Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Satan Also Worship In The House Of God.beware Ooo!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Satan Also Worship In The House Of God.beware Ooo!! (354 Views)

* Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ / Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh / This Person No Too Try Ooo!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Satan Also Worship In The House Of God.beware Ooo!! by godsamist: 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
In a garage,while waiting for the completion of passager in a cap,my attention was drawn to three-young-men in hot aguement and i became interested just to get the gist,though there discussion was in yoruba dialect,good enough can speak yoruba fluently..So i was able to decode the main subject matter of their aguement.
In a nutshell,they were moslem faithfuls who went to worship accordingly and according to their practice is .."Finish and go system"
when you come to worship first..just finish your prayer and leave for others..
So it happen that one of the faithful came in with a brand new palm sandal,but before he could finish another faithful who finish ahead this brother,selected this other brother new palm sandal,leaving his bathroom slippers behind.
This indeed was the crux of the matter between these three men conderming the act as an abomination which they cannot do.
My question to the house can you take what does't belong to you even in the house of God?
Shallom.

(1) (Reply)

IT Solution & Resources Introduce A 1 Day Seminar / A Lost Soul Speaks / Swearing-in Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.