Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Opinion: Aftermath Of GEJ Declaration For 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Aftermath Of GEJ Declaration For 2015 (645 Views)

JJ Okocha, Kanu & Peter Rufai Spotted During GEJ Declaration At The Eagle Square / The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? / US Warns Its Citizens Ahead Of Gej's Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Aftermath Of GEJ Declaration For 2015 by kudoxs(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
GEJ declares for 2015. I wonder why our politicians always renegade on their promises after getting the masses to vote for them. www.nairaland.com/1963565/breaking-gej-finally-declares-interest I can't help but wonder if this is a case of '' A favour long bestowed gets forgotten by the foolish person.'' Or is it that '' absolute power corrupts absolutely'' . Let GEJ know that ''The North remembers''

Re: Opinion: Aftermath Of GEJ Declaration For 2015 by okpismart: 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
Re: Opinion: Aftermath Of GEJ Declaration For 2015 by Dereformer(m): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
kudoxs:
GEJ declares for 2015. I wonder why our politicians always renegade on their promises after getting the masses to vote for them. www.nairaland.com/1963565/breaking-gej-finally-declares-interest I can't help but wonder if this is a case of '' A favour long bestowed gets forgotten by the foolish person.'' Or is it that '' absolute power corrupts absolutely'' . Let GEJ know that ''The North remembers''

Buharia promised never to contest again after 2011. Today, what is the story.

Let me tell you, GEJ is in because more than 80% of Nigerians have been begging him to continue his good works for Nigeria.

GEJ's declaration is in answer to a call to service.
Re: Opinion: Aftermath Of GEJ Declaration For 2015 by kudoxs(m): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dereformer:

Buharia promised never to contest again after 2011. Today, what is the story.

Let me tell you, GEJ is in because more than 80% of Nigerians have been begging him to continue his good works for Nigeria.

GEJ's declaration is in answer to a call to service.
wow! 80percent ask him to continue his good work! Dunno why this is making me laugh.

(1) (Reply)

Tambuwal Security Aide Withdrawal: Buhari, Others Caution Jonathan / 2015: Jemibewon, Ex-milad Warn Against Same-religion Tickets / Fayose Vs Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.