Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6257671 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
yunqdady:
This thread is a testament that Nigeria is spoilt and can never be better.
I don't know why I still check here.
How does this thread indicate that Nigeria is spoilt and can’t ever be better?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
Congrats man. You don't have to worry about NASENI not being an A agency. Their salary has been reviewed to about 3X the old salary and it will be implemented before the end of this year. Only reason they are yet to implement it is because they withdrew from ippis 3 months ago and are currently trying to set up their own payment system. Congratulations once again

Maameer99:
Guys….help me praise God o!!
It’s time for my testimony (Not an “A” Agency mind you)…
I’d been on the job search as you may or may not know for about 7-8 years.
I’ve spoken to SOOO many DG’s, CEO’s, Ministers, PA’s…shared so many CVs….had so many promises, wrote so many test/exams, had a few interviews….but on this fine day in June… I got a letter! (I repeat, Not an “A” Agency mind you)
About 10 days ago, a friend called me that an agency MD asked him to bring CVs if he has people (but only Science/ Engineers). So after he asked a few people, somehow I came to his mind and he spoke to me, and of course I sent the CV to him not expecting anything to happen, because who is he really?
This afternoon he just forwarded APL to my WhatsApp!

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by olamsaheed: 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
keekee89:
Pls for FIRS when will APL start flying??

Pls when was s recruitment exercise done.
I asked this cos alot of people seems to be waiting for FIRS APL

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Firs when will apl start flying...pls anybody with credible info,God bless you as u share

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oshin56:
but between polytechnic and NSITF which one is best to choose? because she went for documentation last week.

I am also expecting an APL from a Federal Polytechnic.
May I know the Polytechnic that has started issuing APLs, please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IyaTola: 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
keekee89:
Firs when will apl start flying...pls anybody with credible info,God bless you as u share
August

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IyaTola: 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oshin56:
but between polytechnic and NSITF which one is best to choose? because she went for documentation last week.
Poly ooooo

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
IyaTola:
Poly ooooo
please ma'am what makes you to said so? I'm asking because she needs it urgent to makes her decision.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Please how much is the salary for Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSTIF)?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IyaTola: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oshin56:
please ma'am what makes you to said so? I'm asking because she needs it urgent to makes her decision.
NSTIF is not really a strong government agency. Visit any of your satellite offices in your location then make your conclusion or if she's the type that don't like work then NSTIF is your plug.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IyaTola: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ayammawa:
Please how much is the salary for Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSTIF)?
Good enough to take care of your needs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joeybankz: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
olamsaheed:

Pls when was s recruitment exercise done.
I asked this cos alot of people seems to be waiting for FIRS APL

I think it's by connection, if you have a very strong connect, all you get to do is submit CV and you're getting your APL within weeks (reference to the testimony earlier)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
IyaTola:
August

Is your source reliable?pls

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ufelirahmat: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oshin56:
she was given apl
okay, thanks for the response
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kola5281(m): 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
jackfj:
I really do want a job too....
My girlfriend of 5years had left me..
Home doesn't feel like one anymore....
I'm not lazy....
But life after graduation isn't fair at all....

I'm willing to learn and intern for any job provided it will keep my soul alive, I can't be depressed because God is still on the throne

I have a degree in Engineering
Intelligent and willing to learn
Based in portharcout & Bayelsa

I have no career yet until I gain experience...
I really want to get busy, Gracias...

Omoo I'm in your shoes also, depression won kill me..the way I'm looking for work ehhnnnnn
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kola5281(m): 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
tintedtaf:

FIRS
NCDC
NSITF
REA
NERC
EFCC
E dey happen currently.

Talk to your plug if u have one and if u don't pray to God and try Ur luck.

Abeg make una help my career abeg, i really don't mind doing anything to get any of the job, i have a B.Sc in Microbiology and i can work anywhere.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kola5281(m): 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Good day to all the Gentlemen and Ladies in the house, i dey find jab

God bless y'all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zikiblazer: 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
Pleas

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Swagsultan1:
Congrats man. You don't have to worry about NASENI not being an A agency. Their salary has been reviewed to about 3X the old salary and it will be implemented before the end of this year. Only reason they are yet to implement it is because they withdrew from ippis 3 months ago and are currently trying to set up their own payment system. Congratulations once again

Thanks for the congrats bro. I appreciate the explanation as well. I got level 9 but don’t even know the take-home yet.
Will do once I’m in Abuja to collect the letter and do documentation.
Thanks once again…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Which of the Polytechnic? And what is the full meaning of NSITF

Oshin56:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
avsadeeq0:

Come for documentation next week
Please remember me also in your kingdom, Any help you can offer me. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Skengman: 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=Ayammawa post=113612042]Please how much is the salary for Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSTIF)?[/quote
Depends on your level. The least you will get is around 90k. You also get wardrobe and furniture allowance.
They’ve started sending msgs for APL

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
neoclassical:

I am also expecting an APL from a Federal Polytechnic.
May I know the Polytechnic that has started issuing APLs, please.

The name of the Polytechnic u are expecting your APL from
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Please any information on REA salary package?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 12:26am On Jun 09, 2022
Please what’s the latest on Fct irs ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boborneyor(m): 1:54am On Jun 09, 2022
Maameer99:
Guys….help me praise God o!!
It’s time for my testimony (Not an “A” Agency mind you)…
I’d been on the job search as you may or may not know for about 7-8 years.
I’ve spoken to SOOO many DG’s, CEO’s, Ministers, PA’s…shared so many CVs….had so many promises, wrote so many test/exams, had a few interviews….but on this fine day in June… I got a letter! (I repeat, Not an “A” Agency mind you)
About 10 days ago, a friend called me that an agency MD asked him to bring CVs if he has people (but only Science/ Engineers). So after he asked a few people, somehow I came to his mind and he spoke to me, and of course I sent the CV to him not expecting anything to happen, because who is he really?
This afternoon he just forwarded APL to my WhatsApp!

Wow. I love the way you use your success story to lighten the mood of the whole thread because many of us are tired , some of us have lost hope , others are depressed but with this, its certain that there will be light at the end of this dark tunnel for many of us very soon. May God continue to bless your friend ..... Congratulations Sir

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 4:33am On Jun 09, 2022
IyaTola:
Poly ooooo

Which kind advice is this, how can you compare something you don't know.
NSTIF is like FIRS

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 4:34am On Jun 09, 2022
Ibrahim94:

NSITF is a B agency and in terms of salary, is far better than Polytechnic.

Far better, they branch all over Nigeria, Incase you don't want to stay Abuja
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 4:36am On Jun 09, 2022
Oshin56:

NSTIF is far better, they have there own salary scale, very good working conditions
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 6:09am On Jun 09, 2022
tintedtaf:

FIRS
NCDC
NSITF
REA
NERC
EFCC
E dey happen currently.

Talk to your plug if u have one and if u don't pray to God and try Ur luck.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chizooo: 6:22am On Jun 09, 2022
Hello Guys
Please any info on the Nigerian Upstream Petroleum Regulatory Commission and also the Nigerian Midstream Downstream Petroleum Regulatory Authority??
Appreciate!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youngcizza(m): 6:34am On Jun 09, 2022
avsadeeq0:

Come for documentation next week

(1) (2) (3) ... (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: amanmahmud, Parkac(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.