Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

I Will Die Very Soon. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Die Very Soon. (27157 Views)

Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) / TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 12:38am On Oct 25, 2014
undecided undecided.......and do they not think?!,then they shall come to know !
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by sukkot: 4:46am On Oct 25, 2014
malvisguy212:
evil is not really a created thing. You can't see, touch, feel,
smell or hear evil. It is not one of the fundamental forces of physics,
nor does it consist of matter, energy, or the spatial dimensions of the
universe. Still, skeptics like to claim that God created evil and cite the
Bible to "prove" their point. The Bible is quite clear that God is not the author of evil and insists that He is incapable of doing so .
isaiah 45 vs 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil grin

deut 28 vs 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed. <<< you did say God is incapable of doing evil

amos 3 vs 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

BROS NO TRY THE LORD OOOO, HE WILL DO EVIL TO KICK SOME AZZ AS REVENGE
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Weah96: 5:40am On Oct 25, 2014
sukkot:
isaiah 45 vs 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil grin

deut 28 vs 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed. <<< you did say God is incapable of doing evil

The bible suggests that God and Lucifer hang out at the same spots. They even have conversations over bottles of Chianti, planning how to f)ck us up.

1 Like

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 25, 2014
sukkot:
my bros you need KJV. NIV is diluted and it is God that gives diseases not satan. satan works for God.

deut 28 vs 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
Who are you?
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by honourhim: 7:13am On Oct 25, 2014
That2:
A very foolish reason if you ask me! Any sane man who hears this should move even further away from this egocentric, jealous, most wicked god. What about babies born with a hole in the heart or without limps or the millions of Africans dying of starvation? Your god put them in that condition waiting for them to call on his name and then he will popup from nowhere with a miracle. Attention starve god! !

Do you know what it means to be a creator?
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:19am On Oct 25, 2014
Honeypot62:

Hello bro, i won't want you to die cuz i love you so much... Can we have a private chat?

Sorry, I'm not gay.

Secondly, it's not about what you want.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:26am On Oct 25, 2014
sukkot:
my bros you need KJV. NIV is diluted and it is God that gives diseases not satan. satan works for God.

deut 28 vs 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

Is that you obadiah?
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:43am On Oct 25, 2014
torchwave:
Alfa, since your mind is made up to serve the devil till death, what can I say, farewell.

Don't you worry your head about the certainty of the afterlife...you'll have your wish to meet Satan...and what is more, you'll even spend eternity with him...side by side.

Shows that God grants everyone the desires of their hearts. Alfa, you have my God to thank for helping you fulfil your expectation of eternity with the devil, don't you think?

Why do you still blame God after He graciously provided a way for you to finally realize your heart's desire of spending eternity in hell with Satan? I really don't understand.

You misunderstand me bro. I don't blame god. I question his boastful powerlessness. I question his claims.
And you are wrong. god provided nothing to me. Satan saved me. Satan was my emancipator from the dictatorial state of god. This is why I long to meet Satan and my imminent death is very exciting.
Unlike you god worshipers, the nearer the grave approaches, the happier I am.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by malvisguy212: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2014
That2:
My father didn't created me, god did! According to your books. So if i am Satan...That means god created me(I am part of him), god let me deceive his other most precious creations(He have all the power to stop me but he didnt), he then call me evil + whoever i deceived, finally he will throw both me and the people i deceived in fire. Ok Let's solve this puzzle together... who then is evil? My answer is god!

And don't tell me about mans freewill blahblah. Remember you recently said this;

So the all knowing omnipotent actually know man will eat from the tree but still curse and banish them. It is like he is just waiting for that moment. While he made man mortal he gave Satan immortality so he can continue roaming the earth deceiving man for billions of years until the last day when Satan and "all the men" he have deceived would be thrown into fire... Hohohoho! That seems like god plan cool. Now ask me again who is evil?
if i mention freewill,our discussion will never end,God gives us the freewill to chose,thank you for your time.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by larrymoore(m): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
How can a God give people genetic diseases and claims to love them?

I wish I can meet him just for 10 minutes face to face before embarking on the road to Hell.
why are u so desperate about hell? Hell is no fun.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2014
larrymoore:

Maybe not. But it's a lot more better than heaven.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by malvisguy212: 9:01am On Oct 25, 2014
sukkot:

God will not do evil, and he will not stop evil to come upon the wicked,in a court of law the acusser will be giving all the support to present his case,just like satan was giving the chance to test job even when God has the power to stop it but he dint.

The One forming light and creating darkness, Causing well-being and
creating calamity; I am the LORD who does all these. (Isaiah 45:7,) I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create
disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7,) Isaiah 45:7 contrasts opposites. Darkness is the opposite of light. However, evil is not the opposite of peace. The Hebrew word translated "peace" is shâlôm,2 which has many meanings, mostly related to the well being of individuals. Râ‛âh,3 the Hebrew word translated "evil" in the KJV often refers to adversity or calamity. There
are two forms of the word. Strong's H7451a most often refers to moral
evil, whereas Strong's H7451b (the form used here) most often refers
to calamity or distress. Obviously, "calamity" is a better antonym of
"peace" than "evil."

God is not the author of evil.8 However, God does reward and punish on the basis of good and bad behavior. Therefore, God does bring
judgment and calamity (either directly or through human authorities) on those who rebel.9 God will ultimately judge all people, since rebels will not be allowed in the new, perfect creation.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Ajibam: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Is that you obadiah?
He's back naw!
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Ajibam: 9:15am On Oct 25, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Who are you?
Wuraola!
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by SisterMe(f): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
How can a God give people genetic diseases and claims to love them?

I wish I can meet him just for 10 minutes face to face before embarking on the road to Hell.

Hello AlfaSeltzer, i just felt I should say a word or two at this point. I now you would have preferred not to have this disease, so i can say i am sorry to hear you have this disease and a consequent short time to live. Like you said, we all die, but its the attitude you die with that matters.

Now to your quoted desire.. You have already met Him and do not need to meet Him physically, since your first meeting did not profit you except you change course now. You met Him when you saw the Bible. Every question you could ever ask Him has already been answered there.

How can a father discipline his child and claim to love him?
How can a mother discipline her daughter and claim to love her?

You can choose to see the drinking glass as half full or half empty, it depends on your attitude. On the positive side, your disease will make you ponder on lifes questions like never before, seeking credible answers. This is God's desire. He will go to any length to bring you to your knees if you are his predestinated seed. All predestinated seed will respond on their knees in submission at His call. Someone that is not a predestinated seed will respond in the opposite direction, cursing abusing, angry at God, just like Cain, the son of the Devil.. thats how He responded when God called him - violent , bitter, and angry, full of hatred.

You are currently responding to God's call like Cain. If you die with that attitude, it would mean, that you were all the while, a son of the devil like Cain. I am hoping for better things for you, that after the initial anger, that you will calm down and soberly consider the situation. What would you gain from going to hell unnecessarily? is it not just your pride talking? Why not surrender and submit to God that He indeed has the power to make or break you. Only pride will hinder you from doing this and as you know, pride is Satan's identifying characteristic and of His children. I am trusting that you ar a child of God. If so, then change course now AlfaSeltzer.

Did God have the power to prevent you from having this disease? Yes
Why did He not do it? To fullfill His eternal purpose
What is His eternal purpose - to reveal who He is, a saving, healing, merciful, kind, gentle sweet God

Since He is the potter, He has the right to fashion out anything He likes with the clay. He can make, crumble the clay, make it again into something else, burn it in fire to give the clay strength, and He can make some clay for drinking with, and some to carry poop. You and I are the clay, you have no right to question the potter doing with His clay what He wills, just the same way nobody questions you when you kill an ant. Reconcile yourself positively with this fact of life.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Ajibam: 9:29am On Oct 25, 2014
sukkot:

First , evil is not a thing , an entity, a
being. All beings are either the Creator or creatures created by the Creator.
But every thing God created is good, according to Genesis. We naturally tend to picture evil as a thing—a black cloud, or a dangerous storm,or a grimacing face, or dirt.But these pictures mislead us. If God is the Creator of all things and evil is a thing, then God is the Creator of evil, and he is to blame for its existence. No, evil is not a thing but a wrong choice, or the damage done by a wrong choice. Evil is no more a positive thing than blindness is. But it is just as real. It is not a thing, but it is not an illusion.

Second , the origin of evil is not the Creator but the creature's freely choosing sin and selfishness. Take away all sin and selfishness and you would have heaven on earth.
Even the remaining physical evils would no longer rankle and embitter us. Saints endure and even embrace suffering and death as lovers embrace heroic challenges. But they do not embrace sin.

Furthermore, the cause of physical evil is spiritual evil. The cause of suffering is sin, God is the source of all life and joy. Therefore, when the human soul rebels against God, it loses its life and joy.
Now a human being is body as well as soul. We are single creatures, not double: we are not even body and soul as much as we are embodied soul, or ensouled body. So the body must share in the soul's inevitable punishment.
The Cross is God's part of the practical solution to evil.
Our part, according to the same Gospel, is to repent, to believe and to work with God in fighting evil by the power of love. The King has invaded; we are finishing the mop-up operation.
He has conquered the world for us Edomite!
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Honeypot62(m): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Sorry, I'm not gay.

Secondly, it's not about what you want.

Sorry bro, if you don't understand what i meant you wud have asked...cuz i really don't know what brought the word 'GAY'..... Is it a crime to love my fellow brother?... Look i love you as normal human, there isn't anything attached to it.... Peace bro
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by sukkot: 10:25am On Oct 25, 2014
Weah96:

The bible suggests that God and Lucifer hang out at the same spots. They even have conversations over bottles of Chianti, planning how to f)ck us up.
thats quite a colorful way of putting it. lmao. but ermm yeah satan works for God unknowingly. he thinks he is working for himself but he doesnt know he works for God. he always has desire to do evil so the LORD directs his steps to where he will go do his evil. its a chess game. a master chess game. i create creatures with duality of good and evil and then create satan to police and punish them if they choose to do evil. satan is the Lords policeman on earth. simple as that. its a master chess game

1 Like

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by sukkot: 10:28am On Oct 25, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Who are you?
i am whatever you say i am and if i wasnt why would i say i am <<< a wise man once said that. or was it a rap song grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by sukkot: 10:30am On Oct 25, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Is that you obadiah?
it is I my kind sir, emperor AlfaSeltzer. now how can we heal you and bring you back from the jaws of death ? do tell us what this ailment is that plagues ye grin
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by sukkot: 10:39am On Oct 25, 2014
malvisguy212:
God will not do evil, and he will not stop evil to come upon the wicked,in a court of law the acusser will be giving all the support to present his case,just like satan was giving the chance to test job even when God has the power to stop it but he dint.

The One forming light and creating darkness, Causing well-being and
creating calamity; I am the LORD who does all these. (Isaiah 45:7,) I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create
disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7,) Isaiah 45:7 contrasts opposites. Darkness is the opposite of light. However, evil is not the opposite of peace. The Hebrew word translated "peace" is shâlôm,2 which has many meanings, mostly related to the well being of individuals. Râ‛âh,3 the Hebrew word translated "evil" in the KJV often refers to adversity or calamity. There
are two forms of the word. Strong's H7451a most often refers to moral
evil, whereas Strong's H7451b (the form used here) most often refers
to calamity or distress. Obviously, "calamity" is a better antonym of
"peace" than "evil."

God is not the author of evil.8 However, God does reward and punish on the basis of good and bad behavior. Therefore, God does bring
judgment and calamity (either directly or through human authorities) on those who rebel.9 God will ultimately judge all people, since rebels will not be allowed in the new, perfect creation.
you do err my kind sir, there are indirect evils that the Lord does like sending a murderous person to kill you as revenge for all the people you have killed in past or even present life. thats indirect evil. he used a satanic person to carry out that punishment. but God can directly do evil. when a tornado or earthquake or volcano or tsunami kicks your a-s-s and destroys your town and kills many, that is direct intervention from God. that is direct a-s-s kicking from God. God is thunder-lightening-earthquake-hails. spiritual energy force. a powerful force, which we all are spiritual energy force when we shed these bodies. so ermmm yeah God can do direct evil or indirect evil by sending satan to kick your a-ss. the LORD is a man of war. he is a very terrible man

psalm 47 vs 2 For the LORD most high is terrible; <<< VERY TERRIBLE grin
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by sukkot: 10:42am On Oct 25, 2014
Ajibam:

Wuraola!
grin grin
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Weah96: 10:50am On Oct 25, 2014
malvisguy212:

God is not the author of evil.

Is the bible not the word of God again?
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by sukkot: 10:59am On Oct 25, 2014
Ajibam:

First , evil is not a thing , an entity, a
being. All beings are either the Creator or creatures created by the Creator.
But every thing God created is good, according to Genesis. We naturally tend to picture evil as a thing—a black cloud, or a dangerous storm,or a grimacing face, or dirt.But these pictures mislead us. If God is the Creator of all things and evil is a thing, then God is the Creator of evil, and he is to blame for its existence. No, evil is not a thing but a wrong choice, or the damage done by a wrong choice. Evil is no more a positive thing than blindness is. But it is just as real. It is not a thing, but it is not an illusion.

Second , the origin of evil is not the Creator but the creature's freely choosing sin and selfishness. Take away all sin and selfishness and you would have heaven on earth.
Even the remaining physical evils would no longer rankle and embitter us. Saints endure and even embrace suffering and death as lovers embrace heroic challenges. But they do not embrace sin.

Furthermore, the cause of physical evil is spiritual evil. The cause of suffering is sin, God is the source of all life and joy. Therefore, when the human soul rebels against God, it loses its life and joy.
Now a human being is body as well as soul. We are single creatures, not double: we are not even body and soul as much as we are embodied soul, or ensouled body. So the body must share in the soul's inevitable punishment.
The Cross is God's part of the practical solution to evil.
Our part, according to the same Gospel, is to repent, to believe and to work with God in fighting evil by the power of love. The King has invaded; we are finishing the mop-up operation.
He has conquered the world for us Edomite!
Hmmm you said a mouthful there Ajibam. a mouthful. but what you said is not deeply rooted. if you consider the fact that God is capable of making humans with the inability to sin ( which is the new covenant for those who make it into the kingdom ), then you can appreciate the fact that the creation of dual faceted humans who can choose evil or shun evil and the creation of satan whose only inclination is evil, as a counter to those who choose evil, lets you know that God has the ability to create a sanitized world with no evil at all. so in essence he created evil. and he created this evil for a good purpose. purpose being i will choose into my kingdom those, though under the duality of being able to do or shun evil, chose to shun evil. i will choose into my kingdom people who chose not to do evil when they had the choice to do it. see this is all a game and we are the contestants. point being, the LORD created evil, and hence the verse

isaiah 45 vs 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

now think about this for a minute. if he didnt create evil as an option to chose from in the first place then there will be no evil to chose from right ? considering he has the capability to create humans with no evil tendencies wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 25, 2014
larrymoore:
It sure beats going to heaven.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 25, 2014
sukkot:
i am whatever you say i am and if i wasnt why would i say i am <<< a wise man once said that. or was it a rap song grin
It was a rap song now wrap us some weed. I invite my lovely friend MrPresident1. Why do I find you guys fun? Should i feel guilty?
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Ranchhoddas: 11:23am On Oct 25, 2014
SisterMe:

Hello AlfaSeltzer, i just felt I should say a word or two at this point. I now you would have preferred not to have this disease, so i can say i am sorry to hear you have this disease and a consequent short time to live. Like you said, we all die, but its the attitude you die with that matters.

Now to your quoted desire.. You have already met Him and do not need to meet Him physically, since your first meeting did not profit you except you change course now. You met Him when you saw the Bible. Every question you could ever ask Him has already been answered there.

How can a father discipline his child and claim to love him?
How can a mother discipline her daughter and claim to love her?

You can choose to see the drinking glass as half full or half empty, it depends on your attitude. On the positive side, your disease will make you ponder on lifes questions like never before, seeking credible answers. This is God's desire. He will go to any length to bring you to your knees if you are his predestinated seed. All predestinated seed will respond on their knees in submission at His call. Someone that is not a predestinated seed will respond in the opposite direction, cursing abusing, angry at God, just like Cain, the son of the Devil.. thats how He responded when God called him - violent , bitter, and angry, full of hatred.

You are currently responding to God's call like Cain. If you die with that attitude, it would mean, that you were all the while, a son of the devil like Cain. I am hoping for better things for you, that after the initial anger, that you will calm down and soberly consider the situation. What would you gain from going to hell unnecessarily? is it not just your pride talking? Why not surrender and submit to God that He indeed has the power to make or break you. Only pride will hinder you from doing this and as you know, pride is Satan's identifying characteristic and of His children. I am trusting that you ar a child of God. If so, then change course now AlfaSeltzer.

Did God have the power to prevent you from having this disease? Yes
Why did He not do it? To fullfill His eternal purpose
What is His eternal purpose - to reveal who He is, a saving, healing, merciful, kind, gentle sweet God

Since He is the potter, He has the right to fashion out anything He likes with the clay. He can make, crumble the clay, make it again into something else, burn it in fire to give the clay strength, and He can make some clay for drinking with, and some to carry poop. You and I are the clay, you have no right to question the potter doing with His clay what He wills, just the same way nobody questions you when you kill an ant. Reconcile yourself positively with this fact of life.
predestination?
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by sukkot: 11:25am On Oct 25, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

It was a rap song now wrap us some weed. I invite my lovely friend MrPresident1. Why do I find you guys fun? Should i feel guilty?
of course it was a rap song. twas a joke. some weed ? i aint touched that stuff in a long time lol. i am as clean as the board of health. should you feel guilty about enjoying to listen to the truth ? not at all. after-all scripture do say ' the truth will set you free '. question is, can you handle the truth ? grin
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Ajibam: 11:29am On Oct 25, 2014
sukkot:
Hmmm you said a mouthful there Ajibam. a mouthful. but what you said is not deeply rooted. if you consider the fact that God is capable of making humans with the inability to sin ( which is the new covenant for those who make it into the kingdom ), then you can appreciate the fact that the creation of dual faceted humans who can choose evil or shun evil and the creation of satan whose only inclination is evil, as a counter to those who choose evil, lets you know that God has the ability to create a sanitized world with no evil at all. so in essence he created evil. and he created this evil for a good purpose. purpose being i will choose into my kingdom those, though under the duality of being able to do or shun evil, chose to shun evil. i will choose into my kingdom people who chose not to do evil when they had the choice to do it. see this is all a game and we are the contestants. point being, the LORD created evil, and hence the verse

isaiah 45 vs 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

now think about this for a minute. if he didnt create evil as an option to chose from in the first place then there will be no evil to chose from right ? considering he has the capability to create humans with no evil tendencies wink

So, the summary is that for we to choose right, there must be evil!
You are somehow right!
But still the choice is ours.. God was a terrible God, a jealous God, but his love is unquestionably great, that's where Jesus came in.. And the choice is now ours, choose evil or good!
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by sukkot: 11:33am On Oct 25, 2014
Ajibam:

So, the summary is that for we to choose right, there must be evil!
You are somehow right!
But still the choice is ours.. God was a terrible God, a jealous God, but his love is unquestionably great, that's where Jesus came in.. And the choice is now ours, choose evil or good!
exactly. and hence 'evil' was created as an option for you to choose from. it is possible for God to create a sanitized world with no evil. but then it would just be a bunch of zombies walking around. wouldnt be much fun right ? no pleasure in that

revelation 4 vs 11 for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Ajibam: 11:41am On Oct 25, 2014
sukkot:
exactly. and hence 'evil' was created as an option for you to choose from. it is possible for God to create a sanitized world with no evil. but then it would just be a bunch of zombies walking around. wouldnt be much fun right ? no pleasure in that

revelation 4 vs 11 for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
I now get you!
But in heaven, there will be no evil again!!!
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by sukkot: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2014
Ajibam:

I now get you!
But in heaven, there will be no evil again!!!
[b]exactly. now let me tell you how all this will end. because so many 'christians' think heaven is in the skies. this is how this will all end. there will be two worlds established on earth. those who chose to shun evil even when they have the option to do evil have proven to God that they would rather live in a world with no evil at all. they crave a new world with no evil. this is what they are proving by their actions now. they hate evil. these people will all be gathered and seperated from the rest of the world. the Lord will establish their own country / commune on earth away from everyone else and will fill the place with most of the wealth of the world as reward. now all these people will be perfected meaning they will be programmed to where they can never sin again. so everyone who makes it into this commune called heaven will have the inability to sin. so there will be no sin at all in this commune. and this is what these people wanted by their actions when they had the ability to sin but shunned it. this is HEAVEN on earth. everybody else ? will continue as before with the ability to sin. those are the two worlds that would be established. and those with the ability to sin will not be able to enter into the commune of those with the inability to sin.[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Stop Giving Winners And Redeemed Church Members Financial Aids / Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits / Youths Sack Catholic Priest In Imo State Community. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.