Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,664 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6337410 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) ... (2269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS TWO NEW CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICERS IN THE HEALTH SECTOR

President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of two (2) new Chief Executive Officers of Agencies under the Federal Ministry of Health and Social Welfare:

Executive Secretary / CEO, National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) — Dr. Muyi Aina

Director-General / CEO, National Health Insurance Authority (NHIA) — Dr. Kelechi Ohiri

Dr. Muyi Aina is a globally renowned public health leader with a Masters in Public Health degree from Harvard University (USA) and a Doctorate degree from Johns Hopkins University (USA), following his first medical certification at the University of Ilorin.

Dr. Kelechi Ohiri most recently served as the Managing Director for Strategy at Global Alliance for Vaccines in Geneva, Switzerland. He obtained a Masters in Public Health degree from Harvard University (USA) and another Masters degree in Public Policy from Harvard's Kennedy School of Government following his first medical certification from the University of Lagos. He has obtained significant experience serving in the World Bank, McKinsey & Company, and has shaped reforms to the National Health Service (NHS) of the United Kingdom.

President Bola Tinubu urges the new leadership of these two critical agencies in the sector to prioritize quality, fairness, and accountability in the provision of world-class health care to all segments of the Nigerian society.

Chief Ajuri Ngelale

Special Adviser to the President

(Media & Publicity)

October 20, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
PrinceFola:
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS TWO NEW CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICERS IN THE HEALTH SECTOR

President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of two (2) new Chief Executive Officers of Agencies under the Federal Ministry of Health and Social Welfare:

Executive Secretary / CEO, National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) — Dr. Muyi Aina

Director-General / CEO, National Health Insurance Authority (NHIA) — Dr. Kelechi Ohiri

Dr. Muyi Aina is a globally renowned public health leader with a Masters in Public Health degree from Harvard University (USA) and a Doctorate degree from Johns Hopkins University (USA), following his first medical certification at the University of Ilorin.

Dr. Kelechi Ohiri most recently served as the Managing Director for Strategy at Global Alliance for Vaccines in Geneva, Switzerland. He obtained a Masters in Public Health degree from Harvard University (USA) and another Masters degree in Public Policy from Harvard's Kennedy School of Government following his first medical certification from the University of Lagos. He has obtained significant experience serving in the World Bank, McKinsey & Company, and has shaped reforms to the National Health Service (NHS) of the United Kingdom.

President Bola Tinubu urges the new leadership of these two critical agencies in the sector to prioritize quality, fairness, and accountability in the provision of world-class health care to all segments of the Nigerian society.

Chief Ajuri Ngelale

Special Adviser to the President

(Media & Publicity)

October 20, 2023
This appointment pain me die.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by magaji700(m): 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2023
carsprayer:
Who is in Abuja that can help me submit my CV at TCN headquarters. I will settle u
Their headquarters is in Plateau state

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
President Tinubu has approved the appointment of Shaakaa Chira as the substantive auditor-general of the federation.

Ajuri Ngelale, special adviser to the president on media and publicity, said in a statement on Friday that the appointment of Chira was recommended by the federal civil service commission (FCSC).

Mr. Shaakaa Kanyitor Chira Is a Tiv man from chanchaji ward of Takum LGA of Taraba State.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
magaji700:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anonz: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
magaji700:

It’s Abuja
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
Gensanusi:
President Tinubu has approved the appointment of Shaakaa Chira as the substantive auditor-general of the federation.

Ajuri Ngelale, special adviser to the president on media and publicity, said in a statement on Friday that the appointment of Chira was recommended by the federal civil service commission (FCSC).

Mr. Shaakaa Kanyitor Chira Is a Tiv man from chanchaji ward of Takum LGA of Taraba State.
This one na SSG man
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
ObiaboAdoka:
Pls, who has d email address of TCN. My brother went der with my hard copy CV nd was told to send it to there mail.

He could have told them he wants to go MD office, they will allow him
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
Gensanusi:

He could have told them he wants to go MD office, they will allow him
Can u pls submit for me!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
Shariiiif:
FAAN is Sharing APL...

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
Gensanusi:

Yes TCN shared Apl letters 3weeks ago, one of my classmates got it, though is contract appointment..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by WaziriSND: 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
Between FAAN, and NiMET. Federal Aviation agency of Nigeria & Nigeria Metrological agency.. which offer better condition of service?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edetfreeman: 12:33am On Oct 21, 2023
Please anybody with useful information on correctional service or fire service should share
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 1:10am On Oct 21, 2023
WaziriSND:
Between FAAN, and NiMET. Federal Aviation agency of Nigeria & Nigeria Metrological agency.. which offer better condition of service?

FAAN... Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria.. is a good place to work. I don't no anything about NIMET..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muhammadjr12(m): 1:13am On Oct 21, 2023
WaziriSND:
FAAN, Nimet not up to 100k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muhammadjr12(m): 1:14am On Oct 21, 2023
Edetfreeman:
Please anybody with useful information on correctional service or fire service should share

Fed Fire Service massive recruitment coming up soon 😎

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ToyoFlo(f): 2:24am On Oct 21, 2023
When is it likely to commence
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lunacol(m): 3:47am On Oct 21, 2023
Muhammadjr12:

How soon is the soon?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paulagada: 4:49am On Oct 21, 2023
lunacol:
How soon is the soon?
soon soon soon
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:06am On Oct 21, 2023
Muhammadjr12:

yeah, but it will consist of abt 65-70% Junior level

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 6:20am On Oct 21, 2023
magaji700:

TCN or iTf... How do u confidently give false information

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IbrahimArdo1: 6:35am On Oct 21, 2023
Please any info on Nasrda?
Moh99:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IbrahimArdo1: 6:37am On Oct 21, 2023
Please do you have any info on Nasrda?
Success1930:

FAAN... Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria.. is a good place to work. I don't no anything about NIMET..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:42am On Oct 21, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:43am On Oct 21, 2023
Shariiiif:
FAAN is Sharing APL...

Niger rep. Member from kontagora

Earlier today, I was able to present a Federal Appointment to three (3) out of twelve (12) youth indigents from my constituency at my residence in Abuja.

The appointment being presented to them were from a well established Federal Parastatal. The gesture is inline with my 2023 campaign manifesto on job creation and provision to our constituents.

I want to also use this medium wish to wish each and every one of them well as they begin their administrative career.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemence6969: 7:36am On Oct 21, 2023
FAAN is better by far
WaziriSND:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IAMBOSS1990: 7:44am On Oct 21, 2023
Gensanusi:

Niger rep. Member from kontagora

Earlier today, I was able to present a Federal Appointment to three (3) out of twelve (12) youth indigents from my constituency at my residence in Abuja.

The appointment being presented to them were from a well established Federal Parastatal. The gesture is inline with my 2023 campaign manifesto on job creation and provision to our constituents.

I want to also use this medium wish to wish each and every one of them well as they begin their administrative career.
Since I was born, I have never seen a southern Representative do such. This thing dey pain me well. May God bless the Northerners for always helping their people.

22 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Marksmann007: 7:46am On Oct 21, 2023
Any update on Dss and EFCC for graduate please?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2023
Thanks for the meaningful updates here, it has actually helped a lot of people here. Please keep dropping updates for replacements in any of the agencies as secret replacement is now the order of the day.
May almighty Allah grant our heart desires amin.
Enjoy your weekend

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by StepGodfather: 7:56am On Oct 21, 2023
IAMBOSS1990:

Since I was born, I have never seen a southern Representative do such. This thing dey pain me well. May God bless the Northerners for always helping their people.

Teaching how to fish rather than giving fish, is the best sincere intentional help there is.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ahaf04: 7:59am On Oct 21, 2023
Good morning house.
Pls. Between Debt Management Office (DMO) and Bank of Industry (BOI) which is better.
Asking for a friend, your response will be appreciated.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 8:03am On Oct 21, 2023
Ahaf04:
Good morning house.
Pls. Between Debt Management Office (DMO) and Bank of Industry (BOI) which is better.
Asking for a friend, your response will be appreciated.
Is there replacement going on in these places, please indicate. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) ... (2269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Benomglobal, Bj01(m), Prudent5217, Wemoveee, RANGO23(m), Makudus(m), Abdull01, ConTrol15, emmaak2(m), NgFeds, Olarewajuuu, Haleefah and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.