Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6253459 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 10:24am On Jan 03
Alfredd16:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Nairaland pple and always knowing someone. I also know someone that earn 1 billion naira monthly…. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 10:32am On Jan 03
For those expecting from National orientation agency get ready this January.... genuine source

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 10:37am On Jan 03
Tasaini:

So she said she was told to report on 3rd January! So I’m guessing she must have gone half way since she already has a resumption date. That’s for NUPRC. Yeah I’m sure they have seen it, i was just making it clear that β€˜I’ haven’t.

Waiting for your feedback on this because the said date is today.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prudent5217: 11:16am On Jan 03
All of you earning high incomes we thank God for your lives. E don do abeg. Thanks once more

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by achorladey: 11:19am On Jan 03
UrennaNkoli:

You are not worth arguing with. Its even foolishness to argue with someone who have almost zero experience in the labour force. I goofed big time. Why should I be arguing on such topics with person wey no get experience grin. You cannot know about salaries because you barely have received one. Many private companies out there pay good money. Where I work 350 is even like the least. Ordinary corper sef dey collect 107k monthly and you are here talking. Lol wake up.

You got lost in your own plot before it got started.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:00pm On Jan 03
Iyajelili:

I'm replying you because you said we insulted that guy. You are proud and rub it off on other people. Yes, I know there are jobs that pay entry level 350k and more but what brought about this argument before you came into it was the guy saying he's contemplating suicide when a lot of people are jobless. If he's not content with that salary he could just have resigned or move to a better organisation like you pointed out in your discussion. Please stop looking down at people because you don't know tomorrow.
You won't understand why he is contemplating suicide on a 130k salary job.

He spends approx 2k daily on tfare . 2kΓ—30=60,000

1k can barely feed him in a day. Even 1.5 can not feed him well in a day. Let's just assume he spends 1.5k in 30 days that's 45, 000

105k has gone to transport and food alone.

25k left. We have not added house rent, kids upbringing, school fees etc and other miscellaneous. At the end of the month he will not even have any savings rather swimming in debt. God forbid there is an emergency . Why won't he think of suicide. My brother if you're drooling over 130k salary then you are still far behind.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chimezie198(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03
Whatever position or high salary you're earning, it's 'time and opportunity' that got you there. Don't come here to rub it on people's face. No be say na only you dey this world.

There're people earning very low salary that can do the same thing you're doing that earns you high salary but what they lack is time and opportunity.

Be grateful where you're, pray and hope for more.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 12:16pm On Jan 03

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chimezie198(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03
UrennaNkoli:
I know people earning 1.5M above and are still resigning. Infact they are always broke. Of course I expect peeps on this thread to call them crazy for resigning from a job they'll prefer to remain in all their life. If you see 350k as so much of a salary to be contempted with then you're on a long thing and you really need to wake up. Enough of all these people are earning less than 100k and are still surviving comparisons. Why should you be comparing yourself to them? Why not compare yourself to those earning 700k and above. If you don't change this mindset then you might just remain wretched. Someone who has no job will likely see a 130k salary as a big deal. When he starts earning that amount, he'll understand better. Someone earning 130k salary likely see 350k salary as a big deal. When he starts earning 350, he will realise its nothing. 350k earner will see 700k as a big deal and so on.
I believe you've been working in your organization for a long time, please, you can still recommend one or two persons here who are seeking for employment to your organization as government 5G network isn't connecting for employment. Some don't even have 1.5G network sef.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 12:21pm On Jan 03
Enough of this salary comparison of a thing... Talk about agencies that is about to release appointment letters.

Talk about job opportunities that can benefit people here. Stop comparing salaries........

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 12:26pm On Jan 03
kkkp:
omo why?
She was indicted in connection with the alleged 37.1bn fraud as the former National Coordinator of the Conditional Cash Transfer Programme that took place under the former Humanitarian Minister, Sadiya Umar-Farouk.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:27pm On Jan 03
Hussen240:
Unproductive arguments this early morning nawa.

Some people were told to be in Abuja for FCSC documentation and capturing tomorrow. I will update you guys if they do it successful.

Please I don't have slot, All information I post here is to keep you inform. No one should message concerning any job buying matter.

Good morning all.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Oga I need one slot abeg

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:32pm On Jan 03
UrennaNkoli:

1k can barely feed him in a day. Even 1.5 can not feed him well in a day. Let's just assume he spends 1.5k in 30 days that's 45, 000

25k left. We have not added house rent, kids upbringing, school fees etc and other miscellaneous. At the end of the month he will not even have any savings rather swimming in debt. God forbid there is an emergency . Why won't he think of suicide. My brother if you're drooling over 130k salary then you are still far behind.
You could of added location. 130k is big if u are working in SM state. But in Lagos, it a small token esp if it not a FED Govt job.. But some re managing. It better to work n feed d stomach than to stay n get ur self hungry

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mchearan: 12:46pm On Jan 03
UrennaNkoli:

Save us this stress by advising him to resign

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlphaGrace: 12:48pm On Jan 03
UrennaNkoli:

Please, can you connect a soul (myself) who had no one for God Almighty sake.

Kindly assist me with any opportunity, and I shall be grateful for your kind gesture, I studied Transport Management and I'm currently learning UI/UX design ( beginner level).

I'm also proficient with the use of all Microsoft Offices tool, I shall await your response.

Thanks, My C.V is available upon request, God bless you abundantly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 12:49pm On Jan 03
ParamilitaryII:
Big Mama, a former colleague with less than 4 years of experience, recently joined KUDA and is currently earning above a million naira. This December, I find myself missing my time in the private sector, as I could have received more than 700k, including the 13th-month bonus and other perks.
I didn't want to join in this conversation but it's really funny to see some unemployed dudes here rubbish the fact that people in private sector are doing great.
However, contrary to what Madam said, this thread was created mostly for public servants who could give factual figures of salaries within their organisation, and so this will help those seeking for an upgrade and the unemployed as well.
Having said that, my very young cousin who just finished NYSC is with UBA now earning over 250k monthly. Just like you, I have many colleagues who regret leaving the private sector especially if you are a professional. Only lazy, myopic civil servants or people who have never worked anywhere will think all jobs in civil service are better than all jobs in private sector.
One dude even said oil companies start with 250k. Lol.
That was like 15 years ago dude.
When I was in JSS3 far back in 2001, my brother in law who was a trainee geologist with the defunct National Oil (Kaduna Refinery) was earning 120k/monthly. I can never forget this in my life. This was a time that senior civil servants were taking home 25-30k as monthly salary. In 2011 while I was serving, my uncle was earning 800k monthly in Zenith bank although as an Assistant Marketing Manager then.

There's a reason why the likes of NCC, NNPC, NMDPRA, NUPRC, NIA, NDIC etc pay huge allowances. It's because it's the "industry" standard. You don't pay that much, then you watch your staff being compromised by the organisations they are meant to regulate or even move to these organisations to help them with regulatory compliance.
A senior friend of mine left EFCC for MTN. He's a regional security xxxxxxx with MTN today, earning X10 of what EFCC was paying him. Funny thing was that he never even applied, an MTN staff spotted him when he gave an address at a function that EFCC was part of. Na so they begin chase my guy.

How much do you think safety officers, chemical engineers and others will earn at Dangote Refinery at entry level?

Like Madam said, a lot of these guys are jobless and will stand on their ignorance than admit they know nothing. That one even said "Google my name". grin

Walahi, I just googled it hoping to see something spectacular. I was disappointed. Let me stop at that, so I don't sound condescending.

All man to his wish. Some are looking for job of 70k, others 150k. Some want 300k, another wants 1million. May God grant us according to our heart desires.

The government knows that at least 50% of the workforce in the civil service are redundant, that's why they don't care about the wages. A lot of these civil servants cannot thrive in serious private organisations that mean business. Hence, they are satisfied with the 70k monthly, no stress job.
Asides from those in highly specialized organisations and who are being paid well for it.......
I rest my case!

The type of mentality some of you exude here is why some people insist that civil service jobs are for the lazy unproductive folks. Go to Federal Secretariat in Abuja and see something grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 1:00pm On Jan 03
My people happy new year ohhh. May God see us through this year. Third quarter won't pass us by at all. Big Better go show and we go all smile.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alfredd16: 1:01pm On Jan 03
newnig:
I didn't want to join in this conversation but it's really funny to see some unemployed dudes here rubbish the fact that people in private sector are doing great.
However, contrary to what Madam said, this thread was created mostly for public servants who could give factual figures of salaries within their organisation, and so this will help those seeking for an upgrade and the unemployed as well.
Having said that, my very young cousin who just finished NYSC is with UBA now earning over 250k monthly. Just like you, I have many colleagues who regret leaving the private sector especially if you are a professional. Only lazy, myopic civil servants or people who have never worked anywhere will think all jobs in civil service are better than all jobs in private sector.
One dude even said oil companies start with 250k. Lol.
That was like 15 years ago dude.
When I was in JSS3 far back in 2001, my brother in law who was a trainee geologist with the defunct National Oil (Kaduna Refinery) was earning 120k/monthly. I can never forget this in my life. This was a time that senior civil servants were taking home 25-30k as monthly salary. In 2011 while I was serving, my uncle was earning 800k monthly in Zenith bank although as an Assistant Marketing Manager then.

There's a reason why the likes of NCC, NNPC, NMDPRA, NUPRC, NIA, NDIC etc pay huge allowances. It's because it's the "industry" standard. You don't pay that much, then you watch your staff being compromised by the organisations they are meant to regulate or even move to these organisations to help them with regulatory compliance.
A senior friend of mine left EFCC for MTN. He's a regional security xxxxxxx with MTN today, earning X10 of what EFCC was paying him. Funny thing was that he never even applied, an MTN staff spotted him when he gave an address at a function that EFCC was part of. Na so they begin chase my guy.

How much do you think safety officers, chemical engineers and others will earn at Dangote Refinery at entry level?

Like Madam said, a lot of these guys are jobless and will stand on their ignorance than admit they know nothing. That one even says "Google my name". grin

Walahi, I just googled it hoping to see something spectacular. I was disappointed. Let me stop at that, so I don't sound condescending.

All man to his wish. Some are looking for job of 70k, others 150k. Some want 300k, another's wants 1million. May God grant us according to our heart desires.

The government knows that at least 50% of the workforce in the civil service are redundant, that's why they don't care about the wages. A lot of these civil servants cannot thrive in serious private organisations that mean business. Hence, they are satisfied with the 70k monthly, no stress job.
Asides from those in highly specialized organisations and who are being paid well for it.......
I rest my case!

The type of mentality some of you exude here is why some people insist that civil service jobs are for the lazy unproductive folks. Go to Federal Secretariat in Abuja and see something grin
Lol no be only X10 na X100. Make una rest abeg. My elder brother was a chemical engineer at dangote before moving to Canada. His salary was not up to 300k with more than 3yrs experience. Don’t say what u are not sure of haba. Nigerians are just funny pple. 🀦🏾

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 1:12pm On Jan 03
Alfredd16:

Lol no be only X10 na X100. Make una rest abeg. My elder brother was a chemical engineer at dangote before moving to Canada. His salary was not up to 300k with more than 3yrs experience. Don’t say what u are not sure of haba. Nigerians are just funny pple. 🀦🏾
I no fit dey drag issues with you. You no reach.
But for the folks who really want to learn.....
Let's even "assume" what you said about your brother is true, that 300k you mentioned is the salary of a level 16 director in the civil service, I am talking about after the recent addition of peculiar allowance. That 300k is also the salary of a level 14 in most government owned research institutions and grade B-C agencies. Most notable is that it is the current reality of an Associate Professor with at least 10 years of post-doctoral experience in a Federal University in Nigeria. Yet, you said your brother had just 3 years experience, right?! Use your tongue to count your teeth dude.

Go and ask how much KMPG or Shell starts their trainee analyst/GT with. No dey cap rubbish.

Where you don work before? I was probably working before you wrote WAEC. No be to brag. Na to remind you say both private and public sector experience, we get am.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 1:19pm On Jan 03
Xtruzz:

Happy new year. How did you end up with the final decision? Was the transfer of service to NUPRC successful?
I'm still on it Sis. Should materialize between now and February ending as my sponsor has assured and if God wills. NUPRC desperately needs technical staff and has refused to take from NMDPRA who has been lobbying to offload some of their staff strength to NUPRC.

Happy New Year.
The lady who talked about someone resuming at NUPRC this January is correct. E get why e be like that. Our level of influence differs. They had sent in a recruitment waiver request to FCC since like 3 months ago. So it's long overdue

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alfredd16: 1:24pm On Jan 03
newnig:
I no fit dey drag issues with you. You no reach.
But for the folks who really want to learn.....
Let's even "assume" what you said about your brother is true, that 300k you mentioned is the salary of a level 16 director in the civil service, I am talking about after the recent addition of peculiar allowance. That 300k is also the salary of a level 14 in most government owned research institutions and grade B-C agencies. Most notable is that it is the current reality of an Associate Professor with at least 10 years of post-doctoral experience in a Federal University in Nigeria. Yet, you said your brother had just 3 years experience, right?! Use your tongue to count your teeth dude.

Go and ask how much KMPG starts their trainee analyst. No dey cap rubbish.
Who de follow u drag before? Abeg GTFO

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kawusky(m): 1:27pm On Jan 03
Alfredd16:

You don't need to reply all this people. They are lost in the conversations. Just watch them display their ignorance. It so glaring that they can't comprehed a simple conversations.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 1:28pm On Jan 03
Alfredd16:

Who de follow u drag before? Abeg GTFO
Come carry me comot, poor boy grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 1:34pm On Jan 03
Alfredd16:

Dangote Refinery don't pay high, it true. Some tink Dangote dey pay high right now of which is false. Ur broda try wer he run o, hold up n t.fare go finish his salary n no free house.

But sha dem fit begin earn high salary n allowances after a successful 1or2 years of production.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 1:38pm On Jan 03
UrennaNkoli:
I know people earning 1.5M above and are still resigning. Infact they are always broke. Of course I expect peeps on this thread to call them crazy for resigning from a job they'll prefer to remain in all their life. If you see 350k as so much of a salary to be contempted with then you're on a long thing and you really need to wake up. Enough of all these people are earning less than 100k and are still surviving comparisons. Why should you be comparing yourself to them? Why not compare yourself to those earning 700k and above. If you don't change this mindset then you might just remain wretched. Someone who has no job will likely see a 130k salary as a big deal. When he starts earning that amount, he'll understand better. Someone earning 130k salary likely see 350k salary as a big deal. When he starts earning 350, he will realise its nothing. 350k earner will see 700k as a big deal and so on.
I stumbled on a video on X where the dude was saying that if you don't earn up to 3 million dollars and above yearly, he cannot sit down to discuss business with you. Many Nigerians called him out for being too proud. But when I thought deeply about it, it's his reality.
If you already have 3m dolls, what kind of business do you want to be discussing with a shop owner whose total annual turnover is just over 1 million naira. If you say "I am targeting 1 billion naira profit this year", the trader will be looking at you like a mad person because his own reality is to make a profit of 500k by the year end. Na so this thread be. Unfortunately, the rain that is falling must force the pigeon to pitch tent with the chickens.
Like I said earlier, may God grant all of us according to our desires.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by anifranci(m): 1:41pm On Jan 03
Urgent- Pathway to Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ New Brunswick Welcoming New Comes with (FREE WORK PERMIT) SEE BELOW VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GC69eSrm1c?si=G-nhYLT1xggrBhCY
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bodalasisi: 1:41pm On Jan 03
@mohisah
Compliment of the season. Please any update on the fct irs replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingrshd3: 1:41pm On Jan 03
Mohisah:
You could of added location. 130k is big if u are working in SM state. But in Lagos, it a small token esp if it not a Govt job.. But some re managing. It better to work n feed d stomach than to stay n get ur self hungry

Even some government jobs too don't guarantee good earnings πŸ˜”.
Am a lagosian doing government jobs and am fed up already looking for better offer 😭

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03
HitlerGaddafi:
Happy new year everyone. I am kinda new here and I am glad to have joined this house. I have always been a ghost reader anyways. Shout out to that lady who used to drop contacts of VIPs back to back. I tried a couple of times via text and calls, none of them responded. Sometimes I will use Google translate and convert my sms to hausa sef but still no luck. grin

However, I work in a private company here in lagos. 8am-5pm job. Salary is a paltry 130k monthly. As if that is not bad enough, I spend 1,800 on tfare daily. Thats minus feeding and other expenses. . It is killing. Sometimes I contemplate suicide to be honest.
I pray this year that dream job we have always hoped and wish for will finally locate us soon.
Right now, someone is praying for the Salary you called paltry. Be grateful for what you have, you are blessed beyond measure.🀝

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 1:50pm On Jan 03
Kingrshd3:

Even some government jobs too don't guarantee good earnings πŸ˜”.
Am a lagosian doing government jobs and am fed up already looking for better offer 😭
I mean Federal job o😁
If u in Federal, one day ur turn to shine go cm unless u no wan play smart to follow better office click(s)/gengs😊
If it a Federal job u doin, pls try work ur transfer to HQ or Abj u won't regret it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 1:51pm On Jan 03
bodalasisi:
@mohisah
Compliment of the season. Please any update on the fct irs replacement?
Nothin frm info yet Boss. If I hear I go tag u inshaAllah

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingrshd3: 1:52pm On Jan 03
Hussen240:
Unproductive arguments this early morning nawa.

Some people were told to be in Abuja for FCSC documentation and capturing tomorrow. I will update you guys if they do it successful.

Please I don't have slot, All information I post here is to keep you inform. No one should message concerning any job buying matter.

Good morning all.

Please I want to ask if I apply for federal job e.g like the ongoing fire service recruitment and if I was luckily to be picked so for interview and credentials verifications and the like , where will I go ?

Like because someone mentioned abuja or something plz enlighten me on that

(1) (2) (3) ... (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.