Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** (129072 Views)

The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / Where Is The 'naira' Note Printed? In Nigeria or Abroad? / Sanusi Halts Naira Devaluation Claims Naira Is At Desired Stability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by komek(m): 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
GHKWAME1:

I presume this was typed using Generator power
on a 256kpbs connection. grin

Abeg u dey watch Gulder Ultimate search? Do u know if they have evicted some one?
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by iconize(m): 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
GHKWAME1:

[s]First class low life fools, Bastard sons of a thousand Fathers, Insolent, Incompetent, undisciplined nonentities you are depriving your primitive villages of idiots you all should have been an abortion. Heck! No wonder Pfizer pharmaceutical used nigayrians as guinea-pigs! Mumu kingdom grin[/s]

Another sagamite's homo biatch has come to defend his biatch. grin grin grin grin grin

Sagamite is in love with Ghanaians because they legalized homosexual. He's happy he can have fun and even bang his fagggot biatches in public without getting lynched. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by GHKWAME1: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
komek:

Abeg u dey watch Gulder Ultimate search? Do u know if they have evicted some one?
What the fuckkery is that? I am not in naija! I am in Ghana. I get the feeling your generator has run out of diesel huh? grin

1 Like

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by iconize(m): 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a homoerotic cretinous fuuktard!

Is it Ghana you are comparing Nigeria to? grin grin grin grin

Fagggotbiatch, I thought you had just two homo biatches on NL? grin grin grin grin

Another of your fagggotbiatches just stood up for you like this one below: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

asokz:

Leave saga alone. I love him angry tongue
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Sagamite(m): 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

Fagggotbiatch, I thought you had just two homo biatches on NL? grin grin grin grin

Another of your fagggotbiatches just stood up for you like this one below: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is it Ghana you are comparing Nigeria to? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by muchyblink(m): 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
Abbey2sam:

it use to be stronger than pound and dollars
During Buhari's regime i guess or in 565BC?
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Sagamite(m): 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

Another sagamite's homo biatch has come to defend his biatch. grin grin grin grin grin

Sagamite is in love with Ghanaians because they legalized homosexual. He's happy he can have fun and even bang his fagggot biatches in public without getting lynched. grin grin grin grin grin

Homoerotic cretinous product of a failed education system, where did you hear Ghana legalised homosexuality?

From your teacher: Patience?

Dumbfucktard! grin grin grin
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by GHKWAME1: 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

grin grin grin Keep it up you filthy smelly demented eeediotic son of a BUSH RAT.
NIGERIAN MAN CAUGHT
HAVING SEX WITH GOAT

MANGOAT
»»» http://mypenmypaper./2009/08/01/re-nigerian-man-caught-having-sex-with-goat/

1 Like

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by komek(m): 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
GHKWAME1:
What the fuckkery is that? I am not in naija! I am in Ghana. I get the feeling your generator has run out of diesel huh? grin

ThÉ 4th monicker.

U guys are really pained and hungry pple.

Pm me, cos I will be in Accra again nxt 4weekends from today.

1 Like

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Masterchef(m): 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
bushdoc9919:
It still does not mean the Naira is the greatest currency.

For a currency to be considered great...it must be strong enough to be used by other countries as a reserve currency....and that is where the dollar, the euro, and even the yuan stand out.(And the yen too!).

And all the countries of origin of these currencies have one thing in common.....THEY ARE ALL INDUSTRIAL ECONOMIES....not resource dependent economies like Nigeria.

If Nigeria's Naira must be a world standard, reserve currency.....we must become an industrial economy...exporting industrial goods across the world.

Oil is a curse.

Most people don't understand that exchange rates don't really indicate which currency is stronger than the other. Haven't we heard of re-denomination before? Ghana did it before and immediately, their currency became almost as strong as the US Dollar and stronger than the Naira
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Masterchef(m): 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
bushdoc9919:
It still does not mean the Naira is the greatest currency.

For a currency to be considered great...it must be strong enough to be used by other countries as a reserve currency....and that is where the dollar, the euro, and even the yuan stand out.(And the yen too!).

And all the countries of origin of these currencies have one thing in common.....THEY ARE ALL INDUSTRIAL ECONOMIES....not resource dependent economies like Nigeria.

If Nigeria's Naira must be a world standard, reserve currency.....we must become an industrial economy...exporting industrial goods across the world.

Oil is a curse.
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by YemiNoni: 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nonybb:
They didnt list the Ghanaian worthless Cedis. hmm meanwhile GEJ TILL 2019 or HEAVEN WOULD FALL! For us to have Naira stabilized and continue in this manner we must collectively be on course against voting or supporting a Serial Loser, Dictator, Religious Bigot and a Coupist that would threaten Jihad if he loses yet again. meanwhile I didnt mention any name
The Ghanaian Cedi is more valuable than d Naira.
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by iconize(m): 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sagamite:

Ghkwame1, come and save your fagggotbiatch before I cut off his head. grin grin grin grin grin

Tell us, who do you enjoy most, Masok, Ghkwame or the other guy? grin grin grin grin grin

Incestuous fagggotbiatch!
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Sagamite(m): 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
GHKWAME1:

grin grin grin Keep it up you filthy smelly demented eeediotic son of a BUSH RAT.
NIGERIAN MAN CAUGHT
HAVING SEX WITH GOAT

MANGOAT
»»» http://mypenmypaper./2009/08/01/re-nigerian-man-caught-having-sex-with-goat/

That is his father you are posting a story about o. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Sagamite(m): 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

Ghkwame1, come and save your fagggotbiatch before I cut off his head. grin grin grin grin grin

Tell us, who do you enjoy most, Masok, Ghkwame or the other guy? grin grin grin grin grin

Incestuous fagggotbiatch!

Is it Ghana you are comparing Nigeria to? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Kennyfancy(m): 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
Abbey2sam:

it use to be stronger than pound and dollars
yes till some illitrate northernerns enter power, so we must refuse there coming bck
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by iconize(m): 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
GHKWAME1:

NIGERIAN MAN CAUGHT
HAVING SEX WITH GOAT

MANGOAT

Geeez!

You also bang animals when sagamite is away? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yay!, these peeps are not normal. grin grin grin
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by AngelicaDivine(f): 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nonybb:
They didnt list the Ghanaian worthless Cedis. hmm meanwhile GEJ TILL 2019 or HEAVEN WOULD FALL! For us to have Naira stabilized and continue in this manner we must collectively be on course against voting or supporting a Serial Loser, Dictator, Religious Bigot and a Coupist that would threaten Jihad if he loses yet again. meanwhile I didnt mention any name
Ghanaian Cedis worth far more than naira 1Cedis: N51
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by iconize(m): 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sagamite:

You're a pure fagggotmoron! grin

Sagamite's homo biatches from Ghana. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Sagamite(m): 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

You're a pure fagggotmoron! grin

Sagamite's homo biatches from Ghana. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by buzzmania(m): 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hmm!! Just finished wiping my azzhole with 2 blocks of naira notes.I had no idea my toilet papers were so valuable in bokogeria.
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by iconize(m): 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sagamite:

Homoerotic cretinous product of a failed education system, where did you hear Ghana legalised homosexuality?

Dumbfucktard! grin grin grin

Don't worry, fagggotbiatch. The legalization is on course, you'll enjoy your homo freedom of banging Ghkwame1 in the slums of Accra. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by GHKWAME1: 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
komek:

ThÉ 4th monicker.

U guys are really pained and hungry pple.

Pm me, cos I will be in Accra again nxt 4weekends from today.
What fvckkery are you blabbing about? what fourth moniker? Don't fokn confuse me with anyone. Of what business is it of mine to sing hallelujah simply because you are coming to the motherland? I hope you are not planning on over staying, we got three million of you minnows to feed in Ghana already. grin

1 Like

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Sagamite(m): 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

Don't worry, fagggotbiatch. The legalization is on course, you'll enjoy your homo freedom of banging Ghkwame1 in the slums of Accra. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dumbfucktard! grin grin grin grin
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by iconize(m): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sagamite:

He's still asking the same dumb question while in his secret room wan_king off to his fagggotbiatches' picture. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by GHKWAME1: 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

Same old trash, nothing new, copying and pasting this past fuckkery. *yawns*

1 Like

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by iconize(m): 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sagamite:

Fagggotbiatch, tell us why your homo partner was professing love to you and also pleading with me to should stop beating you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

maokz:

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by iconize(m): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Same old trash, nothing new, copying and pasting this past fuckkery. *yawns*

You mean sagamite's homo banging styles are outdated? grin grin grin
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Sagamite(m): 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

He's still asking the same dumb question while in his secret room wan_king off to his fagggotbiatches' picture. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why are you showing us pictures of you with your community members? grin grin grin grin

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Sagamite(m): 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

Why are you showing us pictures of you with your community members? grin grin grin grin

iconize:

Fagggotbiatch, tell us why your homo partner was professing love to you and also pleading with me to should stop beating you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by iconize(m): 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sagamite:

He's acting as if the picture doesn't turn him on. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Okay, tell us why was your biatch was professing love to you? grin grin

maokz:

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by jemsi(f): 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nonybb:
see dis guy oo. In case u don't know, cedis is now higher than Naira. U should weep for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.