Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6251187 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moji12(f): 2:23pm On Jan 01
ShinjaWWest:

R u part of his gang?
You ar stating the obvious considering his response so far๐Ÿ™„

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 2:29pm On Jan 01
Moji12:

You ar stating the obvious considering his response so far๐Ÿ™„
You are wasting your time..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 2:44pm On Jan 01
There are still 4 people here I refunded after then..
CAPTIVATOR:

Sometimes ago, Olarewajuu refunded someone's money and the person testified , when the APL didn't go through.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 2:45pm On Jan 01
Aamiin.. Thank you so much egbon.
Bj01:
If the said Olarewaju is a scammer he won't be here still talking,bro God Almighty will vindicate you.I know you too well.such a reliable guy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 2:54pm On Jan 01
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prudent5217: 2:54pm On Jan 01
I pray all goes well and you able to refund. I understand her pain, I lost 1.2mil to job slot. And itโ€™s even someone I know in person.

Olarewajuuu:
Aamiin.. Thank you so much egbon.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 2:55pm On Jan 01
Those who are quick in labeling others scammers may actually be the real scammers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sul007: 2:57pm On Jan 01
Good day guys...I hope everyone is doing good. Seriously this back and forth is unnecessary. Many people here I respect just keep dragging this issue. The accuser has spoken the accused has responded and did not run away. Now that the matter is in the public domain the next thing is to see the next line of action from both parties. It is now only common sense to learn from this experience and move pass this. Issues like this have made this thread loose alot of valuable assets. We are all winners here only if we benefit each other and not drag anyone down. For you to even follow this thread is because you want to improve in one aspect or the other. Information is power. Let us avoid consequences of the past due to this unnecessary arguments, thank you all and enjoy the rest of your day.

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 2:57pm On Jan 01
Gensanusi:
1% Statutory transfer of federal allocation to NASENI and others.
NASENI are big boys
N51B 2023
N125B 2024

what is their salary like?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 3:01pm On Jan 01
All is well... Those who know me here knows I can't even run away with anyone's money, there is every necessary channels we communicate, for the past 7months, if I'm a scam, I would have changed my SIM nw. We still communicate well. Till now, I'm still surprised why she came here without even having any misunderstanding with her at all.
Prudent5217:
I pray all goes well and you able to refund. I understand her pain, I lost 1.2mil to job slot. And itโ€™s even someone I know in person.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 3:03pm On Jan 01
They even thought I know you but God sees everyone's mind. I had to ask someone who I met here asking her again if she's the one using your name.
Xtruzz:
Those who are quick in labeling others scammers may actually be the real scammers.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 3:09pm On Jan 01
Madam please help me to the group chat too,
07088748214. Thanks
Xtruzz:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 3:10pm On Jan 01
Calm down, when the time is right, your vindication will come effortlessly because God will do it. Resist the strong temptation to vindicate yourself.
Olarewajuuu:
They even thought I know you but God sees everyone's mind. I had to ask someone who I met here asking her again if she's the one using your name.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 3:13pm On Jan 01
Moniter0:
pls ignore the scoffers and add me to the group, I take God beg you
My WhatsApp: 09054900876, you can use my my NL moniker to save the number, no problem. I await your response ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Ok, Iโ€™m not their admin but I will speak with one of them to add you up. Just plead with the President to help you, applaud him for the selflessness. Pray for him & ask him to assist you for federal government employment. Tell him you are interested in the ongoing Fair Service (if you are actually interested) follow them up gradually. God will help you..

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chimezie198(m): 3:14pm On Jan 01
Just refund the lady's money if she's requesting for refund. Dey here dey speak English.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 3:19pm On Jan 01
Olarewajuuu:
There are still 4 people here I refunded after then..

I understand Boss,I hope you resolve this soon..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 3:19pm On Jan 01
Xtruzz:

Ok, Iโ€™m not their admin but I will speak with one of them to add you up. Just plead with the President to help you, applaud him for the selfishness. Pray for him & ask him to assist you for federal government employment. Tell him you are interested in the ongoing Fair Service (if you are actually interested) follow them up gradually. God will help you..
thank you very much Ma, I await my addition to the group. God bless!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 3:23pm On Jan 01
Pls anyone from Kwara State who have Engr. Abdulganiyu jaji phone number Comptroller General for Fed. Fire Service
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 3:26pm On Jan 01
Una Don start 2024 with dragging......as una day dragg day go make una day drop new update to balance everything.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 3:27pm On Jan 01
Tinubu Signs N28.7tn 2024 Budget Into Law

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by achorladey: 3:32pm On Jan 01
sherylbaky:
Happy New year to everyone with pure hearts and intentions on this thread.

I will like to share my encounter with someone here, whose name is "Olanrewaju".
I initially do not want to come here to talk about this, I wanted all of my actions on this not to be here/online but on a second thought, if people keep getting quiet about things like this, it will keep expanding and more people will keep trooping to the wrong hand.

Having been discouraged about this thread and abandoning it for a while, I discovered even when I check, this evil doers still find one way or the other to lure people.

I will try as much as possible to summarise.
I contacted Olanrewaju (Olarewajuuu) around March/April last year (which just finished) about a slot, he specifically told me about an opportunity in the month of April. I made payment few days later as he explained and he promised the job will be finalized by June. June came, nothing. Although I was also monitoring the process, doing follow up myself and I got to know the process was ongoing.

Olarewajuuu is a very rude and pompous person to the extent that if you inform him about anything on the process he's always giving attitude. It should have been a clue something was off (although it was, but already late), anyone who has had any encounter with him could testify, but that's by the way.

The proper time came and no job anywhere. I demanded my money and this guy has been postponing every single day. He has a slogan of "by weekend" eventhough you are talking to him on Thursday or he keeps promising jobs he doesn't have any idea about.

I made him realize I was no more interested in his epitles and needed an actual date during our last conversation and while arguing he ulttered some bullets which actually tapped my conscience and brought me here so people can learn. He said his acclaimed connect has been caught by DSS before now and law enforcement issue isn't a big deal for them, which means these people are hardened criminals with plenty victims they have duped. He once said something like this initially but didn't include the DSS thing. This might mean these people have been robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Guys be very careful of this so called slot sellers, most of them do not have a good job themselves not to talk of getting someone a job, some are even jobless and scamming is their day to day hustle. Who stays on NL from morning till night and all he does is finding every ways to do things like this? They only get information on some groups and most of these information are even fake.

As said earlier, I wanted all of my actions on this not to be here/online but I thought about what will keep happening to others if people are not aware.
They operate as cirle on this NL especially, so be very vigilant.

And as for you Olanrewaju, I know you would like to come here to disclaim but remember there's evidence to every single thing.

The year shall be fruitful for the good people here. Amen

lesson to pick here......

The timing you chose to pursue this deal was terribly bad. Very very bad. Why will anyone make a deal close to when government is about to change hands? We should not be caught using our own hands to purchase problems. Those who choose to help others secure positions too, make una dey check una timing. A country where once power change hands, every other positions that are powerful must equally change.

Not every president will be like the former president who kept a governor in power despite the fact the governor was already there before the president took over power. Looool. I don't need to tell you the name of the governor.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Desmondum: 3:42pm On Jan 01
Concerning the Federal Polytechnic Offa. Do you know if it will be both academic and non-academic?
pappydeewhy:
lollz .There is no discussion they will not contribute. They know all the directors of all agencies. Very Funny people.
That aside,Federal Polytechnic Offa will recruit this month.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Desmondum: 3:43pm On Jan 01
I understand
RANGO23:
I hardly comments here oooo.......
But I can tell you with ๐Ÿ’ฏ confident we have some good people here ........I will not mention names but we have some good individual here...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 3:50pm On Jan 01
You said it yourself. Those quickly labelling thieves as scammers may actually NOT be scammers.

Xtruzz:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 3:53pm On Jan 01
I will never blame the one paying. The blame is on the one promising heaven and earth when government is about to change hands. He knows government is about to change hands and he is still ready to sell slots! Just imagine that.

achorladey:

lesson to pick here......

The timing you chose to pursue this deal was terribly bad. Very very bad. Why will anyone make a deal close to when government is about to change hands? We should not be caught using our own hands to purchase problems. Those who choose to help others secure positions too, make una dey check una timing. A country where once power change hands, every other positions that are powerful must equally change.

Not every president will be like the former president who kept a governor in power despite the fact the governor was already there before the president took over power. Looool. I don't need to tell you the name of the governor.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mchearan: 3:58pm On Jan 01
Hmmmmmmmmmm. I don't want to say much. I know Olanrewaju to some extent. I'm not sure if he can still remember this name. But we've talked well on WhatsApp before. The guy is not a scammer and have a very pure heart. But unfortunately his connection got it wrong this time around. I've had dealings with his connect too personally before i even met Olanrewaju here and as i type too i still have some money that is hook. A scammer won't even have the time to respond back to you personally or here on nairaland, avoid giving people bad name just because it didn't work out. People shouting he should refund should understand better how this shit works. It's only when he's been refunded that he can also refund. And also remember that the person Olanrewaju paid to also paid to another person and goes like that till it reach the main source. Well that shit doesn't concern the person that paid Olanrewaju though since the money was being paid into Olanrewaju's account, but nevertheless let's exercise patience. If you go and use police to carry him today, he will only write an undertaken that this is how much he can afford to be refunding you per month or per 2 months or whatever and their is absolutely nothing you can do to that. You that paid for job and the person that you paid too are both criminals infront of the law. Know this and know peace โœŒ๏ธ

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by seedic: 3:59pm On Jan 01
Gensanusi:
Abeg like how soon do we feel the impact of signed budget in MDA's...Like some of us wey get peculiar allowance and so on..
Hope it doesn't take time before they fund the budget

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 4:02pm On Jan 01
Mchearan:
Hmmmmmmmmmm. I don't want to say much. I know Olanrewaju to some extent. I'm not sure if he can still remember this name. But we've talked well on WhatsApp before. The guy is not a scammer and have a very pure heart. But unfortunately his connection got it wrong this time around. I've had dealings with his connect too personally before i even met Olanrewaju here and as i type too i still have some money that is hook. A scammer won't even have the time to respond back to you personally or here on nairaland, avoid giving people bad name just because it didn't work out. People shouting he should refund should understand better how this shit works. It's only when he's been refunded that he can also refund. And also remember that the person Olanrewaju paid to also paid to another person and goes like that till it reach the main source. Well that shit doesn't concern the person that paid Olanrewaju though since the money was being paid into Olanrewaju's account, but nevertheless let's exercise patience. If you go and use police to carry him today, he will only write an undertaken that this is how much he can afford to be refunding you per month or per 2 months or whatever and their is absolutely nothing you can do to that. You that paid for job and the person that you paid too are both criminals infront of the law. Know this and know peace โœŒ๏ธ
The actual scammers will also tag you as syndicate.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mchearan: 4:03pm On Jan 01
seedic:

Abeg like how soon do we feel the impact of signed budget in MDA's...Like some of us wey get peculiar allowance and so on..
Hope it doesn't take time before they fund the budget
Put your mind for April.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mchearan: 4:04pm On Jan 01
Xtruzz:

The actual scammers will also tag you as one of the scammers.
Me wey no send anybody papa. They should click on my name and read all my post here for nairaland if i have ever advertise for slot before
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CreekOne: 4:05pm On Jan 01
Gensanusi:

3 months wage award should be paid
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 4:06pm On Jan 01
OLARENWAJU May God Vindicate you, i don't know you in person and i am very much sure you don't know me too... we met here around January last year and exchange contact. We try to make a deal for NATIONAL LIBRARY OF NIGERIA then I am desperately in need of a job (But now Alhamdullh, I am gainfully Employed). You told me the amount and clearly informed me you are NOT the owner of the slot but just a middle Man....

I doubted given my money and you assuared me to get a refund if it didn't work well. Still YET am not satisfied and i LIE to you that i am about to Sale a Property to make the Payment just to ignore the deal. To my Surprise, You advise me NOT to sale anything in exchange for a Job i am not sure of, You ask me to be Patience that if everything works well you will notified me to come with the money and get the APL...

Until now, we haven't communicated again. that shows the deal isn't guarantee then. I still have your Contact....

I don't know your deal with the said Lady, BUT i will advice you refund her money so that your name will be vindicated...

Happy New Year to all of us.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gboy4444, Alfredd16, fail and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.