Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,315 members, 7,957,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

Do All Men Cheat? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do All Men Cheat? (5946 Views)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Why Do Some Married Men Cheat? / Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by EfemenaXY: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2014
I'm sorry Lewis, but I just had to post this here!

LewsTherin:
I love posting where people believe in the good of others.

1. I dated my Lady for 7 years, we were engaged for 1.
Proof- long relationships can work (most nairalanders will say otherwise)

2. In all that time, we didn't have sex
Proof - Sex is not the basis for a relationship (most nairalanders will say otherwise)

3. Our relationship was long distance for that 8 years. Different states, different schedules in school.
Proof - long distance relationships can work

4. We've beem married 3 years now with constant happiness, no fights (different from disagreements), no wars, battles, or "crisises"
Proof - marriages can be great

5. I have NEVER cheated on my Lady, not while dating, not after marriage. I know my Lady hasn't cheated on me either. Married her a virgin.
Proof - men are and can be monogamous

Whatever anyone says to the contrary, I know these things to be true.

How did we do this? How DO we do this? WE CHOOSE TO. We choose to be open with each other. We choose to be true with each other. We choose not to fight. We choose to LOVE each other ALWAYS. We choose to believe the best of each other.

A good marriage, a good relationship is a choice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Faun(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
Kanwulia:
Where are all these FAKE NL AZZES?
See una mates o.
Una dey hide behind computer dey type RUBBISH!

Even EBOLA nor dey monagamous!
It does not even PHOCK no barry! cheesy

Smooch my delicious assh0le kiss
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by LewsTherin: 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
EfemenaXY:
I'm sorry Lewis, but I just had to post this here!

It's alright Efe. I didn't want to post here initially, but what the heck

The heart of man (male and female) is what is at question here. It takes the grace of God to do that which the flesh doesn't want. If at the beginning God had mandated polygamy you can be sure Nairaland will be all for monogamy.

The flesh gets tempted, no doubt. That's why the Bible said FLEE (not resist) sexual sins.

When a person makes a choice to be monogamous, fleeing temptation becomes easier. As a kid, I decided to be monogamous like my father, different from the men around him. I (and my dad) are proof that men are and can be monogamous. Heck, I find it difficult to cheat on my phone brand talk less of the Lady I chose to love and vowed to be faithful to.

I love and respect my God too much. I love and respect my Lady too much. If I do it, there are lots out there that do. And like Ender Wiggin, I choose to be the Speaker for the Faithful

5 Likes

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 26, 2014
If my husband of 5 years still patronize prostitutes with all his holier dn thou attitude.To me all men cheat.my opinion though
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2014
This post comes to mind......, stop consoling yourself Cece, all men don't cheat.... sorry for ya cheating husband though
jmoore:
"All men cheat" is a consolation anthem for those who have unfaithful husbands.They sing it to console and convince themselves that no man is faithful.They are deluded fanatics.

But they are completely wrong, there are some men that are faithful. tongue

As a single man, I have kept a "clean sheet". Whenever I decide to get married, it's gonna be between me and my wife till death do us part. I can never share my body with another woman smiley
Cece23:
If my husband of 5 years still patronize prostitutes with all his holier dn thou attitude.To me all men cheat.my opinion though

2 Likes

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by bellong: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
Cece23:

Did you marry him at gun point?

Your deficiency in decision making shouldn't push you to a baseless generalization.

Not all men are like your husband. And if you could get married to him, it shows part of your person too because Like attracts Like in the law of life.
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by beeevan: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
Cece23:

It's a very erroneous assumption, your husband is only 1 man and can't account for all men. I hope you are taking measures to protect yourself both health wise and financially, a cheating husband is an unpredictable man.
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by EfemenaXY: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
Cece23:

Why would you remain married to such a man, if you don't mind my asking?
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
Is their birthright na.Or u don't know.Na normal tongue
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
Is their birthright na.Or u don't know.Na normal
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Why would you remain married to such a man, if you don't mind my asking?

We are seperated.
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
Cece23:
Cece23:

Its not normal and its not their birthright. Its indiscipline with some.
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
Cece23:
Is their birthright na.Or u don't know.Na normal tongue
Hahahahahaha. Madam, birthright to patronise prostitutes or sleep around or both?

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Cheat? by deuce7(m): 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
slimyem:
Unfortunately,there's a lot of evidence to support the fact that all men cheat. There is hardly any to verify that not all men cheat. This otherwise cannot be proven and even when it is..is never believed. Even men that claim they never cheat have their friends discredit them to their face. One sad tale!
who do these men cheat with? Fellow men? I think the ratio is quite balanced. If all men cheat, then all women cheat too!
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by viexcey(f): 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
I could remember asking one of my roomies this same question in my uni days. She said all men cheats except if they are broke. I actually see her point but i told her not all men cheat even when they are super rich. A man that has fear of God won't cheat.
Re: Do All Men Cheat? by cherryice(f): 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
YESS! ALL OF THEM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One / My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed / See What Her Husband Did After She Refused To Buy Food Stuff In The Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.