Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Haters Lounge: Come In.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Haters Lounge: Come In.... (490 Views)

Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) / Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) / Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Haters Lounge: Come In.... by benega: 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
In this thread u can hate on any celebrity withouth fear of bashing. I will kick-start grin. At the top of my hating list is an actresses of nollywood punnywood; chika ike who of recent cited domestic violence as reason 4 her divorce; fast foward afew months she is now living flamboyant lifestyle setting up boutiques in Abj taking vacay 2 dubai, renting a yacht while her male colleagues are lamenting 4 poor pay and Piracy of movies .chika daris God Oooooh. Over 2 u guys grin (strictly 4 d fun of it)
Re: Haters Lounge: Come In.... by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
make i comment 1st.
Re: Haters Lounge: Come In.... by Spicylate(f): 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
benega:
In this thread u can hate on any celebrity withouth fear of bashing. I will kick-start grin. At the top of my hating list is an actresses of nollywood punnywood; chika ike who of recent cited domestic violence as reason 4 her divorce; fast foward afew months she is now living flamboyant lifestyle setting up boutiques in Abj taking vacay 2 dubai, renting a yacht while her male colleagues are lamenting 4 poor pay and Piracy of movies .chika daris God Oooooh. Over 2 u guys grin (strictly 4 d fun of it)
i know its a hate thread or whatever...but what do you want her to do? still be sulking in bed? its her money, she can do whatever in the world she wants with it. hope i did not step on ya toe sha...sowie buh i had to just comment. wink

(1) (Reply)

Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos / Ladies Only: Take Your Beauty And Shakara To Advance Level / Foluke Daramola, Husband Joins Buhari’s Campaign Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.