a ready excuse and defense for irresponsibility and total lack of scruples.
All men do not cheat. All men are not the same!

4 Likes

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
Blimey!! I found the research! grin

DNA Expert Gives Shocking Statistics: “3 Out of 10 Nigerian Men are not Biological Fathers of their Children”

In a recent interview with The Nation, a DNA expert gave some interesting statistics about the paternity of Nigerian men, saying that three out of every ten Nigerian men are not the biological fathers of their kids!

What we have found out is that, anytime we take ten men, at least three of them eventually found that they are not the fathers of the children they call their own. And these men would have taken care of the children for all their lives. Now, the global statistics is 100, 000 out of every 300, 000 men. But what we have found that is that the situation is higher in Nigeria than other places. For example in our laboratory here, 50 per cent of the cases comes out negative. And we also realised that majority of the first-borns are affected. You only need to be here to see big men cry like little kids and watch children weep in agony. It has been that bad.

He further noted that thirty per cent of fathers are unknowingly bringing up children who are not biologically theirs, and the percentage may be on the increase due to sexual recklessness. According to him, negative paternity results is both rampant in matrimony and casual affiliations.

I tell you, we have had series of married men come here and go back home devastated. In one instance, a man came here with his wife. Out of the five children he thought were his own, he discovered that only two belonged to him. And they are both duly married, living together as husband and wife.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/10/02/dna-expert-gives-shocking-statistics-3-out-of-10-nigerian-men-are-not-biological-fathers-of-their-children/

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
^^^This is what you lot need to start discussing!

Shalom! grin
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by SirAweezy(m): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
deltateam:

His work schedule wouldn't have allowed it besides him being a good christian. Its from work to house. He never stayed late past 7:00pm all through when I knew him. I can vouch for him.

If your dad was a cheat don't blame it on mine.
Yimu
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
SirShymex:
^^^This is what you lot need to start discussing!

Shalom! grin

....and then the thread died.
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 24, 2014
PLEASE..!!!! What is CHEATING...?
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 24, 2014
bennyrazz:
there are so many cases like that in court which aisha2 knows, but she just wants to be an Advocate of non-cheating men this evening.

And there are so many cases in court i know of abusive men, pedophiles, dead beat dads but do i go around screaming "all men are abusive,all men are pedophiles all men are dead beat dads" NO. Because i know a greater percentage of men who are none of these things.

The economy for instant affects us differently, one man might choose to cheat and steal another man will work like a donkey honest labour all the days of his life and even die a miserable death just to make ends meet but he will never steal. Its a choice. Now while the criminal may look at the honest man like a fool the day he is caught he will attempt the " no be only hme be thief" defence he will ask " what of those who dey steal with pen? What of government wey dey steal our money everyday" all so he wont face up the consequences of his wrong actions.

In summary some people make good decisions some make lousy decisions. Man up and face the benefits and consequence alone dont drag other men who are honest into some silly solidarity to make yourself feel better for poor choices

8 Likes

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by blueberryp: 8:13am On Oct 24, 2014
5minsmadness:
Not all men cheat.
Men tend to be more promiscuous in marriage than women, probably because of their huge sexuaI appetites when compared to their female counterparts. And since the institute of marriage is becoming less and less sacrosanct, more and more single ladies don't mind giving themselves out to married men who most times are already sex-starved and will need the grace of God not to fall to temptation.

Ladies, if you don't want your man to cheat, make love to him at least three times a week. Its that simple.

3 times a week is fair enough but even with 7times a week some men would still cheat.
@Op not all men cheat, its just that the majority cheats.
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 8:39am On Oct 24, 2014
blueberryp:
3 times a week is fair enough but even with 7times a week some men would still cheat.

The word you are looking for there is few. Few men will still cheat after getting sex 3times a week from a sexy wife. Let's tell the truth, there will always be the abnormal ones, but you can't use because of those abberant wayward few to punish the rest of us! Give us the damn sex and we won't look outside, Period!

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by deltateam: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2014
blueberryp:

Most men won't cheeat if its 7x a week. Just be available to him.

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by slimyem: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2014
Unfortunately,there's a lot of evidence to support the fact that all men cheat. There is hardly any to verify that not all men cheat. This otherwise cannot be proven and even when it is..is never believed. Even men that claim they never cheat have their friends discredit them to their face. One sad tale!
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by blueberryp: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2014
deltateam:

thk God u said at 7x a week MOST nt ALL won't cheat. But there will always be that some who will cheat even at 10x a week. Believe me
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 24, 2014
slimyem:
Unfortunately,there's a lot of evidence to support the fact that all men cheat. There is hardly any to verify that not all men cheat. This otherwise cannot be proven and even when it is..is never believed. Even men that claim they never cheat have their friends discredit them to their face. One sad tale!

Not so true my dear , lots of men have been found to be faithful ( with evidence ). True we all get tempted , quite a number have been able to overcome this temptation and live guilt free and faithful lives with their wives

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by slimyem: 9:17am On Oct 24, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Not so true my dear , lots of men have been found to be faithful ( with evidence ). True we all get tempted , quite a number have been able to overcome this temptation and live guilt free and faithful lives with their wives
What evidences?
How has anyone been able to prove them? I can speak of a few men I know have never cheated on their wives and would probably never do but the question I'd be asked is "How am I certain"? and thing is it's quite easy for anyone to shred my certainty. As they say,one can only speak for oneself undecided
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by crackhaus: 9:34am On Oct 24, 2014
deltateam:

If only it were this easy.

Do you honestly think having sex seven times a week, every other week, and consequently a whole year - is what a normal person does?
If we are to work on the assumption that your seven times a week equates to once a day and then factor in the possibility that it's at least two rounds for each of these daily sessions, how many people with jobs and other responsibilities do you think can stick with this routine?

At the end of the day, sex will not hold a union together when it is determined to crumble...in fact if sex becomes the most important thing that keeps either partner invested, then that union is as good as dead - it'll only bide some time.

The best people can do is give their best - cater to their man/woman, reassure them of your love, inspire them, let coming home be something to look forward to.
A wife should strive to remain the same chic her husband fell in love with, she should always know exactly what made her husband choose her from among the choices he had - if she doesn't know, she should ask him and then strengthen/improve on those things...she should keep herself up, keep her figure right, keep it tight, serve her man, and put him on a pedestal...that's her part.
It won't be easy, but it will most certainly be worth it.

After doing all that can be done and one partner still decides to allow his/her mind stray, then the fault lies solely with them.
Sex seven times a week is the last thing that will keep any man/woman invested in their relationship...it gets tiring.

3 Likes

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by bennyrazz: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
aisha2:

And there are so many cases in court i know of abusive men, pedophiles, dead beat dads but do i go around screaming "all men are abusive,all men are pedophiles all men are dead beat dads" NO. Because i know a greater percentage of men who are none of these things.

The economy for instant affects us differently, one man might choose to cheat and steal another man will work like a donkey honest labour all the days of his life and even die a miserable death just to make ends meet but he will never steal. Its a choice. Now while the criminal may look at the honest man like a fool the day he is caught he will attempt the " no be only hme be thief" defence he will ask " what of those who dey steal with pen? What of government wey dey steal our money everyday" all so he wont face up the consequences of his wrong actions.

In summary some people make good decisions some make lousy decisions. Man up and face the benefits and consequence alone dont drag other men who are honest into some silly solidarity to make yourself feel better for poor choices

Its good to know that few women like aisha2 understand some men like me don't cheat. Nevertheless, Do you know why some men cheat? they have very high libidos. some of them see it as pills, they take one short one. in the morning and they take a long one when they get back home. Now imagine when their wives are in that period of the month? no show for them? imagine when their wives are pregnant? imagine when their wives just gave birth? still no serious show? how much more can self service do? not that I'm an advocate of cheating men but i try to understand people both men & women. And I also understand that everyman is responsible for his actions which is a direct result of his thought. For instance, you lock up an hungry man in a house full of all sorts of food and you warn the man not to eat any food otherwise you would kill him, you restricted is movement. Day 1, man didn't touch anything, Day 2, he didn't still touch anything, Day 3, man felt he was going to die if he didn't eat any food, he also remembered that if he eats any food, the owner of the house and food will still kill him. Either he eats or not, he would still die by hunger or by the hands of the owner if the house. Now man made a final decision to eat the food. After eating, owner of the house arrived and opened the closed door. He found out that man had finished almost all the food in the house. He dragged the man outside the house and labelled him a thief. He then told neighbors that the man had eaten all his food and because of that he had to die. so the owner of the house killed the man he labelled "thief". Now let us ask ourselves, is the owner of the house fair? if God have blessed you with what i call "mild libido" thank your God. And for those that God blessed with low libido, they have sex maybe once in two months.

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by TV01(m): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
bennyrazz:

Its good to know that few women like aisha2 understand some men like me don't cheat. Nevertheless, Do you know why some men cheat? they have very high libidos. some of them see it as pills, they take one short one. in the morning and they take a long one when they get back home. Now imagine when their wives are in that period of the month? no show for them? imagine when their wives are pregnant? imagine when their wives just gave birth? still no serious show? how much more can self service do? not that I'm an advocate of cheating men but i try to understand people both men & women. And I also understand that everyman is responsible for his actions which is a direct result of his thought. For instance, you lock up an hungry man in a house full of all sorts of food and you warn the man not to eat any food otherwise you would kill him, you restricted is movement. Day 1, man didn't touch anything, Day 2, he didn't still touch anything, Day 3, man felt he was going to die if he didn't eat any food, he also remembered that if he eats any food, the owner of the house and food will still kill him. Either he eats or not, he would still die by hunger or by the hands of the owner if the house. Now man made a final decision to eat the food. After eating, owner of the house arrived and opened the closed door. He found out that man had finished almost all the food in the house. He dragged the man outside the house and labelled him a thief. He then told neighbors that the man had eaten all his food and because of that he had to die. so the owner of the house killed the man he labelled "thief". Now let us ask ourselves, is the owner of the house fair? if God have blessed you with what i call "mild libido" thank your God. And for those that God blessed with low libido, they have sex maybe once in two months.
Citing high libido as an excuse for men cheating is no different from using high desire (covetousness) as a reaosn to steal, or rage to justify violence.

Men are to control their passions, not the other way round.

TV

2 Likes

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
TV01:

Citing high libido as an excuse for men cheating is no different from using high desire (covetousness) as a reaosn to steal, or rage to justify violence.
Men are to control their passions, not the other way round.
TV

This........ Thank you. Said it all saves me the long epistle.
Like Crackhus also said marriage is not built on se-x alone. Se- x is very very important but in pregnancy, sickess, childbirth and even accidents spouses would look beyond their own needs and concentrate on helping the other get better.

When we newly married a routine test turned into something scary. Hubby took his leave and spent the whole time taking me for treatment, massaging my legs and back after treatment making me meals doctor recommended and petting me to eat. Infact it was the sickness that pushed the wedding forward so i could be covered by his insurance.

So we spent more than 2 months no se-x. The day we got the all clear chaiiiiiiiiii.

The point is if we cant look beyond our own wants and sacrifice for our partners we are not ready to marry.
That doesnt mean partners should deny each other it simply means you dont cheat because you dont get it, you cheat because you decide to. Its still your choice to take off your pants with a strange woman or man
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by EfemenaXY: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
There's so much back and forth-ing on this thread.

I think it might be best for everyone to speak for themselves. Those who don't should come out boldly, proudly, and shout it from the rooftops that they don't cheat on their partners.

There'll always be good and bad apples in the cart. So to claim that all are bad or vice versa is a tad be unrealistic in my opinion sha.
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by SAMBARRY: 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
Abi o.the thread is even boring and recycled

Next
EfemenaXY:
There's so much back and forth-ing on this thread.

I think it might be best for everyone to speak for themselves. Those who don't should come out boldly, proudly, and shout it from the rooftops that they don't cheat on their partners.

There'll always be good and bad apples in the cart. So to claim that all are bad or vice versa is a tad be unrealistic in my opinion sha.

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by beeevan: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
All men can never be cheats! If your husband who claimed to love you ends up cheating on you, please don't think it's because all men cheat.

3 Likes

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by jmoore(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
"All men cheat" is a consolation anthem for those who have unfaithful husbands.They sing it to console and convince themselves that no man is faithful.They are deluded fanatics.

But they are completely wrong, there are some men that are faithful. tongue

As a single man, I have kept a "clean sheet". Whenever I decide to get married, it's gonna be between me and my wife till death do us part. I can never share my body with another woman smiley

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families / Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow / Caught With My Wife's Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.