Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** (129200 Views)

The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / Where Is The 'naira' Note Printed? In Nigeria or Abroad? / Sanusi Halts Naira Devaluation Claims Naira Is At Desired Stability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by drnoel: 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
OXYGEN01:
Sorry bro.My condolence ok.
it's done it's done. Something I don't think about.
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by PocoAPoco57: 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
CrudeGH:
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap magg0t! what do you know? the issue is about the exchange rate of currencies, not a defination of re-domination! are yu too daft to understand a simple question. for example, how much Ghana cedis do you get in exchange for one dollar, for example? is that too difficult to understand? such stvpidity! SMH

Most nigerians have brains smaller than their first lady's clitorissssssss. Stupid daft dumb

1 Like

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by komek(m): 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
CrudeGH:
talking to a goat who eats from the dustbin is actually demeaning grin people get kidnapped in your zoo for a ransom of coke and gala grin see grown up men -supposedly engineers grin- fighting over leftover fanta in your sh1thole country grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahahaha jagajaga sh1thole grin

U will jez google sarmething and kame ap with sarme group of people and u call them Nigerians? look at that pix very well and tell me the truth.
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by kunmis1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
morbid:
∂oη't even go there. What is Nigerian naira in the comity of currencies?? Wait!!! Are u serious?? South Korea?? Why my hood guys com D̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥y̲̅ hustle D̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥y̲̅ go der?? @OP,I no believe that South Korea one.

Oga, op dey right
naira big pass am
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by drnoel: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
PocoAPoco57:

Miserable and hopeless creature from a Godforsaken hell hole. How do you mofos survive in a shitttttbag like nigeria
Who said I live in Nigeria? Nigeria may be a hell hole but quite better then Ghana. Went to Ghana the time I returned so I wonder what u are hyping about.
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by PocoAPoco57: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
komek:

u just sit in one shanty in takordi typing rubbish from ur fone all in the name of trying to make a point.

Are Nigerians as hungry as those pple in GH? The few Nigerians in GH are just there to help ur weak ass.

Coming from a from retardedddd dementeddddd foooool from the biggest slum in Africa is utterly funny. Nigerians r the scum of the earth
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by ayusco85(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
Vicotex:

Guy man i no understand your grammer

Dats ur problem
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by PocoAPoco57: 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
drnoel:

Who said I live in Nigeria? Nigeria may be a hell hole but quite better then Ghana. Went to Ghana the time I returned so I wonder what u are hyping about.

I bet u enjoyed it cuz der was no bombings there. U dafttttt twatttttt. I wont waste my time to go to a useless country like mumugeria
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Lucasbalo(m): 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
kennygee:
I look forward to the day when the naira will over take the dollar, the good old days.
I guess you will be waiting for eternity comparing behind wipe to the Great Dollars.
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by fombadi: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
l

3 Likes

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by komek(m): 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
[quote author=PocoAPoco57 post=27390628]

Coming from a from retardedddd dementeddddd foooool from the biggest slum in Africa is utterly funny. Nigerians r the scum of the earth[/quote

the 3rd person? abi na one person different moniker?

U guys are just too pained why?
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by drnoel: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
PocoAPoco57:

I bet u enjoyed it cuz der was no bombings there. U dafttttt twatttttt. I wont waste my time to go to a useless country like mumugeria
say the truth and let the devil set u free. Nigeria is better than Ghana and will 4ever be better than Ghana. Let's not deceive ourselves there.
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Dexema(m): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
So naira sef strong pass dat nonsense colombia currency upon all dem drugs? Dem con dey ban naija entrants because of ebola wey we don tackle,useless mofos.
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by CrudeGH: 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
komek:

U will jez google sarmething and kame ap with sarme group of people and u call them Nigerians? look at that pix very well and tell me the truth.
ediot, you need to get rid of the generator fumes in your tiny brain. click on this link and come back here and tell me they are not shitnigerians. ;Dsuch fooooooooooolishness grinhttps://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov grin

1 Like

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Ajascolove(m): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
bushdoc9919:
It still does not mean the Naira is the greatest currency.

For a currency to be considered great...it must be strong enough to be used by other countries as a reserve currency....and that is where the dollar, the euro, and even the yuan stand out.(And the yen too!).

And all the countries of origin of these currencies have one thing in common.....THEY ARE ALL INDUSTRIAL ECONOMIES....not resource dependent economies like Nigeria.

If Nigeria's Naira must be a world standard, reserve currency.....we must become an industrial economy...exporting industrial goods across the world.

Oil is a curse.
Oil is really a curse. Gone are the days of cocoa, rubber etc.
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by meksmewo: 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Really? Never knew our currency was this strong cheesy. Up Nigeria. It can be better though.

I am not sure you really went through the list. Those are not countries that should be comparing with Nigeria...
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by gadafi147: 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
ducii:

Source: Google Search: Nigeria Naira

It's not all about mathematics. In some of this countries u mentioned,u can buy a coke with equivalent of 3 naira,bottled water with same amount,sweets and. Biscuit with less than 2 naira. D least u can purchase anything 9ja is 5 naira and that's for chewing gum,sweet,biscuit etc. Does that make any sense?
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by CrudeGH: 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
drnoel:

say the truth and let the devil set u free. Nigeria is better than Ghana and will 4ever be better than Ghana. Let's not deceive ourselves there.
how is nigeria better than Ghana? I want to know. is it because nigerians have a better life expectancy, lower maternal mortality, infant mortality? greater access to food, electricity, jobs, personal security? what exactly is the basis for your statement? I want to know how nigeria fares on critical indices,huh? do you know the United Nations Human Development Index? go and do some research
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by MadCow1: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
PocoAPoco57:

Child of a whoreeeeee, its a curse to be born a bokogerian. FACT

Lol...

Charleys and cursing mothers.. grin

Sorry puppy.. I am not in the mood for that.
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Consultville(m): 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hmm, whao even Paraguay, Iraq and Iran
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by buskeh(m): 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Abbey2sam:

it use to be stronger than pound and dollars
when? Oh! I gues ix since 500b.c
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by drnoel: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
CrudeGH:
how is nigeria better than Ghana? I want to know. is it because nigerians have a better life expectancy, lower maternal mortality, infant mortality? greater access to food, electricity, jobs, personal security? what exactly is the basis for your statement? I want to know how nigeria fares on critical indices,huh? do you know the United Nations Human Development Index? go and do some research

All these Ghanians coming to a Nigerian forum to eve drop and copy what nigerians are doing.
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
kennygee:
I look forward to the day when the naira will over take the dollar, the good old days.
Were you born then? if yes, how old are you now? if no, then quit praying because it will never happen again.... grin grin grin grin
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by CrudeGH: 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
drnoel:

All these Ghanians coming to a Nigerian forum to eve drop and copy what nigerians are doing.
Dude, I don't have time for anything called a nigerian forum. I only come here when Ghana/Ghanaians is an issue. apart from that I don't give a fvck, really
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by jayboymakanaki: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
This is nonsence, hw can u compare a very oil rich nigerian currency to these poor countries currencies and u think nigerians shuld b oroud of that?
Compare it to Libya, south Africa and other middle class asian and european countries n u will see the ridiculous state of our naira
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by komek(m): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
CrudeGH:
ediot, you need to get rid of the generator fumes in your tiny brain. click on this link and come back here and tell me they are not shitnigerians. ;Dsuch fooooooooooolishness grinhttps://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov grin

Hahahah, I will be more useless than an average Ghanian if I open that link. U no why, opening this link will make me believe that internet cannot be manipulated like u guys are known for.
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by drnoel: 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
CrudeGH:
Dude, I don't have time for anything called a nigerian forum. I only come here when Ghana/Ghanaians is an issue. apart from that I don't give a fvck, really

Nice to know. So pls run along now cos I don't give 1 Bleep either.
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by CrudeGH: 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
komek:

Hahahah, I will be more useless than an average Ghanian if I open that link. U no why, opening this link will make me believe that internet cannot be manipulated like u guys are known for.
stop behaving like an ediot. this is a typical nairaland link. the photos have long been on nairaland, so stop acting like a MUMU
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by mekatroniks(m): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
yes o
Crixina:
Una dey use this one console Una selves abi?
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by CrudeGH: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
hahahaha funny people, funny country! what nigerians should be concerned about is improving the quality of life of the ordinary nigerian. in economic terms, it is the stability of a currency that matters, not its so called value. and in theory, having a weaker currency can be considered an advantage for some countries.

nigerians tend to get excited over irrelevant things, really grin

1 Like

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by komek(m): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
CrudeGH:
stop behaving like an ediot. this is a typical nairaland link. the photos have long been on nairaland, so stop acting like a MUMU

Small minded friends. I lav u guys sha.
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by englishmart(m): 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
Marc9:

Please how can I get visa to Kuwait or Bahrain? smiley
it is very difficult to get 1,000 Kuwait dinar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.