Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6325974 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) ... (2265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 17, 2023
Like I said earlier, Case closed.. May God grant everyone of us the best.
Mubby4luv:

I have but a simple question, Did it happen in your presence?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 17, 2023
Now I understand why Lilprocess is cautioning me, it's better to leave some things unsaid. Sorry for the earlier impression @lilprocess and thank you for your advise.
Mubby4luv:
Second. I have been with a friend for almost a decade and I never knew were he worked till of recent because of an incident and now someone here is saying an Imam was given a slot of the said organization, not even a slot, the interview questions to be asked.. Woaw

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by davefieldpop(m): 5:36am On Apr 17, 2023
TheElites19s:
Guy make we just leave NDLEA matter because even before the salary was review, they're not collecting up to 120k

you can ask from the staff, I knew some of the guys that was recruited in year 2021, they complain bitterly, their salary is around 100k before tax deduction

They received the lowest pay among the paramillitry
Never say what you don't know.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 6:00am On Apr 17, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Like I said earlier, Case closed.. May God grant everyone of us the best.
There was never a case to begin with, Just wanted verification. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MFONANOVA: 6:11am On Apr 17, 2023
davefieldpop:

Never say what you don't know.
Is this the entry-level salary for graduates?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 6:28am On Apr 17, 2023
novia22:

He is not lying. I also know an Imam who gave someone a job with NDIC. He is always given slots during every recruitment and he in turn gives it to unemployed youths who come to worship at the mosque. He has been doing this for years. All you need do is have the courage to ask him for help.
some people don't believe in what this gentleman was saying. If you know your country very well you will believe him. Chief imam of one town in offa if you go and meet him any day if God give you the grace to meet him and see his good side forget you will get job and not in ordinary agency better one.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammy07: 6:51am On Apr 17, 2023
Oshin56:
some people don't believe in what this gentleman was saying. If you know your country very well you will believe him. Chief imam of one town in offa if you go and meet him any day if God give you the grace to meet him and see his good side forget you will get job and not in ordinary agency better one.

Just leave people make dem dey yan okoto.

Chief imam of Offa (Sheik Muhydeen) is a very popular imam in Kwara state.

My uncle house no far from his site around Moremi High School side.

He dey always have slots, I mean always.because he know people, influential people.

But someone said imams cannot influence or something πŸ˜€.

That's only imam of offa, talk less of Imam of Ilorin, Ikirun, Ede, Oshogbo..

Don't know of others. But you see those ones above.😐

And we've not even factor the Kings.πŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ahmed0336(m): 7:00am On Apr 17, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Now I understand why Lilprocess is cautioning me, it's better to leave some things unsaid. Sorry for the earlier impression @lilprocess and thank you for your advise.
Bro, why are you disturbing yourself trying to prove what some of us had witnessed first-hand?
Just let them continue to wallow in doubt.

I don't have energy to explain to anyone in doubt, once I've made my point whether anyone agrees or not I won't explain further.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 7:04am On Apr 17, 2023
Sammy07:

He dey always have slots, I mean always.because he know people, influential people.

bros, you are with me in spirit I'm talking of this same imam (imam of offa).
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by davefieldpop(m): 7:10am On Apr 17, 2023
MFONANOVA:

Is this the entry-level salary for graduates?
Yeah
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 7:28am On Apr 17, 2023
Say one thing and someone will misquote you.
No one had argued about who can get employment for who or the position of religious leaders in this regard..
What was in question was the organization mentioned based on the info he gave. and someone cautioned on not to give false info about the Agency. I even sighted an example about their level of secrecy but well everyone wants to air their opinion.
Have a blessed week ahead everyone, May we read to understand.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 7:51am On Apr 17, 2023
Some People are just very Lucky in this Nigeria , God please do it for Me too.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 8:02am On Apr 17, 2023
Sammy07:

Chief Imam of Ilorin will make only one phone call to facilitate a big agency for you. Know this and have peace.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 17, 2023
TheElites19s:
when Magu reviewed EFCC in 2018/2019 did they pass any bill...?

When custom reviewed in 2018 did they pass any bill...?

ICPC in 2017 did they pass any bill...?

FIRS ...?

NIMASA...?
please was FIRS under unde salary structure before?? Apart from the ministry of finance ? Or NIMASA ?? NDLEA is under the same salary structure will other paramilitary ,you cannot just increase there salary and above under paramilitary agency without first removing them from there ,there were underground act that was done for customs to remove them from under the ministry of interior to ministry of finance before they got this better salary ....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 17, 2023
davefieldpop:

I will leave it as it is.
No need for argument.
I have the amendments on my PDF.
Have a great week.
you don't even need to argue with him ,I even saw his salary responds I knew he focussed on hear say,no evidence,we wey get people wey dey receive all this salary for house ,we dey see am,but we cannot talk too much here.... Was FIRS under another salary structure or NIMASA before increasement ?,even customs had to be moved from ministry of interior to finance before they got the reasonable salary structure ,Ndlea is under the same salary structure with other paramilitary and you will just increase there salary to 100 percent higher than there's in the same salary structure without an act to move them to another salary structure,how you won take do am?..like you said bro,no need to argue with him anymore,I won't even comment on it self anymore
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammy07: 8:44am On Apr 17, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
you don't even need to argue with him ,I even saw his salary responds I knew you focussed on hear say , we wey get people wey dey receive all this salary for house ,we dey see am,but we cannot talk too much here.... Was FIRS under another salary structure or NIMASA before increasement ?,even customs had to be moved from ministry of interior to finance before they got the reasonable salary structure ,Ndlea is under the same salary structure with other paramilitary and you will just increase there salary to 100 percent higher than there's in the same salary structure without an act to move them to another salary structure,how you won take do am?..like you said bro,no need to argue with him anymore,I won't even comment on it self anymore

I only have problem with this bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 17, 2023
Sammy07:

I only have problem with this bro
problem how ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammy07: 8:48am On Apr 17, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
problem how ?

Why you no go talk too much on the salaries of those agencies you know πŸ˜ͺ
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 17, 2023
Sammy07:

Why you no go talk too much on the salaries of those agencies you know πŸ˜ͺ
we don talk Wella,them go dey argue with us ,we go keep quiet ,we dont have to say our brothers or out wife or sister or uncle or aunty dey work there and this and that's because themseleve swear oath of confidentiality bro..

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 9:37am On Apr 17, 2023
Good morning and Happy New week everyoneπŸ™‚

Please does anyone have the number of NSIA boss (Aminu Umar Sadiq)? Please I need it urgently, you can dm and I will reply asap.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibaadallah: 10:01am On Apr 17, 2023
novia22:

Because you asked, I will get the location specifically. But I know it's in Ilorin sha.

Please I'm also interested
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammy07: 10:01am On Apr 17, 2023
bg4l:
Good morning and Happy New week everyoneπŸ™‚

Please does anyone have the number of NSIA boss (Aminu Umar Sadiq)? Please I need it urgently, you can dm and I will reply asap.

You can contact him linkedin, I can see he's active there. Hopefully he responds to you

https://www.linkedin.com/in/aminu-umar-sadiq-9085ba70?trk=contact-info

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 10:04am On Apr 17, 2023
Sammy07:

You can contact him linkedin, I can see he's active there. Hopefully he responds to you

Sammy07:

Thank you. My connect wants to get through to him for me so his number is what I really need.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
please was FIRS under unde salary structure before?? Apart from the ministry of finance ? Or NIMASA ?? NDLEA is under the same salary structure will other paramilitary ,you cannot just increase there salary and above under paramilitary agency without first removing them from there ,there were underground act that was done for customs to remove them from under the ministry of interior to ministry of finance before they got this better salary ....
When you get in to the system you'll understand better

Moving agency to Presidency didn't garentee that your pay will be good because must of the agencies under Presidency aren't receiving the same salary, some are good, some are not

When NFIU was moved to under CBN, they've to cry out that, they should be pay what CBN staff are receiving because they're still receiving the old EFCC salary at then, some major news platform carried the news then

Even public complain commission that is under national assembly are still looking up to Presidency for salary review

National Assembly can only pass a bill to move them to Presidency but they didn't have the power to determine your pay pattern, as long as the agencies are paying above minimum wage

President is the only person empowers to direct National Salaries, Incomes & Wages Commission (NSIWC) to reveiw salary for any government body

Salary reveiw is for the head of agency to propose some allowance for the staff is totally different from moving agency from conpss, that was what Magu did and if the head of the agency as a good relationship with the president it'll be approved, the only problem is the implementation because the paperwork takes time

#peace

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zeddyzed: 10:25am On Apr 17, 2023
bg4l:

Thank you. My connect wants to get through to him for me so his number is what I really need.
Your connect should be able to get the number himself if he's really a "connect"
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kad199: 10:35am On Apr 17, 2023
CANTICLES:

E be like Na only northern Imams dey get all this awoof, .... All this southern ones ehn , I no know their usefulness grin
southern Imam na Imam?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 11:09am On Apr 17, 2023
Zeddyzed:

Your connect should be able to get the number himself if he's really a "connect"
Noted Sir/Ma. Since you don’t have it please ignore post and face front. Thank you🫑

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 17, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by somito121(m): 11:39am On Apr 17, 2023
asiwaju60:

Moving agency to Presidency didn't garentee that your pay will be good because must of the agencies under Presidency aren't receiving the same salary, some are good, some are not

When NFIU was moved to under CBN, they've to cry out that, they should be pay what CBN staff are receiving because they're still receiving the old EFCC salary at then, some major news platform carried the news then

Even public complain commission that is under national assembly are still looking up to Presidency for salary review

National Assembly can only pass a bill to move them to Presidency but they didn't have the power to determine your pay pattern, as long as the agencies are paying above minimum wage

President is the only person empowers to direct National Salaries, Incomes & Wages Commission (NSIWC) to reveiw salary for any government body

Salary reveiw is for the head of agency to propose some allowance for the staff is totally different from moving agency from conpss, that was what Magu did and if the head of the agency as a good relationship with the president it'll be approved, the only problem is the implementation because the paperwork takes time

#peace

You just stated the obvious. It's now that I am in the system that my eyes are opened as to what goes on in government agencies.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmedsurajo: 11:53am On Apr 17, 2023
These argument made me to remember some time like that, a reputable Islamic cleric in Kaduna state during his weekly sermons will be announcing free job offers for those with specific qualifications and those jobs are in juicy agencies.. Buts its like 7 years ago but am sure a lot of these clerics do have some form of influence in getting free slots ooo and our traditional leaders aswell

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 17, 2023
asiwaju60:

#peace

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
kad199:
southern Imam na Imam?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) ... (2265) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: abokijabo(m), Konne, kkkp, SINJEL, yunken and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.