Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6251216 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wuminity(f): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
Sammy07:

You'll do affidavit.
B4 even changing it.

Affidavit supercedes everything.
For change of birth modifications

You'll need
1. Court affidavit
2. Waec/neco or primary school certificate that has the new D.O.B
3. Date of birth or Age declaration that carries the new D.O.B
4. Drivers license, international passport or voters card that has new D.O.B (they can waive this for you tho)
5. #15,000

What about correction of name, eg ( OlawuNmi to olawumi) does court affidavit supercede the documents having "olawuNmi" on it?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wuminity(f): 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
PerfectMan24:

Pls, is #2 possible?
Can waec or neco reissue a new certificate with amended DOB?

Hehehe..... I don't think it's possible any longer.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
Wuminity:

Hehehe..... I don't think it's possible any longer.
There was never a time it is possible. Just that everyone wants their opinion to be aired.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammy07: 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
Wuminity:

What about correction of name, eg ( OlawuNmi to olawumi) does court affidavit supercede the documents having "olawuNmi" on it?

Yessssss.
Go to court, do affidavit.

If the mistake is on your NIN.you'll pay #1,500
You'll do court affidavit and take ur NIN and the affidavit to the nearest nimc office for correction.

If its surname
Depends
Married women (you'll have to bring ur marriage certificate)

While non married women /men Is the same process as the above.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammy07: 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2023
PerfectMan24:

There was never a time it is possible. Just that everyone wants their opinion to be aired.

Nimc believes Error in date of birth comes from typo from the enrollment officer or the applicants not knowing their D.O.B.

That's why they made Waec / Neco or Primary school certificate compulsory to do change of birth.

At least ur age will be in those certificates. Even if it got lost, you can swear affidavit for those certificates (which will also have ur D.O.B of course).
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sherylbaky(f): 5:56am On Apr 14, 2023
Hussen24:
As I said a month ago, DSS will call after sallah. Both training schools ( Bauchi and Lagos) will be use for the recruitment. DSS recruit only based on recommendation i.e someone have to submit your name. Wish all the best.
Please respond to my Dm, I would like to verify something from you sir. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 14, 2023
sherylbaky:
Please respond to my Dm, I would like to verify something from you sir. Thank you
Ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 11:17am On Apr 14, 2023
HenryWealth:
I wish to officially confirm to you that, the above information about *Peculiar Allowance* is real. The peculiar Allowance is 40% of your current salary and the payment will start from April, 2023 while January, February and March would be paid in arrears.

2. The above is one of the assiduous efforts of the National Body of our great and united union (ASCSN) to making life meaningful for the Nigerian workers.

3. Congratulations to us all in advance....🀝

It applicable to the following group of salary structure :
1. Contopsal
2. Conjuss
3. Conmess
4. Conhess
5. Conraiss
6. Conuass
7. Contiss ll
8. Conafss
9. Conpass

Please does the salary increment include FAAN?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 11:23am On Apr 14, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammy07: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2023
asshuaiby:
NASS forwards Peace Corps Bill to Buhari for assent

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/nass-forwards-peace-corps-bill-to-buhari-for-assent-2/

How did they get staffs self? They did recruitment?

I heard of this peace corps many years ago.

I wonder how they're paying their staffs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yahmaid04(m): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2023
HenryWealth:
I wish to officially confirm to you that, the above information about *Peculiar Allowance* is real. The peculiar Allowance is 40% of your current salary and the payment will start from April, 2023 while January, February and March would be paid in arrears.

2. The above is one of the assiduous efforts of the National Body of our great and united union (ASCSN) to making life meaningful for the Nigerian workers.

1. Contopsal
2. Conjuss
3. Conmess
4. Conhess
5. Conraiss
6. Conuass
7. Contiss ll
8. Conafss
9. Conpass
Peculiar allowance is only applicable to those on CONPSS. Stop with spreading unverified news. Those working with ministries, river basins, etc.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2023
Sammy07:

How did they get staffs self? They did recruitment?

I heard of this peace corps many years ago.

I wonder how they're paying their staffs

Volunteerism
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammy07: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2023
asshuaiby:

Volunteerism

Lmao!

For this Nigeria? Is this possible?!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musty4ahmed1: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2023
yahmaid04:
Peculiar allowance is only applicable to those on CONPSS. Stop with spreading unverified news. Those working with ministries, river basins, etc.
FG workers in Ministers are the least paid FG workers, imagine a level 8 officer earning 200 plus in some MDAs while in Ministries less than 70k, the disparity is huge. The increment is only for workers on CONPSS which is least paid structure.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musty4ahmed1: 11:53am On Apr 14, 2023
yahmaid04:
When will the payment start? And when are we looking forward to the arrears?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sammy07:

Lmao!

For this Nigeria? Is this possible?!

Very possible. Ever imagined how NSCDC started?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yahmaid04(m): 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Musty4ahmed1:
FG workers in Ministers are the least paid FG workers, imagine a level 8 officer earning 200 plus in some MDAs while in Ministries less than 70k, the disparity is huge. The increment is only for workers on CONPSS which is least paid structure.
Yes, they are the least paid. Only 79 billion was approved for the increment from Treasury. The increment will put them at par with some of the MDAs earning 90 to 100k at entry level. It will start probably this month

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
yahmaid04:

Heard Ministry of Petroleum and Ministry of Aviation are not included in Conpss, do u have an idea which payment structure they are using ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammy07: 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
eddie7:

Very possible. Ever imagined how NSCDC started?

Wow, na wa oooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sqid2016: 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
Musty4ahmed1:

Please, Is it applicable to state ministries too?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yahmaid04(m): 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
CANTICLES:

Heard Ministry of Petroleum and Ministry of Aviation are not included in Conpss, do u have an idea which payment structure they are using ?
All of them are under conpss. Ministry of aviation is under transport.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
old news lol,when I was shouting it here ,since January ,you guys thought I was joking ,and when I said I saw confidential document to that you guys thought it was not real ,I guess many did not believe though...

Please does this increment include FAAN too?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SIONKPO1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Macbenb13:

Please does this increment include FAAN too?
No
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HenryWealth: 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
HenryWealth:

1. Contopsal
2. Conjuss
3. Conmess
4. Conhess
5. Conraiss
6. Conuass
7. Contiss ll
8. Conafss
9. Conpass

I wanted sending the video here but it wasn't possible since the file is large.
For those interested in having an idea of what the Peculiar allowance is about,you can watch it via this link,I saved it on Cloud,you can either watch or download the video there,thank you.
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://files.fm/f/mrpr3cqau

2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nick00: 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Pls any news on the nuprc 2nd batch Apl Pls dm let’s share info

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
yahmaid04:
All of them are under conpss. Ministry of aviation is under transport.

OGA na lie, aviation is different
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Guys good afternoon, how much is ndlea entry level salary

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musty4ahmed1: 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
CANTICLES:

In as much it is Ministry, they are all under CONPSS.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmedsurajo: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
Aviation and petroleum ministries are not under conpss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
Musty4ahmed1:
In as much it is Ministry, they are all under CONPSS.

Not really, Federal ministry of Justice as an example doesn't use Conpss but Conjuss, I have seen posts that imply this two ministries also doesn't use Conpss. I just seek clarification

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musty4ahmed1: 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
CANTICLES:

Not really, Federal ministry of Justice as an example doesn't use Conpss but Conjuss, I have seen posts that imply this two ministries also doesn't use Conpss. I just seek clarification
Ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Gensanusi:

OGA na lie, aviation is different

Hmm which payment structure do they use Boss ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Yahaya79, irepmyuniben, Body4life, Ziggyzigzag, Ishaqnasidi, Timberwolves(m), Pandew and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.