Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Is Buhari A Liar ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari A Liar ? (510 Views)

Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” / APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar / Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari A Liar ? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
They say Maj-Gen Buhari is a man of his words. Indeed!
''this campaign is the third and last one for me; since, after it, i will not present myself again for election into the office of the president''
major-Gen. Buhari on april 14, 2011,
at the international conference centre Abuja
source: daily trust, april 15, 2011, pg 1
''i humbly present myself to all Nigerians and to God, seeking to be elected as APC's presidential candidate''
Major-Gen. Buhari on october 15,2014,
at the Eagle square, Abuja
Re: Is Buhari A Liar ? by godsamist: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
Just a good sample of different faces of Nigerian leaders for you.
My question goes to all..How do we know a good leader that is capable of handling the present many problem of this nation...And start by suggesting digging deep into their past to determine our future.
Do they have leadership pass mark in their previous administration?
House what are your opinions?
Re: Is Buhari A Liar ? by JEITO: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
#singing

Tatabarza! Tatabarza! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Sudanese Ambassador To Nigeria Dies In Abuja / Since The End Of ASUU Strike Have U Felt Any Impact In Your School? / I Love Nigeria My Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.