Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6271810 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by michaelo2(m): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2022
please what's the salary of med lab technician in Garki Hospital Abuja

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joeking2222: 11:09am On Jul 09, 2022
Hussen24:

Yes, Email me I'll forward the number for you. You can use whoever you think have political influence.
Wow......thank you so much for your kindness and goodwill.......may God continue to bless you in all thy ways brov!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Idrismusty97(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2022
Whiterose21:

I'm not
Okay Thank you for all you do. May i ask if you have any idea of FG agencies currently accepting CVs and if you can help with mine, only know of NIA and would like to get my CV across if possible. I don't have much but i wouldn't want you to help me for free. Will definitely cover the cost for printing, transportation and even data. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chiegwu(m): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2022
Gopitoto:
Very useless.I think say them go call people before the Sallah break... Make man seek for other means quick quick because age de go
I swear man don tire

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2022
Achiever43:
Pls, any latest info on NIA
You don submit ur cv ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2022
chiegwu:
I swear man don tire
yes

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Gopitoto:
Very useless.I think say them go call people before the Sallah break... Make man seek for other means quick quick because age de go
na INEC useless pass oh...... Recruitment since over two years and no headway yet...m chaii

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
I just got a call that immediately after Sallah break, APL is loading

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
Xboy1993:
APL in which agency pls?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
PrinceFola:
na INEC useless pass oh...... Recruitment since over two years and no headway yet...m chaii
I swear at least as election de near them supose recruit because them need more hands.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
freddybonz:

APL in which agency pls?

He never tell me which agency, he just said I should prepare, I would also like to know which agency, ministries or parastatals are recruiting immediately after Sallah?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paramilitary11: 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ibrahim94:

One of the best agencies under Aviation to work with.

A friend works there with a good package but he didn't tell me the actual take home sha.
Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acc2020(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
PrinceFola:
very useless agency, something way I hoped seriously for appointment letter last yr December nahim till now, nothing show and no news. The thing tire me say no one day even get any info concerning them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kcare: 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=Xboy1993 post=114004044]FCT IRS replacement shifted to September/October. Replacement of 85 staff who resigned

Stop telling people what u don't know.....fct irs dont have der own staff yet....is firs staff that is working for dem...the only staff dey have is d last recruitment d previous chairman did before he left... so na who dey resign now....firs staff or d people fct irs just recruitmented??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=Kcare post=114572963][/quote]

The people that were just recruited last year, but if u don't believe just wait for time
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
acc2020:
very useless agency, something way I hoped seriously for appointment letter last yr December nahim till now, nothing show and no news. The thing tire me say no one day even get any info concerning them.
i tell you my brother.... Very sad!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ofeco: 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Gopitoto:
yes
Good evening, please how did you submit your CV? Please help me I want to submit mine as well.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ofeco: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
skyaxe:
Please send me an email to reach you

This is my email send me your contact details

ifylito@yahoo.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jayb20(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
Goodlucknigeria:
How much is the salary of a fresh Graduate intake in FRSC?

Sup man, any info about there replacement
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
Xboy1993:

God go bless abundantly..for your selfless service in this group..abeg make I send my cv?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
ofeco:

Good evening, please how did you submit your CV? Please help me I want to submit mine as well.
I met someone at the NCS (Prison) headquarter so is the one that is helping me. I only gave him my details a month ago and is like they are at the advance stage for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
If you have Intel on Shipper's Council please let me know...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by giorno8vanna: 12:34am On Jul 10, 2022
[quote author=Kcare post=114572963][/quote]

He is right about the recruitment, it's happening 100%. However, what I'm not sure of is the number of people to be recruited and whether or not it's a replacement... my source stated a number far less than the 85 he quoted, as a result the exercise will mostly be underground due to federal characters waiver to not advertise because of the low number(among other things). I also don't know have far in the process they are right now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Idrismusty97(m): 1:49am On Jul 10, 2022
giorno8vanna:

He is right about the recruitment, it's happening 100%. However, what I'm not sure of is the number of people to be recruited and whether or not it's a replacement... my source stated a number far less than the 85 he quoted, as a result the exercise will mostly be underground due to federal characters waiver to not advertise because of the low number(among other things). I also don't know have far in the process they are right now.
Wow wasn't aware there's a federal character waiver when number to be recruited is low. But if that's so why did NERC still advertise recruitment for just about 65 slots and agencies like EFCC who are recruiting 500+ didn't?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ryderr: 5:49am On Jul 10, 2022
Please what’s the salary for lottery trust fund and do they offer an upfront ??
Thank u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ryderr: 5:51am On Jul 10, 2022
And also Salary for NASENI?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 6:51am On Jul 10, 2022
giorno8vanna:

Most of the guys who were recruited last year are children of big men (rich people), so these children got a new offer in other agencies/parastatals better than fct irs, like ndic, cbn, etc. So they resigned to take up that new job making their previous job vacant. Furthermore, despite the fact about the massively recruitment of staff last year, FCT IRS is also facing the problem of staff shortage or rather shortage of staff, and more offices are been open or build in the city for fct irs.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 6:52am On Jul 10, 2022
giorno8vanna:

What's d number u heard?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 7:13am On Jul 10, 2022
Ryderr:
And also Salary for NASENI?
120,000- #165,000 or more per month after tax
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 7:38am On Jul 10, 2022
Wetin dey xup fr NIHOTOUR na there I dey serve
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pappydeewhy: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2022
Gopitoto:
I met someone at the NCS (Prison) headquarter so is the one that is helping me. I only gave him my details a month ago and is like they are at the advance stage for now.
My facilitator told me the list has been compiled,that very soon we ill be called for documentation.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pappydeewhy: 7:54am On Jul 10, 2022
pappydeewhy:
My facilitator told me the list has been compiled,that very soon we ill be called for documentation.
F.F.S

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mylesgidi, Gensanusi(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.