Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6257614 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 8:30am On Jul 13, 2022
My people what's going on in NCC

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 8:30am On Jul 13, 2022
Laura232:

I submitted personally at Marina, Lagos before relocating to the North as I recently lost my prev job.
A friend who also submitted told me about it, I was told to go on a Tuesday or Thursday. I did go but was informed they weren't taking any.
I went the following week and surprisingly, it was accepted.

My friend who tipped me didn't get it as she was above 30 (was later informed you have to be under 30 with at least a 2:2). Least I forget, I'm from the South East.
Awesome, this gives those out here a lead on where to start 4rm. Again congratulations

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Idrismusty97(m): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2022
sleuthhound:
@Idrismusty97 i agree to dis 100% but my problem with most Nigerians is God doesn't reside-in dem in terms of character& behaviour! So pls dnt treat pple bad(scam, sell jobs, cheat,steal etc) & expect God to help u when into problems! It wont work! So 1st check urself bro
This is true. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 13, 2022
Ziz123:
Husssen24 ya ne hope ure fynnnn please I neeed ur reply

Reply on what bro?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 8:48am On Jul 13, 2022
Hussen24:

Reply on what bro?
after the EFCC interview, medical, & physical screening, does dat mean we have done documentation or what sir

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 8:49am On Jul 13, 2022
Ziz123:
after the EFCC interview, medical, & physical screening, does dat mean we have done documentation or what sir
inside 100% wats d posibility of some 1 to be call for training camp

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 13, 2022
Ziz123:

Not really, you will still be called for training. The main documentation will be in camp

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2022
I was called yesterday at midnight to forward someone's details with diploma for ITF job. So, something is happening there. You can push.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LoneWolf212: 9:01am On Jul 13, 2022
Hussen24:
I was called yesterday at midnight to forward someone's details with diploma for ITF job. So, something is happening there. You can push.

How can we go about this, boss?
Is it online

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gambia(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2022
Hussen24:

Maigida, pls can you assist in anyway?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2022
Hussen24:

Malam Hussaini a dunga tunawa da marasa hanya irin mu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2022
Hussen24:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2022
Hussen24:
Please when Should We be expecting APL. Thanks �

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 13, 2022
sleuthhound:
patience& persistence is key! bro, was in ur shoes some yrs back, (i knew no one but i learnt to force pple to know me) e.g by barging into influential pple office to seek help as well as sharing my problems with parents of student in small sch i taught in...b4 i got my big break!
no shortcut in life! i repeat patience& persistence is key!

The story means u knew pipu na. Bargin into official room means u seek for connection, its diff frm pesin wey submit and go home to pray... Without money or connection is hard to get big working org: parastatals, agency. Money/connect wil erase many things like age stories of being above, but b'lv me, dat one no go mata... My advice to fellows: buy your connect if u don't have, cos time no de. People dat are given big office positions e.g Directors, perm sec don't sit on prayers alone, they used money as well. U won't reach any top post without pushing funds to ogas at d top... Dis is Najeriya. Just accept the flow

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elsodje(m): 9:57am On Jul 13, 2022
[quote author=Hussen24 post=114685181]I was called yesterday at midnight to forward someone's details with diploma for ITF job. So, something is happening there. You can push.

Good morning boss
Can I send you a mail

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elsodje(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2022
Hussen24:

Good morning sir
Can I send you a mail
My email is elsodje8@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by marvel1030: 11:13am On Jul 13, 2022
Good morning nairalanders,pls do anyone knows anything about National Sugar Development Council.I have searched through this topic and nobody ever mentioned this agency.
I want to know if they are recruiting and how much is entry level ?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fruitydemo(m): 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Boss how can one reach you.... Pls
Hussen24:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fruitydemo(m): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
Any sure link dy available.. Mk una help... 09069417330 is the number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
Getting a job in Nigeria is all about God and connection. I was at the Public Complaint Commission to find out about their replacement this morning and the gateman said you need to know someone from the top or National Assembly before you can get into the system / Job. He gave me link immediately and I hope to use this link to put an end to this searching for job bcoz man De old De go. So forget about merit for now just look for connection.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joeybankz: 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Laura232:

I submitted personally at Marina, Lagos before relocating to the North as I recently lost my prev job.
A friend who also submitted told me about it, I was told to go on a Tuesday or Thursday. I did go but was informed they weren't taking any.
I went the following week and surprisingly, it was accepted.

My friend who tipped me didn't get it as she was above 30 (was later informed you have to be under 30 with at least a 2:2). Least I forget, I'm from the South East.

Congratulations ma'am..... BTW, government agencies shouldn't have age restrictions for employment owing to the fact that the system is frustrating. Most graduates leave school at the age between 24 - 26 averagely, when you factor in the numerous strike, it may get to 28 - 30, and if you're lucky you may get a well paying job in say 2 years, many might not have same privilege, some stay up to 10years before landing that job that settles them, it will be unfair to disqualify them at that point cause of their age... Policians do not have age limits but civil savants have...

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Idrismusty97(m): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
joeybankz:

Congratulations ma'am..... BTW, government agencies shouldn't have age restrictions for employment owing to the fact that the system is frustrating. Most graduates leave school at the age between 24 - 26 averagely, when you factor in the numerous strike, it may get to 28 - 30, and if you're lucky you may get a well paying job in say 2 years, many might not have same privilege, some stay up to 10years before landing that job that settles them, it will be unfair to disqualify them at that point cause of their age... Policians do not have age limits but civil savants have...
Lol NERC have an age limit of 30 with 9 years experience in one of their roles.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
joeybankz:

What you said is true but I recall during my medicals, other successful candidates spoke about it.
I must also put out that 70% of process was based on merit (in my opinion)

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
Laura232:

What you said is true but I recall during my medicals, other successful candidates spoke about it.
I must also put out that 70% of process was based on merit (in my opinion)

Congratulations.. Pls which agency?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chiegwu(m): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Please any info on federal fire service we have been hearing "soon" for a long time now
Any information will be helpful
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mohit007:

The story means u knew pipu na. Bargin into official room means u seek for connection, its diff frm pesin wey submit and go home to pray... Without money or connection is hard to get big working org: parastatals, agency. Money/connect wil erase many things like age stories of being above, but b'lv me, dat one no go mata... My advice to fellows: buy your connect if u don't have, cos time no de. People dat are given big office positions e.g Directors, perm sec don't sit on prayers alone, they used money as well. U won't reach any top post without pushing funds to ogas at d top... Dis is Najeriya. Just accept the flow
&u think connect was given to me with a silver spoon bah? Lol.. U work ur ass up d chain, attend conference, trainings &network etc to get it...while u get on @least have something small doing... Its only a lazy person wey go "Submit &go home 2pray" as u yarn! Who wan dash am work? Who sabi am?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Gopitoto:
Getting a job in Nigeria is all about God and connection. I was at the Public Complaint Commission to find out about their replacement this morning and the gateman said you need to know someone from the top or National Assembly before you can get into the system / Job. He gave me link immediately and I hope to use this link to put an end to this searching of job bcoz man De old De go. So forget about merit for now just look for connection.
good job! Networking

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
sleuthhound:
good job! Networking
yes brother
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ziz123:
lol, no sir all dat wan na drama! even during camp u go see more drama. real Documentation is when dem go open file 4u@ camp
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
sleuthhound:
&u think connect was given to me with a silver spoon bah? Lol.. U work ur ass up d chain, attend conference, trainings &network etc to get it...while u get on @least have something small doing... Its only a lazy person wey go "Submit &go home 2pray" as u yarn! Who wan dash am work? Who sabi am?

Lol.. We ar nw on same page. May u gain Directorate promotion. Aamiin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
chiegwu:
Please any info on federal fire service we have been hearing "soon" for a long time now
Any information will be helpful

Please it will be helpful to some of us. People don't share much information concerning Fed Fire Service.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
@hussen24 Pls, do you have anything for Adamawa state, in terms of job. I am ready to pay for the job just need a reliable source. Money is not an issue as long as I will pay after documentation. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mubibond(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.