Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend (4445 Views)

Decent And Responsible Men Pls / New And Hot Nigerian Sex Meeting Network / Do You Want A Hot Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by samosward(m): 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2008
My name is Osward a 22+ year old, I am very serious here, I've never had any girlfriend in my life and right now, am in need of getting one soon, If anybody is interested, call or text me on 08024624909,
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by oziomatv(m): 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2008
Today is Saturday, there are 2 things involve.
Go to a Night club or you go to a Night vigil
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by samosward(m): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2008
To be sincere with you, am not joking here and when I say I need a girlfriend, i mean what I said, And why would you advice me to go to a night club in search of a girlfriend or do you want to take me along to a club?
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by toiletRol: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2008
samosward:

To be sincere with you, am not joking here and when I say I need a girlfriend, i mean what I said,  And why would you advice me to go to a night club in search of a girlfriend or do you want to take me along to a club?

You cried for help, someone is offering one, but you thiunk it is not good enough or not good at all, so , take you cry for help elsewhere, or take the help you receive here, I agree with the last post - go to a club or head up to a night vigil.
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by samosward(m): 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2008
If you say so, I think I have to tell you that am not a clubbing type and vigil wouldn't answer my question, so any other advice or solution?
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by oziomatv(m): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2008
@samsward
you want to enter heaven through the back door abi?

One last option; Go to the market square place yourself for sale I think before the market finish 3 women will price you.

Wait!Wait!! Wait!!! are you hoping on all these Nairaland girls to hail on you bros you go wait tire. it will only happen if only you make a thread here stating that one of the top Nigerian Banks or any of the Oil companies has hired you for annual salary of 10mln naira, there you will see even the US and UK base will be asking for your number and e-mail.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by samosward(m): 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2008
@oziomatv

Bros, you've really made a lot of sense here but all the same I still believe that there are cool headed ones here though because I have some friends I met here and we are doing well together but their age doesn't match with what i am looking for, and moreover, they are hooked up already,

So what part of the country are you because your profile didn't state exactly where you are, or do you have a recommendation for me?
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by MrCrackles(m): 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2008
samosward:

My name is Osward a 22+ year old, I am very serious here, I've never had any girlfriend in my life and right now, am in need of getting one soon, If anybody is interested, call or text me on 08024624909,

bros i know say u serious

but the truth of the matter be say you don miss road

shine your eyes well well

waka go ashi joint or remain single forever
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by samosward(m): 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2008
LOL,
If I got you guys right , do you mean there are no responsible girls here?
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by MissyB1(m): 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2008
No you got 'em wrung!!
They mean None can stoop low for you.
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by Cipriani(m): 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2008
@samosward

Try visiting oceanblues where you will get ultimate satisfaction cool cool cool
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by dayokanu(m): 2:48am On Nov 16, 2008
Tell your parents to get you one.
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by toiletRol: 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2008
Missy B:

No you got 'em wrung!!
They mean None can stoop low for you.

Typical Nigerian girl - counts it as stooping low if a guy asks for a woman here. If you are too much, what are you doing on NairaLand then?
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by jgirl3: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2008
toilet_Rol:

Typical Nigerian girl - counts it as stooping low if a guy asks for a woman here. If you are too much, what are you doing on NairaLand then?
If you really think that all girls are on NL looking for bfs, you are highly mistaken.

@poster, just keep looking. You are bound to meet one soon.
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by DonEse125(f): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2008
Osward,wat xactly is wrong? because if at the ripe old age of 22 u've neva had a girlfriend,there must b someting seriously wrong somewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by omuanp(m): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2008
TELL ME UR LOCATION AND I WILL TELL U THE CLOSEST OKPO JOINT
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by toiletRol: 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2008
j-girl:

If you really think that all girls are on NL looking for bfs, you are highly mistaken.

and who says they are? loud mouth!
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by tmoney11(m): 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2008
At the age of 22+ you don't have girl friend. i think something is wrong with u. u need deliverance, go and meet pastor grin
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by MissyB1(m): 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2008
toilet_Rol:

Wouldn't I be stooping low if I accept ur invitation
to join this stupid entertainment of word gamez?

toilet_Rol:

and who says they are? loud mouth!
Be man enufff to state what you want with ur real Moniker
rather creating a new one just to luuk for a girlfriend.
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by tope2000(f): 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2008
@poster
You have never had a girlfriend b4 and you want ur first one to be HOT N DECENT?
U have miss road cuz the hot n decent ones are with experienced n rich guys undecided cheesy
but u can still get presentable looking n decent sha undecided
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by samosward(m): 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2008
tope2000:

@poster
You have never had a girlfriend before and you want ur first one to be HOT N DECENT?
U have miss road because the hot n decent ones are with experienced n rich guys undecided cheesy
but u can still get presentable looking n decent sha undecided

I think the reason for the hot in my post just be understanding to many you think they are smart and too wise or too big for people without meeting them first,
it seems you have a recommendation for me for your last sentence, presentable and decent is also a good option for me,
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by samosward(m): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2008
Missy B:

Wouldn't I be stooping low if I accept ur invitation
to join this stupid entertainment of word gamez?
Be man enufff to state what you want with ur real Moniker
rather creating a new one just to luuk for a girlfriend.
I think you should look into the message I sent to tope, u are too proud and arrogant and people like you would definitely be ugly looking beast, I am not sorry for writing you this message, You do not have manner of approach, just too bad for you,
Or do you think I am looking for sex for coming on here lol
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by samosward(m): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2008
Don_Ese125:

Osward,what xactly is wrong? because if at the ripe old age of 22 u've never had a girlfriend,there must b someting seriously wrong somewhere.
I dont really see anything wrong with it if someone says he wants to stay single but right now, I just think I need to have someone to care for and someone to care for me in return thats why
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by MissyB1(m): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2008
samosward:

u are too proud and arrogant
How did Mr humble come to this conclusion?
First you asked a kwesion and I answered then anatha humble
person not different from your humble self threw words at me and I replied.
So? undecided
samosward:

people like you would definitely be ugly looking beast
Good Newz is with this beast looking face I have been able to
have MEN drool even in the presence of their wives. tongue
Need I defend ma beastlike looks further? undecided
samosward:

I am not sorry for writing you this message,  You do not have manner of approach, just too bad for you,
You don't have to be sorry ma dear.
Talking abaut manna of approach::::Forget me . . . . ur opinion doesn't count in the
midst of thousands but let's see how our
17 18 19 20 21 and 22 yr old gurls will admire ur approach skills. kiss
samosward:

Or do you think I am looking for sex for coming on here
Do I need think before I'm aware of what you seek?
Keep seeking:::::this is the age for it (22).
Now that I'm done with you . . . . . Tuck yourself in bed and suck on ur bottle
till you get anyone who is interested::::::::.Forever isn't too long to wait you kno. wink
samosward:

lol
LOL!!!
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by samosward(m): 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2008
Missy B:

How did Mr humble come to this conclusion?
First you asked a kwesion and I answered then anatha humble
person not different from your humble self threw words at me and I replied.
So? undecidedGood Newz is with this beast looking face I have been able to
have MEN drool even in the presence of their wives. tongue
Need I defend ma beastlike looks further? undecidedYou don't have to be sorry ma dear.
Talking abaut manna of approach::::Forget me . . . . ur opinion doesn't count in the
midst of thousands but let's see how our
17 18 19 20 21 and 22 yr old gurls will admire ur approach skills. kissDo I need think before I'm aware of what you seek?
Keep seeking:::::this is the age for it (22).
Now that I'm done with you . . . . . Tuck yourself in bed and suck on ur bottle
till you get anyone who is interested::::::::.Forever isn't too long to wait you kno. winkLOL!!!
Thats enough jare, we've finished yabbing ourselves shebi, so now lets talk as padi nah cheesy , Do you really think am not a responsible boy? yes I am my dear, Do you think we can chat privately ,
Ignore my other messages and lets turn a new leaf lol,
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by MissyB1(m): 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2008
So na so your skills reach abi?
Pls improve tongue . . . . How can you insult a lady and leta wanno
turn a new leaf bcoz you wanno talk in private?

Well:::::I'm done with the bash and all . . . .
I don't take the internet thang too serious.
Plus No babi:::::.we can't talk in privato.Have a nice day. wink
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by samosward(m): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2008
Missy B:

So na so your skills reach abi?
please improve tongue . . . . How can you insult a lady and leta wanno
turn a new leaf because you wanno talk in private?

Well:::::I'm done with the bash and all . . . .
I don't take the internet thang too serious.
Plus No babi:::::.we can't talk in privato.Have a nice day. wink
I agree I am a baby compare to someone like you that should be around 35-40 ,
I don't insult people except if it warrant it, l.
Or do you think talking in private with you is to lore you to bed? Come on, lets wipe off this mentality, ok?
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by adebisi1(m): 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2008
Missy B (f) Try help the guy now ,, he need help badly grin
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by MissyB1(m): 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2008
samosward:

I agree I am a baby compare to someone like you that should be around 35-40 ,
I don't insult people except if it warrant it, l.
Or do you think talking in private with you is to lore you to bed? Come on, lets wipe off this mentality, ok?

Nnam werrin you want from me?
I say I'm married and can't talk in private.
What part of the M-A-R-R-I-E-D can't you undastand? undecided
adebisi1:

Missy B (f) Try help the guy now ,, he need help badly  grin
I wish I could but Jesus is the only helper. tongue cool
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by adebisi1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2008
private talk ke ? lol
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by Opslag(m): 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2008
What!
Re: Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend by nana(f): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2008
Hmmm! Goodluck with your search!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Osewa Will You Marry Me? / Goodbye Nairaland!! !!!! !! / I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.