Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6270946 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2022
Amajeee did u recived d alert
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 11:06am On Jun 03, 2022
I did not received any EFCC alert amajeee was d latest Hussein 24
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fessy101(m): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2022
National agency for the control of small arms and light weapons....... Pls any news?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 11:58am On Jun 03, 2022
Ziz123:
Amajeee did u recived d alert
yes oo. I have received mine. Yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Amajee:
after the aptitude test den interview nd documentation or wat
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tyinfinity: 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Who can help me to join efcc

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by giftygirl1(f): 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Joeboy88:
Serious thing happening in all the Ministries right now.....No jobs and Federal Civil Service Commission wants to send some staffs in various Ministries into the street because they fail to do the verification exercise. The best thing they would have done is to call the various staffs in the affected Ministries and organize another Verification exercise for them and Regularization immediately.
This is true since April over 3000 workers have not received salary. They said their appointments were fake. This is Ministry of Environment alone! These are people that have worked for 4-5 years!

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kegnufostu: 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yamani69:
Hi. Please did you submit your CV directly in their office by yourself or it was through a connect?

I submitted CV via connect
Guessed the connect submitted it himself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RMCR7: 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
please what’s the possibility of getting a NNPC job without a published list , according to the source you would just be called for documentation. Please any Honest reply

Just inbox me to know more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Honestly I don't know wats next
Ziz123:
after the aptitude test den interview nd documentation or wat
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
RMCR7:
please what’s the possibility of getting a NNPC job without a published list , according to the source you would just be called for documentation. Please any Honest reply

Be very careful except your connect is Buhari direct, these oil agencies don’t recruit or take in candidates anyhow, make sure you don’t pay anyone till you see apl and have confirmed it’s aunthencity.Be very careful, scammers are everywhere now.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
Everything is possible in Nigeria as long as you have the right connection
RMCR7:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Amajee:

Will they still invite more people?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
I think something is cooking in firs by next week. Contact your connect asap.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Salmaaaa: 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
When will NCC issue APL? sad

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kakaki000: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
FCT-IRS, CBN, FIRS PLEASE CONTACT UR CONNECT..

NOTE: FOR FIRS ONLY PEOPLE WITH STRONG CONNECT WILL BE CONTACTED.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
@Jamahyel @kakaki000 please what about NDIC

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by livinglifemgr: 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Please do you have any info on NCDMB ??
Kakaki000:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fessy101(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
National centre for the control of small arms and light weapons (nccsalw)....news? Apl and documentation

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BubblingB(m): 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
Anything on TCN? When is APL likely to commence?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acc2020(m): 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Why is no one giving us information on INEC, Pls we need update

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elbangeez: 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Pm me
RMCR7:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
acc2020:
Why is no one giving us information on INEC, Pls we need update

For sure, the will employ this year. But when is what I don't know
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Jamahyel:
I think something is cooking in firs by next week. Contact your connect asap.
Everyone is confuse. Including staff of firs.
In fact there is confusion everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chatacool: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Sir seriously how genuine is this info? Cos am tired of disturbing my connect
post=113444151]FCT-IRS, CBN, FIRS PLEASE CONTACT UR CONNECT..

NOTE: FOR FIRS ONLY PEOPLE WITH STRONG CONNECT WILL BE CONTACTED.....[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
My brother how true is this information because I call someone now and another person from FCC who told me nothing like that

Kakaki000:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Gensanusi:

Will they still invite more people?
I don't know
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anguldi(m): 7:42am On Jun 04, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2022
I contacted my � rocket connect, he affirmed to me by the end of this month apl would be given
gr8femfred:

My brother how true is this information because I call someone now and another person from FCC who told me nothing like that

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tijabra: 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
Good day sir, any info on FFS replacement
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MadadaYusta: 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Xboy1993:
I contacted my � rocket connect, he affirmed to me by the end of this month apl would be given

How does one apply?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MadadaYusta: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
How do you apply to corporate affairs commission

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Headings11, Splendblex(f), Sadiq4764, magaji700(m), abokijabo(m), TTnx, Clemence6969, Bellopolo, Julieet, CreekOne, StephOkemini, khayrah2, Oluwagbemiga20(m), Apalara1, 24kmagik and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.