Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Is MTN The Cheapest Network Currently? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is MTN The Cheapest Network Currently? (1254 Views)

Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges / Glo Is Now The Cheapest Network With 10/min / The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is MTN The Cheapest Network Currently? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
For some days now, I've enjoying calls on the MTN network @4k/sec. I haven't been a huge fan of MTN in the past, just sticking to them because my MTN mobile number is worth millions in contacts. But right now, I'm beginning to think that MTN is really worth depending on. Hope I'm not the only one enjoying this wonderful call rate?
Re: Is MTN The Cheapest Network Currently? by ITbomb(m): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
At N6/min and 500MB @ N500, I think my Airtel sim has finally been toasted couple with the fact that Airtel deemed me ineligible for the 1+1 offer.

MTN carries my calls and data now
Re: Is MTN The Cheapest Network Currently? by uprightman(m): 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
which network give 500mb for #500?
Re: Is MTN The Cheapest Network Currently? by ITbomb(m): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
uprightman:
which network give 500mb for #500?
Tested and confirmed

https://www.nairaland.com/1896528/mtn-sme-data-250mb-n250/5
Re: Is MTN The Cheapest Network Currently? by 9jii(m): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
Fit2Rule:
For some days now, I've enjoying calls on the MTN network @4k/sec. I haven't been a huge fan of MTN in the past, just sticking to them because my MTN mobile number is worth millions in contacts. But right now, I'm beginning to think that MTN is really worth depending on. Hope I'm not the only one enjoying this wonderful call rate?
Pls which tariff plan are you on?
Re: Is MTN The Cheapest Network Currently? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
9jii:

Pls which tariff plan are you on?
I believe it's MTN zone
Re: Is MTN The Cheapest Network Currently? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
Re: Is MTN The Cheapest Network Currently? by vinzita1(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
I am found it difficult in making calls at home at a cheaper rate.
When ever am at office precisely anthony village lagos,
My calls is 4k, 8k, 12k,16k at most.
But whenever I am at home precisely Gbagada lagos and others, d calls remains at 40k.
Pls any suggestion?
Re: Is MTN The Cheapest Network Currently? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
vinzita1:
But whenever I am at home precisely Gbagada lagos and others, d calls remains at 40k.
Pls any suggestion?
The Gbagada zone is obviously at a higher tariff. My advice: get a glo line. You can call any network@20k/sec whenever MTN goes above 20k/sec.
Re: Is MTN The Cheapest Network Currently? by asudan: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
vinzita1:
Pls any suggestion?
There are two things involved either that area isn't in MTN zone or the network usuage is much that you get that amount. Alternatives include getting a glo or Airtel line , migrate to glo bounce plan (*170*9# calls @ 12k/sec after first min @ 40k/sec).Airtel 2good premier plan (*223# calls @ 12k/sec after first min @ 40k/sec) or migrate your line to MTN true talk to enjoy rates at 20k/sec
Re: Is MTN The Cheapest Network Currently? by vinzita1(m): 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
Thanks very much for all your advice.
I have been using glo line for substitution.

But is still surprising cos my neighbours and friends also uses the package I am using.
Their call rate do fluctuate say : 12k, 16k , 20k, 24k.

All d same thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Iphone Won't Turn On / Ultimate Beast First Android Phone With As Much RAM As Your Laptop Zenfone 2 / An Open Letter To Mtn On Their Horrible Customer Care Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.