Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2020) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6255402 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
ParamilitaryII:
Yes. They do. A friend was captured yesterday and his statement of result was exactly 5 years old. Yea, yesterday was saturday. I was captured too.
Wow... Congratulations bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ParamilitaryII: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
Thank you fam.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ovii123(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
ParamilitaryII:
Yes. They do. A friend was captured yesterday and his statement of result was exactly 5 years old. Yea, yesterday was saturday. I was captured too.
Please bro, Ippis capturing of a thing is it a day stuff or more than? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
Thank you very much Sir.

They came for Accreditation of the school in September. Applicants are yet to be called for Aptitude Test. I believe between now and next month, they will be contacted for an aptitude test.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
I have been sending mail you are not responding. I just sent another one. Please respond 🙏

quote author=Success1930 post=126798988]

Didn't see ur mail. [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Uukkah77: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
ParamilitaryII:
Thank you fam.
Big boss please which agency?
Check your mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
nikwes:

I have been sending mail you are not responding. I just sent another one. Please respond 🙏

quote author=Success1930 post=126798988]

Didn't see ur mail.

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com to this. I will see it. Pls Use Nikwes as the subject. So sorry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musty4ahmed1: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
The Federal government has disclosed plans to create a special police outfit for the sole purpose of combating illegal mining across the country.

The Minister of Solid Minerals Development, Mr. Dele Alake disclosed this plan while speaking on the NTA Weekend File on the plans and strategies to be deployed by the federal government to increase the contribution of mining to the economy.
While responding to questions concerning challenges in the mining sector, Mr. Alake said the issue of insecurity will be handled through collaboration with different security agencies and the establishment of a special police outfit for that purpose.
In his words,

“We found out through intelligence reports that some illegal miners are directly responsible for the upsurge of banditry in several parts of Nigeria.

“That is why I have been working with the various security agencies and the National security adviser, the outfit we are coming up with, and the President is fully in support of this.

“We are going to create a special police outfit. We’ll call it the Mining Police Force or the Mine Police.”
Mr. Alake further noted that the proposed security outfit will not be restricted to the mining sector, but its operation will cover marine and the blue economy.

He explained that the special police force will be controlled by the Ministry of Solid Minerals and its personnel will answer to those in the ministry.
Also, the minister said that the ministry has provided a 60-day grace widow for illegal artisanal miners to organize themselves to become bankable and ensure they pay royalties and taxes to the government.- Minister of Solid Minerals
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by amah4game: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
Thank you for your response, what I am asking is the safest or sure process, especially when money is involved?
asiwaju60:
Boss the truth of the matter is presently something is going on in the four agencies under interior, am 100% sure. They're in need of personel.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
Make una try give some of us link....to get job make thinking no come finish man pikin....I will fulfill all the terms and conditions involve...na beg I de beg.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fail: 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
Uukkah77:

Big boss please which agency?
Check your mail
Eminence50:

Please which agency

Please stop asking him for which agency he won't reply just respect his or her wishes. If he wanted to specify the agency he would have drop it when he wrote that.

Don't worry e go reach everyone last last.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babalakin(m): 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
Between SHELL and NUPRC grin🤔
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
amah4game:
Thank you for your response, what I am asking is the safest or sure process, especially when money is involved?
Anything under interior is 50/50 especially when it comes to replacement because that place is notorious for job scam

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chimezie198(m): 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
Gopitoto:
Make una try give some of us link....to get job make thinking no come finish man pikin....I will fully all the terms and conditions involve...na beg I de beg.
time and opportunity is just what we need.

For everyone of those currently occupying one position or the other in different ministries, time and opportunity happened to them all.

God, we pray for time and opportunity to happen to us seeking for employment and everyone that wants to LEVEL UP... Amen!

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ovii123:
When it's your turn to be captured, you'll not spend up to 10mins and you're done.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opeyemix: 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hello bosses in the house, pls what's the salary range of Nipost
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
Chimezie198:
time and opportunity is just what we need.

For everyone of those currently occupying one position or the other in different ministries, time and opportunity happened to them all.

God, we pray for time and opportunity to happen to us seeking for employment and everyone that wants to LEVEL UP... Amen!
Amen

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ParamilitaryII: 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ovii123:
Yes. Within 20mins you’ll be done.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
ParamilitaryII:
Yes. Within 20mins you’ll be done.

During my time is not up to 5min

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vesseled: 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
ParamilitaryII:

Congratulations Oga Paramilitaryll
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
ParamilitaryII:
Congratulations. At last God has picked your call .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ProIT: 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
Experience Hire

Oxygen03:

What is the full meaning of EH?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by alhasanalo: 5:27am On Nov 06, 2023
ParamilitaryII:
Yes. They do. A friend was captured yesterday and his statement of result was exactly 5 years old. Yea, yesterday was saturday. I was captured too
congratulations bro am happy for you,your patience over time has paid off.God help us all

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 5:29am On Nov 06, 2023
BUA

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Slimkkkk: 9:09am On Nov 06, 2023
opeyemix:
Hello bosses in the house, pls what's the salary range of Nipost
Btw 84-87k plus 35k wage award
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by peteriwarere(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2023
please anyone with information for recruitment this november?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danlex: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2023
lokome:
Any update on NSITF
co-asking
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:46am On Nov 06, 2023
Do not pay a dime before enrollin into any A-list agency during this time, if u can.
Have a blessed week!

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2023
Mallam MohIsah.... it is not fair that you dont repond to my email or mentions...🤔😒

Mohisah:
Do not pay a dimw before enrollment into any A-list agency during this time, if u can.
Have a blessed week!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by peteriwarere(m): 9:59am On Nov 06, 2023
peteriwarere:
please anyone with information for recruitment this november?

please share any information you have concerning this. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2023
DearAminu:
Mallam MohIsah.... it is not fair that you dont repond to my email or mentions...🤔😒

Boss do not be angry. I mostly read news n presently can't reply to mail cos of my location. Pls do hv a fulfilled week inshaAllah ✌️

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 10:36am On Nov 06, 2023
They shared letters recently nw, Is there anything coming up there anytime soon?
lokome:
Any update on NSITF

(1) (2) (3) ... (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mubsan12, Apalara1, NgFeds, DanIduh06, Daklo, TariqK, Alfredd16, Eyenkuzi, tokaiki, Daolowu, Clemzoo, spido(m), abbati19 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.