Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,475 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6418228 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) ... (2289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
Fizman1:
Several people has been asking about NNRA hear. To come clear,
For the NNRA hopefuls nothing is happening at that end for now and no one can give you the exact time. The matter long well. Na only the DG's knows wetin him won do. If you have any other options, it better to take it, then keep hoping. Hopefully, hope no go run out.
NNRA is always recruiting but it's based on how powerful your connect is.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
Fizman1:
Several people has been asking about NNRA hear. To come clear,
For the NNRA hopefuls nothing is happening at that end for now and no one can give you the exact time. The matter long well. Na only the DG's knows wetin him won do. If you have any other options, it better to take it, then keep hoping. Hopefully, hope no go run out.
NNRA is always recruiting but it's base on how powerful your connect is.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fizman1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Moh99:

NNRA is always recruiting but it's base on how powerful your connect is.
True. But let me ask can you say with certainty that you have seen or heard of any that received APL in the last 5 months? If no, then we are saying same thing. And the NNRA hopeful knows themself

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ameynuJR(m): 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
Fizman1:
Fed. Poly Nasarawa stay sharp.

I'm from Nasarawa.... Any signal
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ameynuJR(m): 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
Pls bosses in the house... Why not we have a WhatsApp group to help us with fast, realtime communication and sharing of information?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sundaysamuel770: 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
chemilove499:

am interested please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Custom list is out check your email

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
ameynuJR:
Pls bosses in the house... Why not we have a WhatsApp group to help us with fast, realtime communication and sharing of information?
This forum is ok....even with free data you can surf through nairaland without stress....cancel that WhatsApp issue

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
ahmedsurajo:
Strictly m.sc agric engineering
M.sc environmental health
What about this combination? First degree, agricultural and environmental engineering.
M. Sc, agricultural engineering (food engineering)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
Gensanusi:

Congrats bruh.
Please, was it a replacement or a fresh recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
How far, did u hear from federal polytechnic wannune?
Gopitoto:

What about this combination? First degree, agricultural and environmental engineering.
M. Sc, agricultural engineering (food engineering)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maas93: 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
Fizman1:
And for midstream and downstream guys, please keep close tabs with your connects. Very important
Thanks for the info.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IABkhair(m): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
Congrat wink although its My dream job
Gensanusi:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jerrisonjeff(m): 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Gensanusi:
Thanks i got the maiil too

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
ASF46:
I called the guy that is feeding me with info and he didn't pick....Once the guy get back to me I will info you with the latest lipsrsealed
ASF46:
I called the guy that is feeding me with info and he didn't pick....Once the guy get back to me I will info you with the latest
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
Thanks guy, heard appointment letter has started flying yesterday
Gopitoto:
I called the guy that is feeding me with info and he didn't pick....Once the guy get back to me I will info you with the latest :-XI called the guy that is feeding me with info and he didn't pick....Once the guy get back to me I will info you with the latest
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
Fizman1:

True. But let me ask can you say with certainty that you have seen or heard of any that received APL in the last 5 months? If no, then we are saying same thing. And the NNRA hopeful knows themself
You will hardly heard or seen NNRA APL circulating on social media, Because it's in batches and sometimes it's thrice or more in a year. Maximum of 20 APL sometimes.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fizman1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
Moh99:

You will hardly heard or seen NNRA APL circulating on social media, Because it's in batches and sometimes it's thrice or more in a year. Maximum of 20 APL sometimes.

This is also true partially, i'm not in doubt with your information. But you have not answer my initial question. Forget social media posting you hardly see such. My question was can you say with certainty that you have seen any or heard any of such APL in the past 5 months? No or Yes.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
Fizman1:

This is also true partially, i'm not in doubt with your information. But you have not answer my initial question. Forget social media posting you hardly see such. My question was can you say with certainty that you have seen any or heard any of such APL in the past 5 months? No or Yes.
Nop
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by VEXT: 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
Guys werin dey sup for fire service....Any latest??

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Gopitoto:
I called the guy that is feeding me with info and he didn't pick....Once the guy get back to me I will info you with the latest :-XI called the guy that is feeding me with info and he didn't pick....Once the guy get back to me I will info you with the latest
are you pushing there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dan112: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
Dan112:
Please has anyone heard of a parastatal called NASUA? I don't know if that's the correct abbreviation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Oshin56:
are you pushing there?
Yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
ameynuJR:

It's very true, but if you or your connect doesn't get word of assurance for a slot from the rector himself forget it.. He shares Apl himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
ameynuJR:

Any update as regards FMC apl...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ameynuJR(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
Vasgas:

Any update as regards FMC apl...

No update for now. Except if I dunno smtin is cooking underground

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ameynuJR(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
Mubby4luv:

It's very true, but if you or your connect doesn't get word of assurance for a slot from the rector himself forget it.. He shares Apl himself.

I get sure link with the rector… he’s selling slots and given some to his relatives and kinsmen.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
ameynuJR:

I get sure link with the rector… he’s selling slots and given some to his relatives and kinsmen.
Allegedly

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mdcool26(m): 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
Please can we talk

ameynuJR:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freshyabstel: 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
Hi guys. Please does anyone in the house have the phone number of Festus Imuetinyan Federal Character Commissioner representing Edo state.?

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ameynuJR(m): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Mubby4luv:
Allegedly

Rest Alhaji….. I’ve receipts.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Gopitoto:
Yes
pls can we chat on whatsapp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) ... (2289) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Profitcost, Tusoft, shobroy10(m), ASF46, jummiejumjum, Teeqee(m), Danancy, Ambassador4chri, EsvRotimiJubril(m), Naijacommando22, spido(m), Makudus(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.