Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,340 members, 7,860,862 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6419791 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) ... (2290) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Starstar: 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
Julius223pounds:

Do you mean the Bsc for NSCDC is already in camp or they are done with the list waiting for camping?
Please ,it's urgent I need an answer to it.

please Mr Julius223pounds, ave you confirmed kkkp's message. Kindly respond. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdulqareem: 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
MarshRiley:

He doesn’t want to help you. Just move on with your life
i've moved on. but that's cruel.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
MessiisGoat:
Any information On the recent NSIA GAP (Graduate Analyst Program).
Investment Graduate analyst role:
What happened, after the interviews that were conducted?
Have they long started the 7 weeks boot camp training or what ?

If you don't know somebody na OYO you de ohh
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
Starstar:

please Mr Julius223pounds, ave you confirmed kkkp's message. Kindly respond. Thanks

Am the one that asked kkkp that question and he hasn't responded yet. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ermm:

Oga weting I go gain If I lied to you, who I go ask when I dey thesame room with their officers one of wic is my blood bro
please give us an idea bro, why you dey code the salary from us,please we will like to know ,but I refuse to believe that they pay as low as its been said here so far ...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
ObiaboAdoka:

I applied for NSCDC level 7 (NCE) can u help me. If u can quote me for us to chat.
na person wey get slot and he his selling that I know of.....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
please give us an idea bro, why you dey code the salary from us,please we will like to know ,but I refuse to believe that they paid as bad as been said so far ...

Told you alrdy 120k+, No allowance, salary review ongoing, portal to open soon, reply ur mail.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
For ITF Faithful , BSC is LEVEL 07 ,the Salary is 200k,after deduction,take home is about 176 k- 180k, one week after payment there is an incentive of about 40k ,which is 20% of there salary,although they are routing for 50% for the incentive but it has not been approved yet, yearly housing allowance is about 520-560k then when you go out for the training etc there are other incentives if you among those sent for such assignment, so far February is still on for the in-house recruitment but you know Nigeria date can still move .
If you're lucky or know ogas in Jos, you could be selected for overseas training (all expense paid).

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ermm:

Told you alrdy 120k+, No allowance, salary review ongoing, portal to open soon, reply ur mail.
i have replied your mail....check yours ,that means they are receiving the same pay with other paramilitary .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddiense: 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mbok who knows the entry level salary of BOI

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tijabra: 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
Please anyone with information on Federal fire service replacement

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ebymarv: 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
Please anyone with any information about Nafdac? Will they still replace more this year? If yes, when exactly? I heard they took some people October last year. Please reply me if you have any idea, let me not wait in vain undecided
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
Swagsultan1:
Good day all! NUPRC or NMDPRA, which one has a better pay package?
NMDPRA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 12:14am On Jan 18, 2023
IbaAsiribibo:
NDLEA salary is not up to 100k for graduate, you can confirm this from the staff. The salary increment as been approved since but it wasn't implement.
thats a fat lie man... i knw a friend of mine that got his 1st salary ryt in front of me nd it is 121k nd i saw the alert

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:07am On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=ikibekingsleyoo post=120133188]na person wey get slot and he his selling that I know of.....[/quote
I am interested that's why I quoted ur message. How do we go about it. Good morning sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 6:48am On Jan 18, 2023
MessiisGoat:
Any information On the recent NSIA GAP (Graduate Analyst Program).
Investment Graduate analyst role:
What happened, after the interviews that were conducted?
Have they long started the 7 weeks boot camp training or what ?

Some people who made it the last stage were contacted, they are to start I think 2 or 3 weeks from this.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 7:37am On Jan 18, 2023
NPA hopefuls, help us and call Koko please. Ask him how far? How long? On our behalf we wey no get liver.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 18, 2023
NCC, NMDPRA, NUPRC and NNPC these top agencies behave like occult grin grin too secretive.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maas93: 8:34am On Jan 18, 2023
peepydelano:
NCC, NMDPRA, NUPRC and NNPC these top agencies behave like occult grin grin too secretive.
And unpredictable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2023
Tijabra:
Please anyone with information on Federal fire service replacement
nothing yet as per new recruitment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 9:07am On Jan 18, 2023
peepydelano:

Honestly it’s as if nothing is happening there and everything is speculation

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 9:12am On Jan 18, 2023
Abdulqareem:
i've moved on. but that's cruel.

That’s life my brother, I don’t like spending time on something that’s not working, mine really pained me because it’s a top man in the senate but no wahala. It’s a new year.
Let’s replan our life.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 18, 2023
Please who have an idea of Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET)?

Any details about it please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 10:50am On Jan 18, 2023
I heard NPA has started calling for APL someone pls confirm

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Towma(f): 11:01am On Jan 18, 2023
ameynuJR:
Drop your email

Good morning, please I need the fcta connect too thank you

Email is tomanl@protonmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2023
Sadiq4764:
I heard NPA has started calling for APL someone pls confirm
Someone should confirm dis info pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
I'm currently being paid 180k a month as salary, but the problem is that there is zero job security here. You can be sacked at any time.

Accomodation is provided for too, but it's ending by the end of this month. I've been in the job since November.

I need a FG job that will hav jobe security. Especially those ones that pay for overseas trainings. It's interesting.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Israel2198: 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
Hello, any update on cbn? Hmmmm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
Iyajelili:

If you're lucky or know ogas in Jos, you could be selected for overseas training (all expense paid).
I'll so love this. Oh my...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
Foreign student can now apply for Nigeria immigration, for those that do not know Nigeria immigration entry salary is no longer 120k, there have approved harmonization with rank,salary and allownce with Police and all paramilitary,so the new Police Salary stucture is the new entry salary, and there are now some allownces. Salary should be aroun 168k to 170k.
Do you have any connects?

What of olde foreign students, who have graduated more than four years ago?
Multilingual should be an added advantage, yes? Or..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) ... (2290) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MessiisGoat and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.