Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

I Will Die Very Soon. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Die Very Soon. (27213 Views)

Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) / TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Ajibam: 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
sukkot:
[b]exactly. now let me tell you how all this will end. because so many 'christians' think heaven is in the skies. this is how this will all end. there will be two worlds established on earth. those who chose to shun evil even when they have the option to do evil have proven to God that they would rather live in a world with no evil at all. they crave a new world with no evil. this is what they are proving by their actions now. they hate evil. these people will all be gathered and seperated from the rest of the world. the Lord will establish their own country / commune on earth away from everyone else and will fill the place with most of the wealth of the world as reward. now all these people will be perfected meaning they will be programmed to where they can never sin again. so everyone who makes it into this commune called heaven will have the inability to sin. so there will be no sin at all in this commune. and this is what these people wanted by their actions when they had the ability to sin but shunned it. this is HEAVEN on earth. everybody else ? will continue as before with the ability to sin. those are the two worlds that would be established. and those with the ability to sin will not be able to enter into the commune of those with the inability to sin.[/b]
Scriptures?
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by sukkot: 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ajibam:

Scriptures?

hebrews 11 vs 16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

rev 22 vs 14-15 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

isaiah 61 vs 6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

haggai 2 vs 7-9 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts.
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.

1 Like

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
sukkot:
it is I my kind sir, emperor AlfaSeltzer. now how can we heal you and bring you back from the jaws of death ? do tell us what this ailment is that plagues ye grin

I don't need no healing. I am ready to meet my Master.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by sukkot: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

I don't need no healing. I am ready to meet my Master.
so long as you are happy and comfortable with your choice. wink

1 Like

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Ajibam: 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
sukkot:

hebrews 11 vs 16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

rev 22 vs 14-15 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

isaiah 61 vs 6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

haggai 2 vs 7-9 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts.
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.
Okay.. cool

1 Like

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by malvisguy212: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
Weah96:

Is the bible not the word of God again?

God is not the author of evil, every perfect gift is from above and evil come from bennett,when you are tempted it is because your flash wanted to and we see satan taking advantage of that weak side,God gives everybody chance even satan yes satan God give him the opportunity to tempt job, BUT IT WAS NOT HIS(GOD)IDEA FOR JOB TO BE TEMPTED,if i had a son and i know him more than anyother person will do,you will be proud of him,no mather the challenge that will comes his way, he will prevail. So my point here is to show you that satan is the author of evil because he bring the idea of tempting job.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by malvisguy212: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
sukkot:
you do err my kind sir, there are indirect evils that the Lord does like sending a murderous person to kill you as revenge for all the people you have killed in past or even present life. thats indirect evil. he used a satanic person to carry out that punishment. but God can directly do evil. when a tornado or earthquake or volcano or tsunami kicks your a-s-s and destroys your town and kills many, that is direct intervention from God. that is direct a-s-s kicking from God. God is thunder-lightening-earthquake-hails. spiritual energy force. a powerful force, which we all are spiritual energy force when we shed these bodies. so ermmm yeah God can do direct evil or indirect evil by sending satan to kick your a-ss. the LORD is a man of war. he is a very terrible man

psalm 47 vs 2 For the LORD most high is terrible; <<< VERY TERRIBLE grin
yes, God will do it, but only to the wicked
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Weah96: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
malvisguy212:
So my point here is to show you that satan is the author of evil because he bring the idea of tempting job.

Show me in the bible. You're lying.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by vickyO(f): 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
texanomaly:

undecided

I was only kidding Tex..
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
sukkot:
Hmmm you said a mouthful there Ajibam. a mouthful. but what you said is not deeply rooted. if you consider the fact that God is capable of making humans with the inability to sin ( which is the new covenant for those who make it into the kingdom ), then you can appreciate the fact that the creation of dual faceted humans who can choose evil or shun evil and the creation of satan whose only inclination is evil, as a counter to those who choose evil, lets you know that God has the ability to create a sanitized world with no evil at all. so in essence he created evil. and he created this evil for a good purpose. purpose being i will choose into my kingdom those, though under the duality of being able to do or shun evil, chose to shun evil. i will choose into my kingdom people who chose not to do evil when they had the choice to do it. see this is all a game and we are the contestants. point being, the LORD created evil, and hence the verse

isaiah 45 vs 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

now think about this for a minute. if he didnt create evil as an option to chose from in the first place then there will be no evil to chose from right ? considering he has the capability to create humans with no evil tendencies wink

Perfectly put together chief buzugee...I hail you my good brah! Nice piece!

1 Like

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by sukkot: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
doubleDx:

Perfectly put together chief buzugee...I hail you my good brah! Nice piece!
my bros doubleDxx i troway hailings as usual. trust all is well wink

1 Like

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by MrPresident1: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2014
sukkot:
Hmmm you said a mouthful there Ajibam. a mouthful. but what you said is not deeply rooted. if you consider the fact that God is capable of making humans with the inability to sin ( which is the new covenant for those who make it into the kingdom ), then you can appreciate the fact that the creation of dual faceted humans who can choose evil or shun evil and the creation of satan whose only inclination is evil, as a counter to those who choose evil, lets you know that God has the ability to create a sanitized world with no evil at all. so in essence he created evil. and he created this evil for a good purpose. purpose being i will choose into my kingdom those, though under the duality of being able to do or shun evil, chose to shun evil. i will choose into my kingdom people who chose not to do evil when they had the choice to do it. see this is all a game and we are the contestants. point being, the LORD created evil, and hence the verse

isaiah 45 vs 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

now think about this for a minute. if he didnt create evil as an option to chose from in the first place then there will be no evil to chose from right ? considering he has the capability to create humans with no evil tendencies wink

The depth and ramifications of your words my kind sire. You sir, are truly 'the bottomless pit of knowledge'.

Jeremiah 17:10
I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Jeremiah 17:7-8
7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.
8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by sukkot: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
MrPresident1:

The depth and ramifications of your words my kind sire. You sir, are truly 'the bottomless pit of knowledge'.

Jeremiah 17:10
I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Jeremiah 17:7-8
7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.
8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

all knowledge wisdom and understanding is endowed by Yah, my brother. I am just a receptive vessel. very nice precepts brother. goes exactly with the points made wink
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by jdilight(m): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
Doctors have confirmed it: my days are numbered. My sickness is incurable.

Suprisingly, I am not even afraid of death. I am just worried that the atheists might be right and I may not get to be with Satan afterall. How I long to meet him.

I hope xtians are right and I'm going straight to hell.

Hahaha, your funny. Doctors deal on facts we Christians deal on truth. Truth over rules facts. Fact rule the physical world, truth rules the spiritual world. If your were a true christian, note the word true because there are many false Christians. You will move over from the fact of the doctors to the truth of God and not die.

The question is, if the Christians were right. Will you love to be in hell?
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Rexyl(m): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
jdilight:

Hahaha, your funny. Doctors deal on facts we Christians deal on truth. Truth over rules facts. Fact rule the physical world, truth rules the spiritual world. If your were a true christian, note the word true because there are many false Christians. You will move over from the fact of the doctors to the truth of God and not die.

people who are not sure of what comes after mortal death will never say yes or no. Because the truth of life after death is foolish thing to confound the wise.

1 Like

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by NnaNna4(m): 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
Weah96:

Show me in the bible. You're lying.

JOB 1:7-11

7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence
comest thou? Then Satan answered the
LORD, and said, From going to and fro in
the earth, and from walking up and down
in it.

8 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast
thou considered my servant Job, that
there is none like him in the earth, a
perfect and an upright man, one that
feareth God, and escheweth evil?

9. Then Satan answered the LORD, and
said, Doth Job fear God for nought?

10. Hast not thou made an hedge about
him, and about his house, and about all
that he hath on every side? thou hast
blessed the work of his hands, and his
substance is increased in the land.

11. BUT PUT FORTH THINE HAND NOW, and
TOUCH all that he hath, and he will curse
thee to thy face.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by LordReed(m): 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
Doctors have confirmed it: my days are numbered. My sickness is incurable.

Suprisingly, I am not even afraid of death. I am just worried that the atheists might be right and I may not get to be with Satan afterall. How I long to meet him.

I hope xtians are right and I'm going straight to hell.

I am going to take this with a pinch of salt because I once ask you a question regarding this situation. Seems to me like you just want to sample people's reactions.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
jdilight:

yes
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
LordReed:

I am going to take this with a pinch of salt because I once ask you a question regarding this situation. Seems to me like you just want to sample people's reactions.

ok.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by jdilight(m): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

yes

Congratulations
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
jdilight:

Congratulations

same to you.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Infomizer(m): 2:15am On Nov 01, 2014
Die muthafücka, Die! grin
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by honourhim: 7:01am On Nov 01, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

yes

O boy wetin you still dey do for this world? I think say you go don die by now. Why you dey waste time to go see your master for hell? Wayo man. grin
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 01, 2014
Going through the various comments, I noticed a common trend,…the Christian are so confident of a kind of healing, only if he believe ,..etc.
But again,..it makes me wonder why are the Christians so scared of dying? Why is the mention of death is always rejected with ‘god forbid’ ?? do they wanna live forever? Don’t they want to die and go and meet this god? If they are so sure of themselves

I am a Christian (but not the Nigerian definition of a Christian),… I have not stepped foot in any church service / worship (apart from weddings and funeral services) in the past 3 years, but trust me, I have found gods peace and greater god awareness like never before…t hat death / existing this world is the most important thing I now look forward to. This is not because am certain of where am going from here, but because I know death is what awaits every man, so I might as well die today and see what the other side is.

So my brother,.. if you have few months to live as you claim,..then I envy you. Enjoy the time and draw up ur Qs for god…(that’s if u can recall anything about human life on earth)
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
honourhim:

O boy wetin you still dey do for this world? I think say you go don die by now. Why you dey waste time to go see your master for hell? Wayo man. grin

It's not easy to die but we'll get there. Have faith.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by texanomaly(f): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
How are you feeling today Alfa?
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by honourhim: 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

It's not easy to die but we'll get there. Have faith.

Ok. You will get there. grin
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
honourhim:

Ok. You will get there. grin

We all will.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
texanomaly:
How are you feeling today Alfa?

Just back from the hospital. Will have to stop going there. Very demoralising.
A few beer is helping though.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by honourhim: 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

We all will.

Nope. My destination is heaven while you ve chosen hell. We are two parallel lines that can never meet except if you are ready to give your life to Jesus now that you are still alive. God help you. Amen.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by MrPresident1: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Just back from the hospital. Will have to stop going there. Very demoralising.
A few beer is helping though.

Sukkot don tell you say him be babalawo/herbalist, why not give him a trial.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:28am On Nov 02, 2014
MrPresident1:

Sukkot don tell you say him be babalawo/herbalist, why not give him a trial.

Because I want to die in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Rev. Father Mathew Orie Beaten, Hospitalised Over N500 In Ebonyi State. Photos / Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness / Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.