Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6271800 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
dicksononline:

Please do you have an idea of NCC pay and if they pay upfront?

U sabi ask ques o! upon my 1st ansa, u stil d repeat dsame ques.. Abeg rest, get the job 1st....They pay upfront and any other thing wey u knw say cbn de pay. Dem pass cbn(1v1).

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mohit007:

e pass cbn for everything
thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karac: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
i need connect ooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
No reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MadadaYusta: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
Karmora:

Please take your hopes off Nddc as there is a memo By the present Minister to withdraw already Serving/contract staffs who where not legally employed by Akpabio ( with out clearance from FCC and salaries and wages) in the last two years .

Any news on NMDPRA and NUPRC ?

We fit see this memo abeg?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olateju1127: 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Xboy1993:

Amen, we need to exchange digits
Alright, send yours I'll give you a call
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maxilight: 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
I don't know even a Ward Councilor. please help me don't mind if it's a cleaning position in any FG Job. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dicksononline(m): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mohit007:

U sabi ask ques o! upon my 1st ansa, u stil d repeat dsame ques.. Abeg rest, get the job 1st....They pay upfront and any other thing wey u knw say cbn de pay. Dem pass cbn(1v1).

Maybe you should rest too. I only asked a simple question. I never asked you about CBN. I don't even know anything about CBN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moniter0:
Bros abeg can you help me with any contact of anyone from Delta that works in CBN, like active phone number of Gov Emefiele and the likes. I seriously need a job there, you can help link me if you can please!
Nawa o grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moniter0:
Bros abeg can you help me with any contact of anyone from Delta that works in CBN, like active phone number of Gov Emefiele and the likes. I seriously need a job there, you can help link me if you can please!

Lol...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
dicksononline:

Maybe you should rest too. I only asked a simple question. I never asked you about CBN. I don't even know anything about CBN.

You quoted my reply to someone, i thought u might hav read my answer... NCC salaries differ,; hot people are engr(engineer) and i.t(Info Tech) base wit salary worth 1.2m+, followed by Admin and Finance worth 330k+, some earn less of about 120k minimum, but their allowances won't make dem feel any differences (upfront for starter B.sc na 8m+, hnd 7m+ & quarterly bread to feel ur energy) lol

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dicksononline(m): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mohit007:

You quoted my reply to someone, i thought u might hav read my answer... NCC salaries differ,; hot people are engr(engineer) and i.t(Info Tech) base wit salary worth 1.2m+, followed by Admin and Finance worth 330k+, some earn less of about 120k minimum, but their allowances won't make dem feel any differences (upfront for starter B.sc na 8m+, hnd 7m+ & quarterly bread to feel ur energy) lol

Thank you, boss. I hope they reach out soon as they claim.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mutmainneen: 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mohit007:

Boss, I see what you're doing. Please, keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mutmainneen: 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
dicksononline:

Thank you, boss. I hope they reach out soon as they claim.
Misplaced prayer point. No be to reach out be the matter. Your hope and prayer should be that your name should be amongst the successful ones when they eventually reach out.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dicksononline(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mutmainneen:

Misplaced prayer point. No be to reach out be the matter. Your hope and prayer should be that your name should be amongst the successful ones when they eventually reach out.

Hahahaha... Amen ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mutmainneen:

Haka ne! Allah temakamu

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mutmainneen: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mohit007:

Haka ne! Allah temakamu
Aameen, sir. Kai kuma
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emodeee: 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mohit007:

Connect de everywher, mate.. A friend of mine elder bro, is d APC national publicity sec. And di boy happens to get a work wit a bank at age 32, Guess what di bro gave as terms; employ my friend and he'd be our acc mgr. Now they invested wit di bank worth 20bn and di bank just rented an apartment for him in wuse, + car..

Wow! Abeg who get connect? I nor get money to pay though. I want federal government job. Send a dm make we talk.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emodeee: 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
Cirochukade:
The only problem is that the recruitment site may not allow you to proceed to the next page of application if they designed it that way

What if you were able to proceed without hindrance?

Will there be a problem if you are eventually hired?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acc2020(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mohit007:

Connect de everywher, mate.. A friend of mine elder bro, is d APC national publicity sec. And di boy happens to get a work wit a bank at age 32, Guess what di bro gave as terms; employ my friend and he'd be our acc mgr. Now they invested wit di bank worth 20bn and di bank just rented an apartment for him in wuse, + car..
pls can you help me with the phone number of Mr Eric, P.A to CBN governor. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ujunwaa12(f): 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hussen24:

No Sir
Please sir reply my mail. embarassed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karac: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mohit007:

Haka ne! Allah temakamu

pls sir, how do I get my CV across to some of these
agencies? I don't have connect, pls connect me, I'd really
appreciate. I'm not necessarily looking for high-paying
agencies; a modest one is okay by me. I no mind to make
little commitment as well.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dhaveedbliss: 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Who has any sure connect for any agency. Send me an email d_ogwo@yahoo.com. Let’s discuss further
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 12:55am On Jul 20, 2022
shagari011:
NDIC hopefuls, any news from your end please?

Disturb your plug. Offers.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tyinfinity: 6:26am On Jul 20, 2022
Please help me to get job in any of these federal agency.my email is oyebamiji.toyosi@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 7:56am On Jul 20, 2022
Some guys here are not serious, how can u be asking of governor, ministers, senators, CBN gov numbers here? Do u think someone would just give u the number, then after u called... boom, ur appointment letter is ready? You need to wise otherwise u may become victim here. A word is enough......

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 7:58am On Jul 20, 2022
Mohit007:

Masha Allah, thanks for information
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingProspee(m): 8:58am On Jul 20, 2022
Oppy2020:

If its not other agencies then it should be the Federal Civil Service Commission. Best of luck bro.

Comrade @Oppy2020 please is there any thing going on at FCSC presently?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jayslim7: 9:14am On Jul 20, 2022
Camoready:

Disturb your plug. Offers.

Has anyone received NDIC offer/APL already?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 9:27am On Jul 20, 2022
peepydelano:
NCC issuance of letter will be next month, this is directly from the mouth of the dg/ evc Just now. Letters are ready. Press your buttons at CAC and NDDC as well.Good luck

Good morning sir.
Please I sent you DM, please respond. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2022
Xboy1993:
Some guys here are not serious, how can u be asking of governor, ministers, senators, CBN gov numbers here? Do u think someone would just give u the number, then after u called... boom, ur appointment letter is ready? You need to wise otherwise u may become victim here. A word is enough......

Please no hard feeling, if you have it and don't want to give it out, don't discourage those who will give it out.

There are so many persons here who has given out numbers to people in this forum ( read previous pages you know about what am saying). We are all here to help one another succeed. The number you are hiding, has it benefited you so far.

My 1% contributions

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 20, 2022
Jazberry1:

Good morning sir.
Please I sent you DM, please respond. Thank you
Good morning to you sir, I don’t have access to my mail .Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: thundervirus(m), jaybest90(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.