Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6327851 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) ... (2266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 12, 2023
CBN
Medical Tests about to go down.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 6:07pm On May 12, 2023
Good evening all. Please who knows how much TCN salary is for engineers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mylesgidi: 6:13pm On May 12, 2023
Swagsultan1:
Good evening all. Please who knows how much TCN salary is for engineers
Any news bro...My cousin is there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:13pm On May 12, 2023
Sammy07:

Nice one.
You be idan ✍️
Idan is always sharp.... I replied him in an Idan way, he replied me with court charge and Idan don't involve in bribe case 😂

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 6:20pm On May 12, 2023
Mylesgidi:
Any news bro...My cousin is there

I don’t know the specific date for appointment letter release, but something is going on there currently so you can push if you have a connect. Can you help confirm from your cousin how much the salary is?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingBolton: 6:22pm On May 12, 2023
Please is there any federal government recruitment exercise related to Agriculture currently ongoing ??

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mylesgidi: 6:25pm On May 12, 2023
Swagsultan1:

I don’t know the specific date for appointment letter release, but something is going on there currently so you can push if you have a connect. Can you help confirm from your cousin how much the salary is?
email me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 6:30pm On May 12, 2023
Mylesgidi:
email me

Done
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mylesgidi: 6:37pm On May 12, 2023
Swagsultan1:

Done
let's chat on WhatsApp 08064761616
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Esmos597: 6:41pm On May 12, 2023
factonly0000:
CBN

Is this for the April interviewees?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paramilitary11: 6:57pm On May 12, 2023
1lovetruth:

Done
Please can we connect. Thanks in anticipation for your text.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 7:04pm On May 12, 2023
Cema07:

They concluded recruitment this January, successful candidates have collected APL and are currently in training camp. The camp resumed in March. If you get 10G connect, you can make it to the camp. Unfortunately, I no get any o
Ouch! Thank you for your response.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 7:14pm On May 12, 2023
factonly0000:
CBN
Have they started contacting for medicals for those that did interview via the zoom the other day?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 12, 2023
Abdull01:

Have they started contacting for medicals for those that did interview via the zoom the other day?

yeah
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 12, 2023
Esmos597:

Is this for the April interviewees?

yes

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lekan6ix: 8:19pm On May 12, 2023
factonly0000:

yes

Please, respond to your mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 12, 2023
Alansherry:

I'm yet to receive your message.

Pls, I'm waiting, May Almighty Allah answer your silent supplications.

Jazakallah kayran.
Drop your mail

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmstrng(m): 8:35pm On May 12, 2023
Hussen24:

Drop your mail
Please reply my mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 8:53pm On May 12, 2023
If you have been on this thread for some time and you still went to NDE office to put down name, you be mumu.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 8:59pm On May 12, 2023
Hussen24:

Drop your mail

Asalam alaykum waramatullah wabarakatuhu brother

I have dropped my email earlier but you didn't respond to it.
Please kindly reach out it's very important.
Jazakumullahu Khair.

olaitanm447@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alansherry: 9:00pm On May 12, 2023
ahmstrng:

Please reply my mail

sherifdeenagboola89@gmail.com

Jazakallah kayran!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alansherry: 9:02pm On May 12, 2023
Hussen24:

Drop your mail

Jazakallah kayran!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 9:30pm On May 12, 2023
Hussen24:

Drop your mail
Please check your mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sjx566: 9:45pm On May 12, 2023
factonly0000:
CBN

Help a comrade make water no carry me go abeg. Pls let's align I need that connect
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alansherry: 9:53pm On May 12, 2023
Moh99:

Please check your mail.

Wallohi!, I didn't see anything.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 10:09pm On May 12, 2023
Alansherry:

Wallohi!, I didn't see anything.

I was talking to Hussein
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hannahsandra: 10:11pm On May 12, 2023
Success1930:

You are 100% correct. I have confirmed that they submitted names since 2020/2021.. They will receive appointment letters soon.

Please sir...do u no if the organisation under FCC has started recruiting.eg institute for peace and conflict Resolution
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibnbabes4ol: 10:49pm On May 12, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 10:55pm On May 12, 2023
factonly0000:

yeah

Thank you 👏🏼
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:58pm On May 12, 2023
Hannahsandra:

Please sir...do u no if the organisation under FCC has started recruiting.eg institute for peace and conflict Resolution

I do not know sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 5:27am On May 13, 2023
jackfj:
I really give credit to the northern leaders and politicians, imagine me sending messages to my southern politicians, non had never replied, but just few months of sending to a northern politician messages, behold he replied.

He even told me that he would have really loved to help, but just unfortunately he lost his house of representatives seat... cry

This is very true. Northerners are very helpful no doubt. You have better chances of being helped by a northern politician than your fellow southern politician. To think that I had a house of reps relative and all the while he couldn’t get any of us (his younger cousins) work is so heart breaking. It is well!

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MBAleeyu583(m): 6:11am On May 13, 2023
NERC shared Appointments yesterday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) ... (2266) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Almantra, Mukzahra, Danlex, Gboy4444, Oyo001 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.