Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** (129359 Views)

The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / Where Is The 'naira' Note Printed? In Nigeria or Abroad? / Sanusi Halts Naira Devaluation Claims Naira Is At Desired Stability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by OXYGEN01: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
[quote author=IfyAwazie post=27384700][/quote]Worse currency? hahahaha nigerians are really ignorant. SMH.....some few months ago Gh cedis was the worse PERFORMING CURRENCY NOT WORSE currency.Go and ask what worse performing and worse currency means.MUMU BRAIN

2 Likes

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by justhelp(m): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Really? Never knew our currency was this strong cheesy. Up Nigeria. It can be better though.
are you alright ?

1 Like

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by spothot: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
It seems you guys don't know that a strong currency does not necessarily help grow an economy. So pls don't be display your utter ignorance at least in public
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by drnoel: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
ducii:

Source: Google Search: Nigeria Naira

How come the ghanaian cedi is not on that list?
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by ayoolastowe(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
Atall atall,we still ge junior
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by pedro08: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
Well I tink u all knw dat having a higher currency doesn't mean a better living for d spenders
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by OXYGEN01: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
drnoel:

How come the ghanaian cedi is not on that list?
And why should it be on that list? Didn't u read the title of the thread.
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by MadCow1: 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
OXYGEN01:
See this m.o.r.o.n. Useless stinking protruded belly ugly scary black mumugerian ape.Dumb brain mofos.No wonder that zoo is classified as the most useless place on earth.FULL OF FOOLS.I wonder if u fools have brains because the way u fools reason is very strange.

Ghanaian Cedis..

Redenominated twice - 4 times more useless.. grin

Go Fhuck a Charley with shito you flaming fhaggot..

2 Likes

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by OXYGEN01: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
MadCow1:

Ghanaian Cedis..

Redenominated twice - 4 times more useless.. grin

Go Fhuck a Charley with shito you flaming fhaggot..
From a fool who uses naira? Don't u knw de naira is equivalent to a used toilet paper? Don't continue to be a fool because God created u in his own image.

1 Like

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by M4gunners: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
OXYGEN01:
That should tell u how stu.pid u reason? Your brain was design to only accept lies.As if Google ain't your friend.How can that useless naira be higher or valuable than the Ghana cedis.Atleast this thread has put a little sense in your hollow brain.
This ghana boy you have started again?I never insulted you,i was just asking question.Can,t you be a gentleman for your life for once?

1 Like

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by drnoel: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
OXYGEN01:
And why should it be on that list? Didn't u read the title of the thread.
That still fails to answer my question
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by fombadi: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
l
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by isaacfreeman99(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
Please What of Kenya shillings, Zambia kwacha and Romia?? [color=#550000][/color]
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by OXYGEN01: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
drnoel:

That still fails to answer my question
What answer do you need again.Is your brain sooo dull to comprehend this thread?

1 Like

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by edogho(m): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
bushdoc9919:
It still does not mean the Naira is the greatest currency.

For a currency to be considered great...it must be strong enough to be used by other countries as a reserve currency....and that is where the dollar, the euro, and even the yuan stand out.(And the yen too!).

And all the countries of origin of these currencies have one thing in common.....THEY ARE ALL INDUSTRIAL ECONOMIES....not resource dependent economies like Nigeria.

If Nigeria's Naira must be a world standard, reserve currency.....we must become an industrial economy...exporting industrial goods across the world.

Oil is a curse.
@d bolded, only in nigeria and to nigerians. oya comot make i pass grin
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by jahbiz: 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
mmark12:

whatever

where is the source?
I like your personality
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by 9jatatafo(m): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
Surprised by naira equivalent to Zimbabwean currency, I thought if one wants to buy a loaf of bread in Zimbabwe he will load the money on a wheelbarrow. Op check well
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by MadCow1: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
OXYGEN01:
From a fool who uses naira? Don't u knw de naira is equivalent to a used toilet paper? Don't continue to be a fool because God created u in his own image.

The Ghanaian Cedis is soooooooooooo useless and valueless, even the President of Ghana take his salary in US Dollars..

1 Like

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by OXYGEN01: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
fombadi:

See this slow Ghanaian. We call ppl like you AKPA worse than MUMU,I guess u don't know that slang yet bc u'll soon copy it.
Use this privilege to educate your black shallow brain. Since you're excited a Nigerian is responding to you. So take your chance and learn. The value is, Nigeria ₦ 1 = Ghana CD 7800.

Do some maths based on the facts on ground and come to reality.
You are a nigerian so am not surprised.Dogs are Even sensible than u fools.Ghc1 can buy your entire useless family.That should tell u how useless your currency which is equivalent to a used toilet paper is.

1 Like

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
ducii:

Source: Google Search: Nigeria Naira
...signs of backward economy-comparing Naira to worthless economies,while pound sterling was competing with naira in the 70s.if you want me to congratulate Nigeria for this,you are dead wrong...
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by OXYGEN01: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
MadCow1:

The Ghanaian Cedis is soooooooooooo useless and valueless, even the President of Ghana take his salary in US Dollars..
But 1000000times valuable than the toilet paper called naira.#FACT.

2 Likes

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
edogho:
@d bolded, only in nigeria and to nigerians. oya comot make i pass grin

It can be a blessing....after we have told 150million Nigerians that they are not really Nigerians...they are citizens of Niger!

Oil countries like Saudi,UAE and Libya that do well have one thing in common....low populations (Saudi:11million, UAE 8 million, Libya 6million people)...And all of them produce more oil than Nigeria.(170 million people).

Russia is also an oil producer with a high population(140m i think). But....Russia has a strong industrial economy too....and exports manufactured goods. And they produce five times more oil than Nigeria...and lots of gas.
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by darlingnuel(m): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
oh boy, Kuwaitian Dinar no be here ooo! 1: 500+. kuwait is a damn rich country. See how they just dwarfed the value of naira. But i think, these figures are only good for currency exchange because its not a true reflection of a country's economic status

1 Like

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by OXYGEN01: 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
I will be a billionaire if I Change GHC100 into naira.

1 Like

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by foxyac3(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
#gameBoys open eye o!
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by MadCow1: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
OXYGEN01:
But 1000000times valuable than the toilet paper called naira.#FACT.

Cedis - Redenominated twice.. highest single bill - 20 thousand

Naira - Redenominated never.. Highest single bill ever - 1000

Exchange rate of 100 USD to Cedis - 320ghc (original Cedis value = 320 multiplied by 10thousand = 3.2Million original Ghana Cedis)

Exchange rate of 100 USD to Naira _ 165 Naira.. (highest ever)..

So whose currency is useless again?

In my life, I was first ever known as a millionaire in Ghana.. meanwhile my value then in Nigeria was 25 thousand naira.

2 Likes

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
Agreed we tried but I want a situation where 1Naira - 2 dollars
2Naira - 1 British pounds
3Naira - 1.5 Euro

period!
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
wristwatch:
Agreed we tried but I want a situation where 1Naira - 2 dollars
2Naira - 1 British pounds
3Naira - 1.5 Euro

period!

Do you want that ....

Do you really want that?

Read....this
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by asala1: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
OXYGEN01:
DUMB BRAIN.Where did u hear this lie?

Can you see this? Facts don't lie. By this time next year, it will be 1:1 if not worse.

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by OXYGEN01: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
MadCow1:

Cedis - Redenominated twice.. highest single bill - 20 thousand

Naira - Redenominated never.. Highest single bill ever - 1000

Exchange rate of 100 USD to Cedis - 320ghc (original Cedis value = 320 multiplied by 10thousand = 3.2Million original Ghana Cedis)

Exchange rate of 100 USD to Naira _ 165 Naira.. (highest ever)..

So whose currency is useless again?

In my life, I was first ever known as a millionaire in Ghana.. meanwhile my value then in Nigeria was 25 thousand naira.
So by your dead brain mumugerian analysis we have two Ghana currencies? one unoriginal and one original. Hahahaha you are a fool indeed. Being a nigerian makes you a double fool.The naira is the most useless currency in the world.Ghc100 can make you a billionaire in nigeria.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.